Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady (856 Views)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady by Mrunityshow: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Am single, I need a man that I can control, and he must be very rich – Nigeria lady says

When the call for gender equality is granted, what will be the fate of Nigerian men?

Some Nigerian women, refused to get married because of total submission to their husband.

Some women think being submissive to one’s husband is bondage to them, because of that they chose to be single till death.

But being submissive was the original plan of God toward women to their husband.

Nigerian Lady Identified as Ayomide has said that she needs....

Continue below......

[url https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/05/03/am-single-i-need-a-man-that-i-can-control-and-he-must-be-very-rich-nigeria-lady-says/ [/url]

Re: Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady by heendrix(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
sad
Re: Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
lol,though a woman should at least have small control over her husband,never marry a man you don't have little control over

1 Like

Re: Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady by Essential(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
This girl go good for anambra boyz make use for rituals. Girl wey no go school or learn work dey find rich man.

3 Likes

Re: Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady by espn(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
A poor bastard still want to control...Werey oloshi girl...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady by Escabado: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
With this your eyes that's like something wey monkey fart inside . U dey find man to control.unless the man no get sense . What do even bring to the table
Re: Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady by LadyTianna(f): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
The funny thing is that there are many guys who would willingly offer themselves as long as the woman is sexy cheesy
Re: Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady by Jerkbaba: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Na money ritual dey go use this one for las las. undecided
Re: Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
E get girl wey get the balls to control person wey dey feed am? I no come know if hin use jazz
Re: Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady by VEXT: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
What do you have to offered apart from your pussy shocked shocked..
Re: Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Okay
Re: Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady by DaddyRochie1642: 2:17am On Sep 09, 2020
I Curse That Man that will Submit himself to that Wretch.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Marry Any Girl I Don’t Understand Her Native Language / Don't Marry Even If Your Partner Says She Can Manage. / Could There Be A Reason For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.