Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation (11621 Views)

Abubakar Sani Bello Receives Report Of Zoning / 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by hopexter(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Achor1111:
PDD 4
APC 0

Be there jubilating for the same PDP which Jonathan used to ruin most lives there in Bayelsa. Nigerians Need a separate party and these corrupt politicians need to be purged out of Nigeria whatever means necessary or else the country will never go forward. undecided
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by puremaker7(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
some Ode here still don't know that APC and PDP are same.
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by Confirmedzombie: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Watch how Igbos will hail this defection but if its from PDP to APC they will call them political prostitutes.

Thunder scatter the useless and frustrated pigs and idiots .
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by garfield1: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
fergie001:
Obuksbayelsa AAA593 garfield1

It is a non issue.I don't care whatever happens in bayelsa west,it is a lost cause
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by fergie001: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
garfield1:

It is a non issue.I don't care whatever happens in bayelsa west,it is a lost cause
Hmmm.......Odey's name was finally submitted to the NWC.
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by Surveillants(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
A demand for an engine that run on ordinary water. Professor FE review how to make H2o powered engine.. click on the link to see.
https:///pbUsoj-1kW
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by garfield1: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
fergie001:

Hmmm.......Odey's name was finally submitted to the NWC.

Even jarigbe's name was also submitted
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by inyenejo(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Congratulations my brother, no sane mind belongs to apc
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by garfield1: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
inyenejo:
Congratulations my brother, no sane mind belongs to apc

pdp are sane abi
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by Drosonogasta(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Bunch of thieves cross-carpeting for their worst
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2020
PDP will surely win bayelsa west ...... Bayelsa Central na the battle ground
APC might win dat zone

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by OBUKSBAYELSA: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

My Broda garfield, like I mentioned in one of my post, It will be easier for an elephant to pass through the eye of a needle than for Ebebi to win Bayelsa West except God wills.
Similarly, Cleopas will overwhelm Femowei.
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by garfield1: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

My Broda garfield, like I mentioned in one of my post, It will be easier for an elephant to pass through the eye of a needle than for Ebebi to win Bayelsa West except God wills.
Similarly, Cleopas will overwhelm Femowei.

Are you ok? Have I ever said that ebebi will defeat Dickson? That is impossible.but ebifemowei will thrash cleopas.I can bet with anyrhing
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by OBUKSBAYELSA: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

Are you ok? Have I ever said that ebebi will defeat Dickson? That is impossible.but ebifemowei will thrash cleopas.I can bet with anyrhing

Like what? can you part with? am game.
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by garfield1: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Like what? can you part with? am game.

Am ready to bet that you will deactivate your account or never support pdp again
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by fergie001: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
dansuqi....

The CoA has granted a SoE to Ebebi.
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by OBUKSBAYELSA: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
fergie001:
Obuksbayelsa AAA593 garfield1
The election in Bayelsa West is over, let's concentrate on Bayelsa Central which will be crunch battle. My take is that Cleopas of PDP will carry the day. However, that is not to say that APC is complete write-off with thier rigging strenght in Southern Ijaw and the likes of Preye Oseke and David Lyon etc.
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by fergie001: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

The election in Bayelsa West is over, let's concentrate on Bayelsa Central which will be crunch battle. My take is that Cleopas of PDP will carry the day. However, that is not to say that APC is complete write-off with thier rigging strenght in Southern Ijaw and the likes of Preye Oseke and David Lyon etc.
Dec 5...it is.
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by Dansuqi: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
fergie001:
dansuqi....

The CoA has granted a SoE to Ebebi.

Well expected
Re: Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation by Dansuqi: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Na so obaseki aides defected,who won finally? Forget about bayelsa central

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila And His Team Meet Orji Uzor Kalu For Support (Pix / Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.