Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) (16308 Views)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by ihustlehard: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Cx
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by KhingLufem1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by tuzle(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
My own prayer is God should provide money for me let me change my current phone. The phone has tried.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Techm8: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Finally a Tecno smartphone i can buy with my full chest

1 Like

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Sunkanmiwise(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
investigator007:
Nice one, I hope to see a better processor than it's predecessors. That would be a dream come true

It comes with an Helio G90T chipset.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Sunkanmiwise(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
How much

#115, 800.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Hsalami: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
This is awesome I love all the features already ...Can't wait to lay my hands on this beautiful gadget

1 Like

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by PaulucheBusines: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hsalami:
This is awesome I love all the features already ...Can't wait to lay my hands on this beautiful gadget

Same here...
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by martineverest(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
with their spyware and malwares?
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Sunkanmiwise(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Techm8:
Finally a Tecno smartphone i can buy with my full chest

You can say that again, what a great improvement.

#Camon16Premier all the way.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by investigator007: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:

It comes with an Helio G90T chipset.
fantastic, gaming just got better with this chipset

1 Like

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Freelancerx: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
How much is it?

1 Like

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by martineverest(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
Why is a Chinese man that can't speak proper English doing the unveiling? Rubbish!
cos their native language isn't English.....same way Englishman doesn't speak Chinese while unveiling

2 Likes

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by PaulucheBusines: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
This phone is calling me

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by saxby(f): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
Tecno phones can never beat infinix for quality but in durability
but I think this Camon 16 would be of the best quality ever

2 Likes

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Sunkanmiwise(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
Why is a Chinese man that can't speak proper English doing the unveiling? Rubbish!

That's an Augmented Reality Presentation.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https:///32Ov1xa
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Lavoca: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
cheesy Marketers don hijack thread already

5 Likes

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Sunkanmiwise(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Freelancerx:
How much is it?

#115, 800.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by AmadorSays: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
English is not his language, and for someone from a non English speaking country I think he's doing a very good job
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by AmadorSays: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bobxin:
It goes on and on...
yeah, the more phones TECNO release, the more people will have access to smartphones

1 Like

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Sunkanmiwise(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
martineverest:

“At TECNO, we have always attached great importance to users’ data security and products safety. Every single software installed on each device runs through a series of rigorous security checks, such as our own security scan platform, Google Play Protect, GMS BTS and VirusTotal test.”

https://freelanews.com/calm-down-triadas-old-resolved-mobile-security-glitch-tecno-assures/
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by AmadorSays: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
martineverest:
which malwares? There are no malwares on any Camon device
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Corroro: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
tuzle:
My own prayer is God should provide money for me let me change my current phone. The phone has tried.
amen to that, but just so you know, you could always swap your old phone for a new one at carlcare. Las Las the Camon 16 isn't too far from you wink
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by SocialJustice: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
martineverest:
cos their native language isn't English.....same way Englishman doesn't speak Chinese while unveiling
Is he unveiling it for Chinese people or for Africans who speak English? Please do not justify bad behavior. The Chinese do not use Tecno phones, they should respect us enough at least to present it properly.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Sunkanmiwise(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Display 6.9" FULL HD Screen.

Front Camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel.

Rear Camera 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel.

Storage 128GB.

8GB RAM

Battery Capacity 4500mAh.

OS Android 10.

Resolution 1080x2460 pixels.

#PioneerCameraPhone #Camon16Launch
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Sniper101(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ppl dey reason how to acquire the new iPhone 12 grin
Techno at the same time con get mind decide to push out their own shitty Camon 16 cheesy
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by NaijaCover(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Damidave1124:
Still flexing my camon x since August 2018 till now. Let's see what this has got to offer.

Are you really broke
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Ochedance(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ennyholar:
Africa's largest smartphone manufacturer TECNO Mobile will officially announce the unveiling of the Camon 16 Series in an online launch tonight.

The Camon 16 will be a total upgrade from it's predecessor the Camon 15 series that was released earlier this year. The Camon 16 Series is said to come with a more powerful Mediatek G Series processor for incredible gaming experience and wide range of other features.

You can watch the live broadcast of the launch using the YouTube link below. I'll also be keeping you updated with more information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1cVHwbd114

This device is so accurate. The design alone is top notch
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by martineverest(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
AmadorSays:
which malwares? There are no malwares on any Camon device
are u more knowledgeable than the western researcher that found Huge malwares and spywares on tecno phones last month and tecno even apologized
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by martineverest(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:

“At TECNO, we have always attached great importance to users’ data security and products safety. Every single software installed on each device runs through a series of rigorous security checks, such as our own security scan platform, Google Play Protect, GMS BTS and VirusTotal test.”

https://freelanews.com/calm-down-triadas-old-resolved-mobile-security-glitch-tecno-assures/
the security glitch was intentional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot / MTN Launches First 5G Technology In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.