Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA (58597 Views)

Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) / Chairwoman In Enugu State Give Out Head Pans, Shovels,trowels As Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by dbestuncle: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pls help me!
Am not trying to shake or break tables here but I just haven't heard anyone talk about an hausa man doing anything like u n the op just mentioned.
A tribe who is so political at home in every juicy parastater or agency of Government should show us their brothers and sisters in the world globe na.
Aboki over you guys!

Philipponzaghi:

Lol, there are Yorubas in the foreign political space too nao. Let me mention few that I know!

Abimbola Afolami, British MP
A conservative politician in the parliament and a former Lawyer. Prior to his election, he worked as a senior executive at HSBC. He was a primary school governor, and a supporter of charities, which focus on helping people return to work. He is a former Treasurer of the Bow Group and was Vice President of the Oxford Union. He has previously worked for Howard Flight and for George Osborne.

Kemi Badenoch, British MP
Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch is a British Conservative politician and has served as Member of Parliament (MP) for Saffron Walden since the 2017 general election.

Fiona Onasanya, British MP
She was a former Labour Party Member of Parliament (MP) in the UK.

Taiwo Owatemi, British MP
Taiwo Owatemi is a British Labour Party politician. She was first elected as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Coventry North West in the 2019 election

Lord Victor Adebowale
He is a member of the British House of Lords which is the upper house of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

Baroness Margaret Omolola Young
She is a member of the British House of Lords which is the upper house of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

Olugbenga Babatola, First Black Mayor of Greenwich
He made history as the first elected African mayor of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, South-East London in 2016.Babatola was inaugurated into office as the first African Mayor of Greenwich on May 25, 2016.

Rotimi Adebari, First Black Mayor of Ireland
He was elected as the first black mayor in Ireland.

Kemi Akapo
She is the city councillor for the city of Peterborough.

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by tex73: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
a4cube:
And that is where she live also. Did you listen to her?

I guess she knew her audience were Nigerians and told them that. I believe you have Google on your phone. Please, lets not go back and forth on this. Do just a little research on what a councilmen/ woman is in an American city or county.......If she's the chairman, then what do you call the Mayor of the city?
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by tex73: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
a4cube:
And that is where she live also. Did you listen to her?

I guess she knew her audience were Nigerians and told them that. I believe you have Google on your phone. Please, lets not go back and forth on this. Do just a little research on what a councilmen/ woman is in an American city or county.......If she's the chairman, then what do you call the Mayor of the city?
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by SlayerForever: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
freeborn02:

This picture says a lot about Biafra. Looks like only Igbos want to dominate Biafra and people from the south south will be treated like outsiders or second class citizens.

No space for South South people please.
Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by obiekunie2: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Icon4s:

[s]The way you guys brag over little achievements of the Igbos is becoming an eye sore.

We say we want to produce a president for Nigeria and we are busy making enemies.

You think only Igbo votes can give an Igbo man presidency?[/s]

if e give you eyesore plug your eye comot na!

ozu!

1 Like

Re: Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA by Bwilliam(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Essential:
foolish Igbo boys like to go tribal all the time. This is why every other tribe hate and treat them like shit.
E pain you?
Listen boy, your father and his fathers before him have always been in awe of the igbo people, they raised you with bitterness, jealousy and envy and that is why you as a people are stagnant in life.
These foolish igbo boys are the corner stones of the Nigerian Economy. They're are the movers and shakers of the zoo you live in. What they achieved with €20, your people cannot achieve it with the billion dollar loans you get from china.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Picks Kogi, Akwa Ibom For Nuclear Power Plants / Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.