Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? (69358 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Ortintin: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
you too find one of your ex and chat with
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by simeko(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sessanvandy:
Good evening Nairalanders, please i need your sincere opinion on this issue bothering me.

I have been dating this guy for 9 months and our relationship has been going well except for this issue.

My boyfriend or should i say fiancé ( he has introduced me to his family as the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and my family is in support of the relationship) has been in contact with his ex-girlfriend who is married with a son.

My man spends 1-2hrs on phone with his ex girlfriend in my presence and when i confronted him, he told me to bear in mind that he can never stop talking to her because she didn't offend him and if she needs any monetary support, he won't hesitate to help.

They have no intimate relationship maybe cus of distance, He agreed not to call her but promised to take her calls when she does and she calls frequently.

Her husband also warned him to stay away from his wife but he wouldn't listen.

He is a nice guy with a good heart and we are planning introduction by December

I told him that if he can't stop communicating with his ex girlfriend the relationship is over but he still insist on maintaining contact with her...

Pls am i overreacting, How do i handle this??....mature advice needed!

sorry for the long post.

Leave that relationship madam, leave! Leave!! leave!!!. A word is enough for a wise.

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Mryacks: 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sessanvandy:
Good evening Nairalanders, please i need your sincere opinion on this issue bothering me.

I have been dating this guy for 9 months and our relationship has been going well except for this issue.

My boyfriend or should i say fiancé ( he has introduced me to his family as the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and my family is in support of the relationship) has been in contact with his ex-girlfriend who is married with a son.

My man spends 1-2hrs on phone with his ex girlfriend in my presence and when i confronted him, he told me to bear in mind that he can never stop talking to her because she didn't offend him and if she needs any monetary support, he won't hesitate to help.

They have no intimate relationship maybe cus of distance, He agreed not to call her but promised to take her calls when she does and she calls frequently.

Her husband also warned him to stay away from his wife but he wouldn't listen.

He is a nice guy with a good heart and we are planning introduction by December

I told him that if he can't stop communicating with his ex girlfriend the relationship is over but he still insist on maintaining contact with her...

Pls am i overreacting, How do i handle this??....mature advice needed!

sorry for the long post.

All shades of wrong...
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by akpota(m): 12:15am On Sep 11, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

You deserve better..
Even when i was a chronic womanizer then.. i don't disrespect any of my babes to their own face like this..
Totally Appalling..
bros i sent you a email message. Pls reply so we can connect.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by emmeyen: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2020
You better stand your ground, from experience, one thing will lead to another and he will say it was a mistake. For him to say he can't stop calling her means he has no respect for your feelings. Don't you have an ex? If you stay on the phone with your ex for one hour, won't he call you a slut. If he is not ready to stop it seeing that it is hurting your feelings, babe run! You don't deserve such disrespect. As for the husband of the lady, he should beat him(your fiance) up seriously make im brain reset. Some men sef! Mtchew!
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by emmeyen: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2020
YemmyKamor:

stop telling people to end their relationship and move on... knowing fully well that you won't do same if you're in their position,, There is always a way to work things out,,

to the poster... we men got a very big heart that can accommodate as many as you can imagine when it comes to girls, especially pretty ones.. it's not necessarily out of love, might be because of respect, good cook, good voice, level of exposure or sexual prowess of such lady,, although most of us fail to admit this openly.. WE STILL miss our ex .. but few of us wake up to reality so early that, our ex are gone for good__ and that this beautiful and amazing woman we married or about to marry if the perfect lady for us, so we've got to zip the fuch up and focus on our woman... for example__i and one of my ex have our favourite song.. so anytime I heard this song BN played I kind of revert back to the old me..and I think of kofoworola... so that's the fact.. but I don't get carried away,, that's how we are wired,,, don't wanna bored you with my long store.. I'd say you sit your man down ,talk,plead threat if possible, let him know what and how you're feeling... also try to learn what he love about that lady and replicate it.. (also pray that the woman stay at where she is. i.e far away, at least for social and emotional distance sake)..
but if you think your heart can't handle it,, don't think of hurting him or urself o. thanks

That is the problem, she should start looking for what is not lost in her character because of another woman? If she was that good, how come she married someone else if na so the love or loyalty strong? He should even respect the fact that she is married. If they set their eyes on each other, something else is definitely gonna happen.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2020
akpota:

bros i sent you a email message. Pls reply so we can connect.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Didn't get your mail, maybe you can drop your mail id here.. i would then reach out to you..
Warm Regards.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by baralatie(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2020
RealTrump:
Sessanvandy

I hv to comment because this one is personal to me.

The first problem is that most of us hv a misconception about relationships.

My ex was d first girl to be genuinely nice to me n our breakup was neither our faults. As a Nigerian girl, u might not realize how much ur fellow sisters scar most young men 25 n below. When a guy finally found d first girl who is truly different, he just locks in.

Even if I am married after 50 years, I will still talk to my ex. I am just telling u that if boy is not alone in this. For my case, I hv a soft spot for her, not love. And yes, I will always pick d call. Do u want him to start going to d toilet to pick a call? This dude is even open more than me.

