Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,412 members, 7,781,194 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) (48906 Views)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Floreate: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Waooo, amazing.

Congratulations to the duo.

I really wish our Government will at least reduce the price of petrol, Electricity and all, at least for the sake of these new love birds.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
The rate at which u guys insult ladies on Nairaland? have u no respect at all?

go ahead and call me a simp, that's the new signature

grin
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by nBag(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
humilitypays:
the ladies don't have any excuse. I am sorry to say that majority of Nigerian ladies behave like they are under a curse or spell, ask me how When they see cool headed guys, they ignore them and pay attention to foolish boys and when the foolish boys use them to do anyhow, they turnaround to say guys are scum, guys are fools, how

A responsible guy will see a Nigerian lady walking past and respectfully say hello, hi good afternoon, she will snub him and act like the guy is a ghost, and then one foolish playboy on the same street will see the same lady and rush to grab her by her hands and drag her how far na, you fine oh, what's your name, and watch the mumu girl forming Def and dumb before smiling with the guy that approached her without respect.

Our ladies are wired to be attracted to foolish boys, playboys and fvck boys who useless them and they cry fowl.

So many girls out of foolishness miss their destiny helpers coming as strangers toasting them or showing interest in them.

I no longer pity ladies with my life experiences and real life stories I have heard from great men about ladies that rejected them for no good reason.

my brother the issue is just much. guys have their own palaver too.. the issue of attitude with Nigerian ladies is too much as if they don't have plans for family Tomorrow
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by professore(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor this could be us na
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by dukeprince50: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
GIdiata:

now I see. It's either you are daft, a simp or u just a typical black man who tries to twist a statement just to make d person feel bad and do ur bidding.

you guys use "respect for women" just to make men feel weak.
imagine what a learned man is typing after reading my write up. So because they are ladies, they don't deserve respect abi?

when in my write up I talked about Respect for people. we are all humans no body deserve a special respect over the other.

I used jungle justice to explain that point. A boy less than 20 is burnt alive for pocket picking your type will be mute. A MATURED LADY OF SAY 20 AND ABOVE COMMITS THESAME CRIME ONLY A SLAP UR STUPID TYPE WILL COME AND TELL US "NO RESPECT FOR WOMEN"
talking to u is a waste of time and energy, u have to bring up crime and jungle justice wen I'm talking about how ladies are being insulted daily on NL and are called names like dirty hoe, worthless low life shit etc, u ignored this and compared it with crime and jungle justice wen that was not even on my mind wen i was texting.
u really need to learn to understand things before comparing, it will do u good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by OLULAW: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Anybody noticed this lady acknowledged she had TWO boyfriends at the time the groom-to-be was wooing her? Double dating and Nigerian ladies is like 5 & 6. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by enirock(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Peace081:
We can't find such guys on Nairaland ooo..
The ones on this forum are bittered, frustrated and depressed.
All they know is to blame the president for their current predicament..
They don't want to do anything meaningful with their remaining days on earth.
May God continue to punish them.
To the couples, your new home is blessed
Thank God that despite all our shortcomings, He is still merciful. The above bring to fore the saying "thank God man nor be God". Every boy on Nl gets Gods punishment because some have been unruly,or refused to bend to your perception, whimps, deception, or your honesty, truth and morality Be careful lest our prayers not be directed to our neighbours downfall, but his growth and spiritual well being in mutual love.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
nBag:

my brother the issue is just much. guys have their own palaver too.. the issue of attitude with Nigerian ladies is too much as if they don't have plans for family Tomorrow
a Nigerian girl will register on an online dating website to find date oh, then guys will send her message like hi, hello she won't reply, and be forming guys are not creative, do you want the guy to start writing letter on first message Is it every guy that have time for romance and long messages Ladies make una learn oh, I am schooling you ladies learn for your own good oh

Another of my friends was telling me last week how a lady he sent message since 2017 just replied him last week, and they now started chatting frequently, and this guy said the way he liked the girl that 2017 eh, he would have married since.

