Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship (50071 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by DebbieBianca(f): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nengi has outlined how she wants her relationship with Ozo to be in a conversation she had with him during today's fitness exercise.

Nengi who clearly told Ozo that they are not in a relationship, stated that they cannot be doing what people in relationships do which includes him trying to steal kisses. She went on to tell Ozo to let that die.

Here are the videos below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j3D0dlp4u0

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Kriss216: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
All my male children must be street wise.
I've failed as a father if i have Simp as a son.

660 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Ahmed0336(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Seconded. If my son mistakenly display signs of SIMPs I will donate him to chestbeaters region.

313 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Kriss216: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Seconded. If my son mistakenly display signs of SIMPs I will donate him to chestbeaters region.
A Simp in cheastbeaters region is far better and noble than the wisest man in ugwu awusa.

439 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
I really like how nengi is handling ozo

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by ifeanyija(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Non sense
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by solmusdesigns: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
lipsrsealed

.Ewo!!! Chineke!!!

This man needs prayers

Ozo is about to go through a hard time like Erica until he caves in throws tantrums and get disqualified

This SIMPing is torturous to watch

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by TreasureTayo(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
THIS OZO GUY JUST DENSE ANYHOW.
YANSH DON MAKE AM DENSE. NENGI ISN'T INTERESTED, GIVE HER SPACE, NA SOSO BODYGUARD YOU DEY DO FROM DAY 1.
LADIES LIKE ATTENTION BUT WHEN IT GETS TOO MUCH, IT COULD BE ANNOYING.

WAKE UP OZO, 85M OVER YANSH. ABI SHEY DEM SWEAR FOR YOU NI cheesy grin grin

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Teewhy2: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
They said when two people are in love it's beautiful and one of the two must mumu to make it work but when you are dating yourself thinking you are in a relationship with someone who doesn't care about your existence then you are mumu square.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/17

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Thattallgirl(f): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Before nko. When she's not a cheerful giver

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

A Simp in cheastbeaters region is far better and noble than the wisest man in ugwu awusa.
Ndi amu pencil u mean?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by ForeThinker: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them… But still move on without them.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by luvkidtemmy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
cheesy

She doesn't want to be ERICALIZED grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Iyoocartel(f): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Iyooooo

This ozo na confirm ozor honestly.
Abeg real Niggaas if you get sons try make dem experience street life and make them dey smoke AZ 3 sticks everyday. It brings inbuilt coordination.

My real gee back then for esut been dey jonze like this ozo nigggaa. Until we con dey pass am back gate Arizona baba con dey get street orientation, now na legit ogbe affiliated!

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
shocked to
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
lol
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by RapistOnBail: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fair guys sef embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Broghoton(f): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
I laugh in bbn
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Dailymice: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by femi4: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo.......jonses

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Yes na.

You cant meet a guy on TV show
And start kissing and having sex just like that....

Someone you don't know his or her health status.

Its stupid to do so undecided

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Nazist: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo should be crown prince of SIMP ville angry chai!!

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by haywhy1026(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo is an advance idiot.......Nengi is just taking advantage of the foolishness of the guy and He is definitely a disgrace to all alpha male

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by konkonbilo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
angry Na all this kind news I hate to de see. The guy don turn parasite

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Vyzz: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
cool

This ọzọ guy deserve straight 3days fasting and flogging after this show end... And if he doesn't change... We go dash am to the bobriskys gender... Neither a male nor female...

See wetin fyn beoi the mumu

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by nwajesus12(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

underrated comment

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Petersuenos(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by tolumizzy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo mumu

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates / Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup / Donald Trump Featured In "Home Alone" Movie (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.