Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye And Wife Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary (photos, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye And Wife Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary (photos, Video) (262 Views)

RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A Adeboye And Wife Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary (photos, Video) by Rabbi4real: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer, Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG and his wife, Foluke on Tuesday celebrated their 53rd wedding anniversary.

Adeboye, who was born on March 2, 1942, married his wife, Foluke on September 8, 1967.

Well wishers, friends and members of the RCCG have wished the couple a happy wedding anniversary and many more years in marriage.

The couple were showered with gifts by church members and the man of God prayed for those who wished them well and brought gifts.

“I really appreciate all the wishes and gifts sent across today to celebrate the 53rd wedding anniversary of me and my wife Pastor Folu Adeboye.

“You will live long and your marriages would be filled with Joy as well in Jesus name,” he wrote on his Instagram page.

Wishing them well, the RCCG family, on its twitter page said “Happy wedding anniversary to our parents in the Lord
Pastor E.A. Adeboye and Pastor F.A. Adeboye.

“It is our prayer that God will continually bless your marriage. God will prosper the works of your hands and continually make your marriage one to emulate in Jesus Name.”

Watch video here:

https://livelystones.ng/2020/09/08/18647/

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye And Wife Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary (photos, Video) by athaboi(f): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Enjoyment officer
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye And Wife Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary (photos, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
53yrs and Growing in The Grace and Glory of God..

This Could only be God Almighty...

Congratulations Servants of the Most High God..

I tap into this Grace in the Name of JESUS.. Amen
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye And Wife Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Awwnnn this is so sweet.

Happy 53rd wedding anniversary Daddy and Mummy GO. cheesy.

I tap into this kind of Union in Jesus name.
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Prayed / Hisbah Officials Shave Hair Of Young People In Kano For Being 'unislamic' / (9). Avoidable Marital Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.