Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Living In Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Turkey (939 Views)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In Turkey by exclusive7(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good day. So this is more like an inquiry thread. I hoping to travel to Turkey early next year to base. It'd be my first time. Can anyone in Turkey or who has lived in Turkey give us first hand revelations?

Talk about standard of living, conduct of its citizen, religion issues, transport, schooling, stuff like that. Just the general. You could add the paper processing too, and likely problems to encounter and some pro's too.

I'd really appreciate a good rundown for me and anyone else planning to migrate to Turkey
Re: Living In Turkey by Brawlscartel(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nigerians over there 70% are cultist
Re: Living In Turkey by exclusive7(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Brawlscartel:
Nigerians over there 70% are cultist
Lmaoo.. For reall?
Re: Living In Turkey by Brawlscartel(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2020
exclusive7:

Lmaoo.. For reall?

If not think I'm lying go there and see.

The taste of a puddy is in the eating
Re: Living In Turkey by Gentlerespect76: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
FervorEsp:
Lols call on WhatsApp or drop voice note I go use voice note reply you I no get time to type. plus nine zero five four four six one nine seven six seven three. Best advise don't come. If you must contact me make I give u beta ot

You are great guy bros! My conversation with you yesterday was candid and eye opening. I wish I had met you much earlier! Day by day the prospect of meeting up with this appointment in Istanbul, a kind of recedes due to the uncertainty of obtaining a visa. But with a good offer like mine, the best I can do now is hope, work and pray. Thanks again for all your advice, encouragement and moral support yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Living In Turkey by DAramis: 4:31am On Apr 09, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

You are great guy bros! My conversation with you yesterday was candid and eye opening. I wish I had met you much earlier! Day by day the prospect of meeting up with this appointment in Istanbul, a kind of recedes due to the uncertainty of obtaining a visa. But with a good offer like mine, the best I can do now is hope, work and pray. Thanks again for all your advice, encouragement and moral support yesterday.
Bro, what ot did the guy give you? you be interested in knowing also.

(1) (Reply)

UK Point-based Immigration Programm. Thread 1 / Anambra Men Speedily Shifting From Land Transport To Aviation / Any Idea On Visa Lottery Process?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.