It is now that the guy is about to marry another lady that the girl then replied a message of 2017. And this na sure guy oh, maybe because he doesn't post pictures of his luxury cars and pictures of outings and vacations on his Facebook, she then assumed he was a broke guy that doesn't deserve he reply, that's how Nigerian ladies judge, they just assume any guy that don't post pictures of luxury life online is broke but they are making huge mistake cos me for instance, I have owned like 7 different cars, I even owned 3 luxury cars at one point but till date you will never see me post any picture in a car or even near a fine building. If you go through my profile on Facebook, you will pity my life but then cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
TechSkill:
The girl just have her head well screwed on her should. some of you Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about. stop feeling funky abeg...

I rarely take you nairaland ladies serious though. if we dey count better women, una no join at all.

I hope you feel a lot better after typing all this?

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
nBag:

did you also notice her response?
am not one to shoot online shots I have a girl since my sec school days and God's willing it will end in the church. but from friends who have. if you want to be honest with yourself Even the ladies I mean Nigerian ladies are part of the problem. you try start a conversation with Nigerian ladies they can't even sustain a gist. all they know is "yes, ok, hi ,good evening, am fine, you too." trust the guys must fail with such attitude. he attempted she laughed, gave interest and boom he had more courage to go on. that's team work.

the average Nigerian girl if you send this email to her she will scorn you childish. you enjoyed reading it as someone's success story am sure 80% of you not would pay attention to this if it was sent to you. I come in peace but you ladies ought to understand it's a two way street.

Everyone have their own share of the blame. I for one, can't text for long because I'm always busy and my mind is always busy. But when it comes to voice calls, less stressful and more entertaining.

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by nBag(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
humilitypays:
a Nigerian girl will register on an online dating website to find date oh, then guys will send her message like hi, hello she won't reply, and be forming guys are not creative, do you want the guy to start writing letter on first message Is it every guy that have time for romance and long messages Ladies make una learn oh, I am schooling you ladies learn for your own good oh

Another of my friends was telling me last week how a lady he sent message since 2017 just replied him last week, and they now started chatting frequently, and this guy said the way he liked the girl that 2017 eh, he would have married since.

It is now that the guy is about to marry another lady that the girl then replied a message of 2017. And this na sure guy oh, maybe because he doesn't post pictures of his luxury cars and pictures of outings and vacations on his Facebook, she then assumed he was a broke guy, that's how Nigerian ladies judge, they just assume any guy that don't post pictures of luxury life online is broke but they are making huge mistake cos me for instance, I have owned like 7 different cars, I even owned 3 luxury cars at one point but till date you will never see me post any picture in a car or even near a fine building. If you go through my profile on Facebook, you will pity my life but then cheesy cheesy

imagine? not creative as if na essay writing.

honestly marrying a rich man is a business but it's sweeter to marry and work out the prosperity together, so that if the guy do anyhow she can say omo guy calm down me too follow suffer am. so behave but them no Sabi that one.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

What about you, can you as a female? You put all these things on men, why don't you talk of creativity on your own part, where you keep the conversation smooth when it's about to fall, or an average lady thinks the conversation is the man's job huh

I am not a converationist, so all of this is none of my business. But please don't come to my dm with Hi, have you eaten? I don't have the time to reply you to spare and there's nothing else to it

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
This reminds me of a funny true life story a friend to me.

He grew up in Ile Ife . He said there was a man way older than he and his friends when in his teens. The man was an illiterate.
He saw a lady he liked and he wanted to approach her. So he decided to say it with a greeting card.

So this day he came to my friend and his friends to complain on how a lady he just wooed insulted him so much that he wondered if approaching a lady with a card is a sin.

"What did I do wrong, I gave Jumoke a greeting card to express my love to her and she started abusing me. Is there anything wrong in wooing with a card?"

My friend and his friends asked, "where is the card?" And he went to bring it. He brought it and gave them.
On seeing it everyone bursts into laughter.

"Why did you give her this kind of a card?" They asked him.
"Because I like her and will like to marry her" he replied.

What was on the card?

Happy Married Life.

