Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) (74423 Views)

Andrew Tate And Brother Tristan Arrested In Romania On UK Warrant. / ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheCork:

What do u want me to say innnit? angry
. 4 a londoner. U type really poor sentences.
Go back nd reconstruct your initial post
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
jclave22:
you have created a name on this forum, is up to u to divert business or marketing to it... don't just trade good words.... I can be your PA

My Business is to Do the Work of Spreading the Gospel of JESUS Christ...

Nothing else..

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by TheCork(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. 4 a londoner. U type really poor sentences.
Go back nd reconstruct your initial post

Bro we have Italian, German, Americanos, Brazilian all countries over here. We dont all spek queens English innit angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by mechanics(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wow.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by kingsvictor2: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
It Beats my Imagination that So Many Brothers and Sisters seem to be In the Dark on the Times and Seasons we are in as Inhabitants of this Earth..

It Beats my Imaginations that The Devil has Blinded the Eyes and Understanding of so many People, so that neither See nor Understand these things..

It Beats My Imagination that The World is on Fire and Many are Busy Chasing Rats, Shadows and Vanities in Detriment to their Salvation..

All over the World , Everything is Vibrating Endtime!

The Sun, The Sea, The Animals, The Climate,etc.
Everything is Reacting ..

Listen People! There is No Time to Pamper ourselves with lies and Talks that will Soothe us.

The Truth Hurts! But the Truth will Save your Soul!

Listen to Me!
This Earth is SINKING!
This Ship is SINKING !

Jump out From All Iniquities, Wickedness, Immoralities and Evils
Stop Decieving yourself!!
Stop Postponing your Day of Salvation!!
The Day of The Lord is Upon Us!!
Repent and Believe the Gospel Before its Late!

the day of Mohammed is upon us, believe in the Koran or u perish

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheCork:

Bro we have Italian, German, Americanos, Brazilian all countries over here. We dont all spek queens English innit angry
well it sounds like u speak nigerian queens english innit
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Oshkosch: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
England is a corrupt country. They fix there match for draw thereby denying me a win of 32 million tonight. I will never forgive England. Corrupt Country. USA is the best country on planet earth.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by TheCork(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
well it sounds like u speak nigerian queens english innit

U homebase people spek pigeon English coz 98% of u homebase people go to publick school. We usually go private school here in the uk. I went to queen Victoria primary school in elepant & castle. Bro dont worry, elepant & castle is not a zoo. It's a city near pekam (google it sir) wink

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by emanobis(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Our Planetary Queen of the coast chased them out coz they don't belong here.
They don't belong to our aquatic niche, so the queen chased them.
They really look scary, and something is telling me 'are we sure we are not co-habiting with some other creatures from other galaxy
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Champneys: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Samylekey:
Eemo wo Ilu

Ode ni e!
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Gabe427: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother the World is Going Towards Digital Currencies. As Long as we are still Here! The one World Government cannot take off.

All that would Fully Come into place after we are taken away.

Respect Sir rapture is not scary
its the dream ....too all those with theories and all that as to who the Antichrist is are just mislead .....

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheCork:

U homebase people spek pigeon English coz 98% of u homebase people go to publick school. We usually go private school here in the uk. I went to queen Victoria primary school in elepant & castle. Bro dont worry, elepant & castle is not a zoo. It's a city near pekam (google it sir) wink
. Well i spell good than you pekam boy
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by TheCork(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:

I have pounds. You have naira
Am in London. U in that place Nigeria
Am enjoying . U sufarin angry
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by TheCork(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:

An by the way.
I have moiney. U dont angry
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
It Beats my Imagination that So Many Brothers and Sisters seem to be In the Dark on the Times and Seasons we are in as Inhabitants of this Earth..

It Beats my Imaginations that The Devil has Blinded the Eyes and Understanding of so many People, so that neither See nor Understand these things..

It Beats My Imagination that The World is on Fire and Many are Busy Chasing Rats, Shadows and Vanities in Detriment to their Salvation..

Listen People! There is No Time to Pamper ourselves with lies and Talks that will Soothe us.

Listen to Me!
This Earth is SINKING!
This Ship is SINKING !

If I owned nairaland I would have deleted this account. Why don't you try this rubbish on reddit, the way they will insult you, you would go to that heaven you are crying for by force. Rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheCork:

An by the way. I have moiney. U dont angry
funny. How much are you worth?
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
This your engrish self gringrin

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
SegFault:
This your engrish self gringrin
.wetin do am
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by TheCork(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
funny. How much are you worth?

Bro be nice to me & I will post u £7 , cash. to buy nice suit their in Nigeria. I swaar angry
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
mytime24:
Where's righteousness89
He is up there, above your comment.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Investnow2017: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
ospido:

This is what the undiluted word of God said.
How is the family dear brother? Have you watched the September broadcasting yet? I was really touched by our Bolivian brothers. You will find it quite amazing. The Sept broadcasting is very rich too. The brothers at the World Headquarters are doing marvelously.
Each day brings us nearer to the realization of our precious hope. Then we will not need to read or hear disparaging Satanic messages any more. They vex my soul how those who profess to know Christ are actually ignorantly constituting his enemies. Pride will not let them humble themselves to embrace the truth. It is not surprising because they align with a different spirit, not that of Christ.
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by OdenKelechi(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Looks very irritating, especially as their clustered
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
LordYahweh:
Who gets to decide what's alien like and what's not?
Is it alien like cause it looks like aliens in movies?

You remember Matrix?

Na those things.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by pacespot(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nature diversity
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by juniorstar(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
naso aliens go invade. them go con put price tag. I pity una!!!
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Samylekey(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Champneys:

Ode ni e!
Champ Ki lo shele?
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Amatarasha(f): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Listen to Me!
This Earth is SINKING!
This Ship is SINKING !

Ur Jesus is a liar , those alien animals are 1000 times righteous than ur jehova n Jesus ,
La kiss Dan la trut
U are so dumb my friend ,n don't call me a demon( servant) call me daughter of the earth or ANTICHRIST tanks

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by gaskiyamagana: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Listen to Me!
This Earth is SINKING!
This Ship is SINKING !

Nairaland religion politician. Like politician, anything that suits his faith, he is here with epistle but when his faith woefuly failed, he is tactially and shamefully quiet. YEYE pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother the World is Going Towards Digital Currencies. As Long as we are still Here! The one World Government cannot take off.

All that would Fully Come into place after we are taken away.

Lie.... Go back and read your Bible very well. That government you dread so much will begin when everybody is still here. It's what is called the patience of the saints.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
SegFault:

If I owned nairaland I would have deleted this account. Why don't you try this rubbish on reddit, the way they will insult you, you would go to that heaven you are crying for by force. Rubbish.

If you Like go to Blueddit or Greendit! You Must come back Here to Receive the Word of God..

There is a Way that seems Right to a Man! The End is Destruction!

Except You Repent, you Will Perish!

Anywhere you Go on the Surface of Earth ! These Truths will Hunt you and Provoke you

Truth is Hurtful! Truth will Save you.
Shalom Bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by weedfada(m): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Eife:
The more you look the less you see
We are definitely not alone
Spiritually or physically

Facts!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) / At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.