See it this way. Most of these guys appear good to their gf but they have all sorts of hidden girls. At least in your case, u know d girl in question n to d best of ur knowledge, they are not seeing. Who do u want to leave him for? A player who u think is a good guy because he is expert at hiding his side chics?

u might even be nicer than d girl but because she was d first, she always have d edge.

These guys were probably talking for 4 hours per day while dating. If it now reduces to 1 hr per week; that's progress. Give him time, don't fight him, he is a good guy. Don't nag too, or give an attitude when he is calling. Give him time. Make him jealous without making it obvious. Lastly make him know that u can genuinely hv ur own fun too without him.

if it's hard for him to betray or forget his ex, that's exactly how hard it will be hard for him to betray u. 9 months is nothing . Time
this is called assumption fantasy and an attempt to manipulate emotion

someone in your presence is disregarding you and having calls with a married woman .

you are saying no worry nah,that is how he will call when you will become his ex in 9 months time

grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by cicodeblazzer(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kdon2:

You are a complete liar
how? Pls expansiate
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by cicodeblazzer(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Oiza131:

Lmao.... This one don't even have sense.... "stoop so low"? At what cost?
all dz pikins who get itching hands to just type without a single sense&sensibility of really understanding ideology of what was posted/commented. If after all ur sense(since u said am senseless), u dont understand what it means to stoop low to study n master how to control ur man/woman against home wreckers/scavengers and home/relationship wrecking acts, then am sorry u need to go learn from ur parents or any couple married for @ least 40years and are still together.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by cicodeblazzer(m): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
maasoap:

Can't you give your own advice without insulting another person? Looks like you want chop ban. Now look at your own advice, telling someone to pretend to be someone she's not!
na u de ban people? Like i care. I call a spade a spade and not a fork. Read through this thread you will see people both male and female who gave a more sensible version of that her advice(that is using op's relation unknown to op's to avoid op falling into an infidelity trap of growing amorous emotions for the stranger or op's ex as the horible advicer is saying) and my dear NL member, understand my post before u comment. I advised op to upskill herself and salvage her relationship from that ex....never said nor implied pretend. Know the big difference between upskilling and pretending
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by cicodeblazzer(m): 12:06am On Sep 13, 2020
HabaHaba:

But why call an innocent guy a fool?!!!

I don't understand how you would feel very comfortable to refer to someone as a fool at the slightest opportunity.

You had a point in mind against his advice, simply mention it to him BUT NOT CALL HIM A FOOL!

Haba haba, would you enjoy being referred to as such?!!!
my dear chill. Check the advice of ladytianna, memyselfu2009, slyprof and sophy17 (these 4 folks gave the same style of action). Please be honest to say whose own is foolish, misleading as well as can give room for amorous infidel emotions growing and whose own is wisely planned out and wont allow growing of amorous infidel emotions. There are ways of advicing someone which would yield more problems than solutions.....to avoid it, u better be diplomatic or silent especially if u dont know how emotionally and intellectually mature and capable the person is to execute your advice perfectly as you would have done if you are to execute it.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by cicodeblazzer(m): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2020
LadyTianna:

Lmao you're the fool here oga
A foolish man who is eagerly blaming a woman for her man's fault. Do you lack comprehension skills? You didn't read the part where the op said she has tried talking to her man more than once? What stops the man from telling his woman the thing that the ex gives him that he enjoys so much? Even when the husband of the ex has warned him. Such a disgusting habit. Na your type go expect your wife to clean house n take care of kids while you're screwing one small girl in a hotel in the name of "keeping the peace as a woman" . Ode
grin no wonder bible talk am say women talk before reasoning and that its a fool that talks before reasoning. I never blamed op rather gave her a clue. In what mood(calm&seductive or nagging&insecure) n tone(gentle/aggresive) did she confront him all the times she did? Ur advice wasnt smart like that of slyprof, sophy17, memyselfu2009. Go check their own, i never lashed them because they said sumtin different.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by cicodeblazzer(m): 1:06am On Sep 13, 2020
LadyTianna:

Lmao you're the fool here oga
Do you lack comprehension skills?Na your type go expect your wife to clean house n take care of kids while you're screwing one small girl in a hotel in the name of "keeping the peace as a woman" . Ode
If u are busy taking care of the house,kids, ur career and ur husband de bang sumone sumwhere, u have failed as a virtous woman(bible said she makes sure her breast, arms and waist is enough comfort for her man always to stop those useless shameless people written in isaiah 4:1 from approaching your man). Ladytianna and her 132 likes, be honest how can ur man go banging a pussy outside home if u fervently pray n fed him well with food and mind-blowing adventurous sex before he leaves for the day and a hot quickie in the office or tru phone and @ nyt(unless na useless idiot his village people swear for to be cheating randy he-goat).To win,Men and women should always upskill to the trendy acts of seductions by singles/infidel couples

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.