Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (44479 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by popweezy(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2020
naturefellow:
you're not incorrect
oya correct me
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by ebukabanky(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2020
U right here.... both brand are own by the same company.

popweezy:
E be like say na the same manufacturer dey do tecno and infinix ooo... Transsion will never cease to amaze me
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by PaulucheBusines: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2020
dauntless15:
What an ugly camera setup, tueh.

I use camon 15 and I bet you the camera is awesome
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by PaulucheBusines: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2020
I bet you that there are no malware's in the canon device. It was only found in the W2 which was corrected asap

GerogeI:

So I should use 115k to buy spy ware abi trojan, that hackers will be using to monitor me, and my bank alerts.

I have three tecno phones, they all have the Trajan agent.stasl preloaded. Even when I factory reset the oldest camon x, it will soon update and download the spyware from the manufacturer and start showing me unwanted adds as my lock screen. How can a responsible company be shameless in blatantly distributing spyware in this day and age and be blaming their distributors.

IF YOU ARE USING TECNO PHONE, just know local Hackers have full access to your phone, and might be getting your bank alerts and location using the data you paid for.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by freemi(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2020
ollazin:

Have you used the phone b4 or this just an assumption or u know any of there manufacturer
go n use a 1gb ram Samsung or any brand fone then compare it with a 3 or 4gb transsion then come back
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Bestchild: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2020
GerogeI:

So I should use 115k to buy spy ware abi trojan, that hackers will be using to monitor me, and my bank alerts.

I have three tecno phones, they all have the Trajan agent.stasl preloaded. Even when I factory reset the oldest camon x, it will soon update and download the spyware from the manufacturer and start showing me unwanted adds as my lock screen. How can a responsible company be shameless in blatantly distributing spyware in this day and age and be blaming their distributors.

IF YOU ARE USING TECNO PHONE, just know local Hackers have full access to your phone, and might be getting your bank alerts and location using the data you paid for.
false. No body would believe this, It's not even possible cos the malware issue was since 2016 in W2 which was resolved immediately
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Bestchild: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
KhingLufem1:
D price is hmmmm

Use the money to buy laptop and some design resources.
Thank me later
so if I buy laptop I can insert my sim card into it and receive calls right?
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by naturefellow(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2020
popweezy:
oya correct me
please read my post again.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Bestchild: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Mosesoly:
Still MTK, loaded with Ram+Storage, and battery that will reduce in performance with time, use the money to get a proper android device, not Transsision
an android with mtk helio G90T is not proper enough?
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Chubbyface: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2020
dauntless15:
What an ugly camera setup, tueh.
check well, some phones these days have that kind of setup
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Chubbyface: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2020
hopexter:
I see no impression here jare. My blackberry bold 5 still mature pass this Chinese looking school project phones shipped to Nigeria. Which kind phone dey carry cameras like traffic light undecided
that's a new design. Scroll up and see the comment : "all phones are beginning to look alike"
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by GerogeI(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Bestchild:
false. No body would believe this, It's not even possible cos the malware issue was since 2016 in W2 which was resolved immediately

That was a different malware from what is currently embedded.
Trogan.Agent.stasl is embedded into Hi 0S 5, it enables Techno to send you useless adverts. Can you imagine Synix TV advert on your lockscreen. Once you see these adverts, know that their is a backdoor access into your phone once you connect to the internet.

The guy above me just has sales interest which am here to destroy until they stop ripping Africans off. If in doubt, just scan your techno phone with Malwarebyte (download free from app store). It will detect and show you the malware.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Chubbyface: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
cosycee:
What about Xiaomi note 9 pro... What do you think about it
is it 8gb ram?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Chubbyface: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Xavie:
No wonder... cuz 8gb ram is very big for a phone below 150k IMO
8gb ram is not very big for a phone with that amount. Check phones with 8gb ram, it's not so far from that price
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Xavie(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Chubbyface:
8gb ram is not very big for a phone with that amount. It's worth the price
ok
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Chubbyface: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
symbianDON:
at over a 100k, I see absolutely nothing spectacular about this phone.
not everyone has a good taste
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Hsalami: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
GerogeI:

Badmouth TECNO PHONES from now till whenever u like, na wetin I go dey use be that.Till I see concrete evidence from all of una.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Chubbyface: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
freemi:
dos specs r not real bro
this thread is from a reviewer, stating his experience. If the specs ain't real, he'd have said it
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Randerl: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
We are ready for you. Go and get our latest offerings like common 16 poor 4 and co.

Receive hundreds of intrusive and invasive adverts like say tomorrow no dey.

this thread is from a reviewer, stating his experience. If the specs ain't real, he'd have said it

1 Share

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by freemi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Chubbyface:
hahaha very funny. Reviewer my left testicle
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Paromarc: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bullshit! The one I bought, I'm still struggling with it.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by GerogeI(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
GerogeI:

Started using Techno phones when it was still playing music like a piano, with the outrageous volume.

I have after the z stuff used camon C8, C9, two Camon x, and now camon C12.

Trouble started with camon CX. Bought two, it was fine, no issues. Gave one out. One day it downloaded so called update of Hi-OS 5. I stopped having rest. From fake adverts to unauthorised game apps. I was still managing. I decided to buy a new clean phone when canon 12 came out, last October. Bought a Pro, and gave normal canon 12 to a family member. Both phones are not at rest. I did not understand till I started having some privacy issues. Checked online, and proceeded to scan my phone with Malwarebyte.

Lo and behold, Trojan.agent.stasl, embedded into system files, such you cannot uninstall it. I took the canon x, and did a factory reset. Great, no made trojan files, but as soon as I connected to internet I got unsolicited hi-OS 5 update, and the unwanted adverts arrived. I scanned again, agent.Stasl infection was back. So, it arrived with the Hi-OS update.

In case you are wondering am not the only person to have found it.

https://www.2-spyware.com/ask/my-techno-android-70-version-phone-one-of-system-app-called-sys-stasl-infjust
In case you are wondering what stasl can do, see below photo. Tecno put a back door in your phone compromising your security and privacy just to sell useless adverts.

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Dpsychologist: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Softgamer:
wetn u smoke? where u expecting it to have 10000mah?
was expecting a 6000mah. How can a phone with such functionalities be having just 4500mah.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Softgamer: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dpsychologist:
was expecting a 6000mah. How can a phone with such functionalities be having just 4500mah.
bro, even ssmsung s20 ultra 5g that has killer specs has 4500mah
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by shogsmania: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Xavie:
You belong to the gutters... quote me if you be mumu slowpoke ... idiot
My bad,I thought you had actual brains,didn't know you're just another stupid uncouth kid on the block.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Dominiqueismad: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
GerogeI:

Pls which app did you used to scan that?
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by GerogeI(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
Pls which app did you used to scan that?

Malwarebyte
https://www.malwarebytes.com

Get it from google play store
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Xavie(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
shogsmania:

My bad,I thought you had actual brains,didn't know you're just another stupid uncouth kid on the block.
grown up pussy forming literate... look at your life, go get a life
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Dominiqueismad: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
GerogeI:

Malwarebyte
https://www.malwarebytes.com

Get it from google play store
thanks darling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) / See The Scam SMS I Received Today / China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.