Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Facts About Industrial Physics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facts About Industrial Physics (5196 Views)

2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } / Industrial Physics I.T Placement. / An Industrial Physics Doing Master In An Engineering Course Is It Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Industrial Physics by denmaster(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2011
Pls i was admitted into ind physics and i know little about it
i want to know about it call course and the chances or places where one can work with it
Also with physics text book is the best for sec. sch
Re: Facts About Industrial Physics by Mamalistie: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2011
pls nairalanders,help i also was admitted 4 d same course.kindly give us guideline.And how lurative is d course.
Re: Facts About Industrial Physics by Mamalistie: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2011
pls nairalanders,help i also was admitted 4 d same course.kindly give us guideline.And how lucrative is d course.
Re: Facts About Industrial Physics by rchuk: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Industrial physics is an advance form of physics, and industrial physicst makes use of basic principle of physics to advance level of physics to avoid accident on high ways e.g they check the coefficient of friction like concret to tyre or wood to wood, they also apply the principle of physics in some industrial production but they are not engineers.
Re: Facts About Industrial Physics by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Don't you think Google.com will give you more info? Wide, deep and extensive one

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Daughter Make Sure She Reads This – Please Share After Reading / Looking For A Good Ican Tuition Centre In Ibadan / GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.