Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) (91381 Views)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi Twin Daughters Have Lunch / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by Jilo83(m): 2:13am On Sep 09, 2020
give us another twin now.... these one don old
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:28am On Sep 09, 2020
paulolee:
so sweet, would sharply locate this school so that my twin boys would attend closer to thiers....
i trust my boys to set trap for them, get closer and create an early friendship with them because my boys sharp like me..
afterall they say "you make hay while the sun shines"...

Gold digging things
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by Nsiehi: 4:43am On Sep 09, 2020
isaacsegun:

Not your pastors that are using private jets or Erica of BBN, this is the person that really need your help. Please let's help Anthony, no amount is small!

That guy is a scammer, he is not the person in that video.
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:54am On Sep 09, 2020
daviesmania:
Mikel is not married.. The girl is his girlfriend. Mikel said so himself a few months ago....
But he will never leave her, that's it.
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by Dshocker(m): 5:02am On Sep 09, 2020
paulolee:
so sweet, would sharply locate this school so that my twin boys would attend closer to thiers....
i trust my boys to set trap for them, get closer and create an early friendship with them because my boys sharp like me..
afterall they say "you make hay while the sun shines"...

If truly say you sharp,you for don make am grin
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by PreyingMantis(m): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2020
jesmond3945:
She is a very bold woman. I can imagine the kind of stare and remarks she receives when people know she is the mother of those kids.
I feel you... White woman with black kids. Mikel has very strong genes. It has always been the white overshadowing the black. This case seems to be the reverse

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by ensamy(m): 6:29am On Sep 09, 2020
He should try and have a male child o, otherwise all the football he played will be a waste.
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by Bestbeelieve: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Mikel obi married a white woman?

no he married a woman!
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by JB4life: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Mikel is a very lucky man, he got married to a down to earth woman and gave birth to beautiful kids, thank God he escaped from those gold digging Nigerian girls, he's so smart.

The only comment that made sense here.
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by abisolagladys(f): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Mikel is a very lucky man, he got married to a down to earth woman and gave birth to beautiful kids, thank God he escaped from those gold digging Nigerian girls, he's so smart.

How do you know she is down to earth?
because she post pictures or do you live with them
If it was Tiwa that posted her son picture naw, you people will say she is showing off
Nigerian men and their obsession with foreign women

anyway silver crest blender 4000 watts available
call/ Whatsapp 09018990181
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2020
The school obviously don't like seeing that type of hair. That's why their hair is covered like that. That's not how to wear a berret.

Meanwhile, I am proud of their mum. She doesn't take rubbish. She remained right there in her home land that values and protects women.

Any animal traits exhibited by Mikel obi...he will be kicked into jail and back into the sh1t hole where he came from.
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2020
JB4life:

The only comment that made sense here.
Unfortunately some people don't like the truth grin
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by DexterousOne(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2020
OpinionCounts:
African gene is very strong....most times when an African and a westerner or Asian makes babies, their babies always have more characteristic African features.

Most of the time
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by Thryphosa(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2020
Colour mixture, Mikel (black) and Olga (white), resulted to these beautiful kids. Nice one bro.
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by alexpeteronoja: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by themaestro08(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Anyone knows where Mikel lives?
Re: Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) by Babisha10(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
This girl is taller than Mikel nah.... Ah go wait for one of his daughter I can't come nd kill myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Denmark 2 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.