Illiteracy is wicked.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Mursz: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tobi my mahn! One Hennessy for you this weekend.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
nBag:

imagine? not creative as if na essay writing.

honestly marrying a rich man is a business but it's sweeter to marry and work out the prosperity together, so that if the guy do anyhow she can say omo guy calm down me too follow suffer am. so behave but them no Sabi that one.
my brother I am not against ladies marrying rich men oh, it is good. If I have a daughter tomorrow I will pray for her to marry a successful young man of course but you have to be reasonable as a single lady to get the best man for yourself.

You must use your head as a single lady.

Also being realistic as a single lady helps.

Dear single ladies, in as much as miracle happens, be realistic with your wishes of a rich man in life.

As I am now, at my level, I don't see myself marrying a certain level of ladies, that's what it is. Even if I try to go low, my family, cycle of friends now won't allow it to happen....so the possibility of being with a completely broke, idle lady at this stage in my life is very slim, unless nature have decided beyond my own wish, but I don't see it happening at all.

So ladies need to be realistic in life.

Regina Daniels may not have money like Ned Nwoko but she had fame which Ned needed, that's how it works now.

Ned Nwoko couldn't have married one unknown broke girl, not possible.

So as a single lady wishing to marry a successful man or rich man, ask yourself what are you bringing to the table; just pussy and bombom I laugh in Arabic grin, if you know the several option of pussy a successful man have in the world today, you will melo down wink

4 Likes

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by enirock(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
talking to u is a waste of time and energy, u have to bring up crime and jungle justice wen I'm talking about how ladies are being insulted daily on NL and are called names like dirty hoe, worthless low life shit etc, u ignored this and compared it with crime and jungle justice wen that was not even on my mind wen i was texting.
u really need to learn to understand things before comparing, it will do u good.
I don't think there's ever a time when two wrongs made a 'right'. On this site, both sexes are constantly beeo victimized, and if as a guy you don't share the mentality of the 'enlightened few', you get the simp card. Those who do this most times result to derogatory words that instill hate. Then when the ladies fight back, we have an internet space full of hate carrying individuals. Silence/restraint solves a whole lot of problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
humilitypays:
the ladies don't have any excuse. I am sorry to say that majority of Nigerian ladies behave like they are under a curse or spell, ask me how When they see cool headed guys, they ignore them and pay attention to foolish boys and when the foolish boys use them to do anyhow, they turnaround to say guys are scum, guys are fools, how

A responsible guy will see a Nigerian lady walking past and respectfully say hello, hi good afternoon, she will snub him and act like the guy is a ghost, and then one foolish playboy on the same street will see the same lady and rush to grab her by her hands and drag her how far na, you fine oh, what's your name, and watch the mumu girl forming Def and dumb before smiling with the guy that approached her without respect.

Our ladies are wired to be attracted to foolish boys, playboys and fvck boys who useless them and they cry fowl.

So many girls out of foolishness miss their destiny helpers coming as strangers toasting them or showing interest in them.

I no longer pity ladies with my life experiences and real life stories I have heard from great men about ladies that rejected them for no good reason.

I have a friend who is now a young millionaire in dollars, this guy was begging one small girl like that to just give him small attention some years back, the girl was forming busy and playing him around. He continued till when the girl graduated and finished NYSC cos he really cherished the girl and confided in me then that he wished to spend his life with the girl if she agrees, but the girl didn't give him attention just because he was doing one underpaid job then.

I remember shouting at him to forget this girl na, finally he moved on and later met a lovely lady he later married. Today, after 7 years, the guy is a success, a blessing to everybody around him.

Guess what That girl is still single and now looking old and ugly. One foolish boy in her street then deceiving her has dumped her. She knew that her street boy was a jerk but because she saw him as a handsome guy that fry his hair and do like ladies lol, today the guy is nowhere to be found. Now she is regretting and even wishing to date my guy who is now happily married.

You see why I no longer pity most Nigerian ladies Many are the architect of their life misery, yes.

If I tell u stories u go weep for our ladies but let me stop here for now
Bros abeg talk I want hear. e dey inspire
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Meanwhile I had 2 boyfriends then..

