Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

My JS1 Days In DMGS Onitsha. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My JS1 Days In DMGS Onitsha. (262 Views)

You Can Only Find This In Onitsha Hahaha / Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail To Obey Government Stay At Home Instruction / Passengers Beat Up A Pastor 2 Coma After Condom Fell Out Of His Bible In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My JS1 Days In DMGS Onitsha. by AbakalikiBoy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
I could recall vividly some of my JS1 experiences in DMGS. Most esp, the threats and punishments from senior boys whom you disobeyed owed to the fact that we're all in the same white shirt and knicker. "Hello sir! Repeat yourself. Shey blindness is encroaching you? How can you, that is wearing a pair of slippers, w shirt flied out tell a whole me, wearing a well ironed uniform that is sparkling to be going around the school and be picking dirt? Are you retarded?!!" Those are the kinda words that will race your mind whenever some boy approach you (both those that are 'acting' seniors and the actual senior boys), dishing out an unimaginable task to you on a tray that even when it is used to serve your dog, the dog will happily decline the food even in the midst of hunger.
I could remember greeting Js2 and 3 boys, all in the name not to incur the dreadful wrath of senior boys. I sha chop shit belleful for there.
Re: My JS1 Days In DMGS Onitsha. by AbakalikiBoy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aside all these, the fact that I have to memorize nicknames of senior boys then was a 'no no' to me. Ahn ahn! I came to school to learn na, not to be turned into some ezemmuo's apprentice that recites incantations before and after rituals. Some of those senior boy would storm your class immediately after the morning assembly; more like they were trailing you from the assembly ground. Na greeting they wan come collect oo! I sha dunno if these ones are sick and this nickname recitation is their medicine, taken under doctor's prescription, 1x3 daily.
Re: My JS1 Days In DMGS Onitsha. by AbakalikiBoy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
I could recall being told that among the 012/13 set that left before us, the newbies came in, that there was a certain senior boy whose nickname was long as to fill a 20leaves exercise. Ehn?! And that is what I will recite while greeting someone that is just few years above my age. Even popsy and mumsy never collect quarter of such hailings for house. I was just imagining, when senior enter class, I will now stand up, w my 20leaves in my hand, "Gooood morning..............." and start reciting things. Poem as if am a poet. A primary 4 pupil giving a speech during morning assembly, okwaya? I sha concluded that during my own set ehn, na my nickname go long pass. But unfortunately, I left the school after the 013/14 session. Based on the fact that the once day/boarding school was now converted to an all boarding school.
Re: My JS1 Days In DMGS Onitsha. by Prayfortheworld: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lux fait

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#don'taskme Challenge / Phiri And The Donkey / Are We Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.