Hope she will be faithful to him

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
cool cool
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by nonut: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shuuuuuush!
Analytical. Methodical. Sapiosexual. Outspoken. Perfectionist. Opinionated. Blunt. Criticist. Realist. Beautiful. Fluid. Melancholic/Phlegmatic. Virgo. Egalitarian. Foodie. An Introspective Blogger. I live for Books.

Only you?
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Cindy222(f): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Awwww Cute Couple....
People really find love in strange ways and in strange places.

2 Likes

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by nBag(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
elantraceey:

Everyone have their own share of the blame. I for one, can't text for long because I'm always busy and my mind is always busy. But when it comes to voice calls, less stressful and more entertaining.

yaaa. I tell you if ladies will learn to put more effort to guys attempt, Even the dumbest toasting line will be successful. at the honeymoon or some later occasion they both can now laugh to the wackness of the toast.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
And one Nairaland girl don hang my DM since 2014. Don't worry, be forming o. even Shiloh won't epp u.

Shiloh will be like, "ur shakara bundle has been exhausted and ur luck terminated."
lol
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 09, 2020
J111333:
Did I just read she had two boyfriends when dude showed interest?
And no one is talking about that, they successfully ignored that part. I hope she would be faithful in the marriage. Those boyfriends didn't disappear. They just allowed her get married. They'll show up later.

4 Likes

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by baralatie(m): 12:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Bikochi:

And no one is talking about that, they successfully ignored that part. I hope she would be faithful in the marriage. Those boyfriends didn't disappear. They just allowed her get married. They'll show up later.
naàh
she made her choice

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Chizzychinny: 12:18am On Sep 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
The rate at which u guys insult ladies on Nairaland? have u no respect at all?

go ahead and call me a simp, that's the new signature
My dear, it's not funny at all, in every post insults must be attached.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 12:35am On Sep 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
And one Nairaland girl don hang my DM since 2014. Don't worry, be forming o. even Shiloh won't epp u.

Shiloh will be like, "ur shakara bundle has been exhausted and ur luck terminated."
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by winkmart: 12:42am On Sep 09, 2020
E no guarantee longevity
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 09, 2020
enirock:
Do you have a problem with the male gender or with the words 'boys' or 'men' Overtime you've demonized guys(as observed by your response here and the Erica thread), as though we are all villians. Have you met a tenth of the guys on Nl, and have you had any experience as to your claims Please kindly tone down on the generalisation,it gives an impression of a lady filled with bile.
I don't have a problem with anyone. You guys should just desist from these evil doings. Hatred on Nigerian women, abuse of Nigerian women.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by enirock(m): 1:13am On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
I don't have a problem with anyone. You guys should just desist from these evil doings. Hatred on Nigerian women, abuse of Nigerian women.
And there goes the 'you guys'(generalisation). Would you say within the period you've been active on this fora, you've not encountered sane,honest,true,respecters of woman and above all, those who argues pragmatically with facts kind of guys Nigeria is bad does not signify the abscence of good people. It may just mean evil is more pronounced,aired and shared. Two wrong never makes a right, as you do not throw away the baby and the bath water. Be the change you expect in the other person(not because it's the mantra, but because it leaves you room to introspect,and live above some petty things). We all are hell bent on demonising each other, how do we then preach/teach our children(when we finally have them) love, respect and accomodation when we can't live with each other in life,or even in a faceless forum
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 09, 2020
enirock:
And there goes the 'you guys'(generalisation). Would you say within the period you've been active on this fora, you've not encountered sane,honest,true,respecters of woman and above all, those who argues pragmatically with facts kind of guys Nigeria is bad does not signify the abscence of good people. It may just mean evil is more pronounced,aired and shared. Two wrong never makes a right, as you do not throw away the baby and the bath water. Be the change you expect in the other person(not because it's the mantra, but because it leaves you room to introspect,and live above some petty things). We all are hell bent on demonising each other, how do we then preach/teach our children(when we finally have them) love, respect and accomodation when we can't live with each other in life,or even in a faceless forum
I'm sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam / Bridesmaid Rocks Groom. Bride, Guest Step In (Photos) / Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.