Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 PM

Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians (67484 Views)

Why Are You Killing Christians In Nigeria?: Buhari Recalls Meeting With Trump / Buhari, Trump Won’t Be Forgotten In A Hurry – Fayose / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by iwaeda: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2020
simpleseyi:

The Christians that were killed during Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Goatluck regime nko? Buhari also killed them?

Ethnicity and religion still factor

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Have you ever seen your 2017-2020 buhari in a press conference?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Lipscomb(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2020
Just go back to school or you return your parents money.
You just wasted those years and money. I spit on your head, just a simple sentence you couldn't construct.
November1857:
Tropical yaruba
Muslim with low IQ !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by TheChameleon: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2020
November1857:
Tropical yaruba
Muslim with low IQ !

You accuse someone of having a low IQ and there's absolutely nothing intelligent in your short comment.

It's TYPICAL * you meant.... abi there are Mediterranean Yorubas? grin

Your education is wasted, ask for a refund of your school fees. grin

Cc Lipscomb

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by TheChameleon: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Just wait for Trump to win his 2nd term and see what will become of you.

Nothing will happen if Trump gets second term.

Only a really daft person believes Trump cares about Nigerian Christians in particular or any Africans in general.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Lipscomb(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Don't mind him. Tomorrow he will say Buhari is an idiot and illiterate.
TheChameleon:

You accuse someone of having a low IQ and there's absolutely nothing intelligent in your short comment.

It's TYPICAL * you meant.... abi there are Mediterranean Yorubas? grin

Your education is wasted, ask for a refund of your school fees. grin

Cc Lipscomb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Lipscomb(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Who is taking Trump serious someone who don't have international reputation. He made attempts in north korea he failed he tried the shit in Venezuela he failed woefully.
TheChameleon:

Nothing will happen if Trump gets second term.

Only a really daft person believes Trump cares about Nigerian Christians in particular or any Africans in general.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by GoodofNaija: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2020
simpleseyi:

The Christians that were killed during Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Goatluck regime nko? Buhari also killed them?

Your father is Goatluck!

Direct you dumb questions to Trump, you know you have better access to intelligence than him.

Simpleton!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Finnese001: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2020
grin grin

Lipscomb:
You see that Trump is a fearless man. Imagine that kind of stupid question he was asked.

I swear if it's me I will give him a hot slap his brain will reset to factory setting .

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by x123xlolls(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Many (not less than 10, atleast) are being killed each 12hrs here at Katsina, all are muslims.

No body mentions that, as no body wants to, but U are here asking and discussing LIERS.

I assure u, if they are Christians being killed.... HMMM

Many (not less than 10, atleast) are being killed each 12hrs here at Katsina, all are muslims.

No body mentions that, as no body wants to, but U are here asking and discussing LIERS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Good answer

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by 444crop: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Imagine that you could even say this [b][/b]Buhari said, “I believe I was about the only African among the less developed countries.....
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Now I believe Nnamdi Kanu, we have an impostor steering the affairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by BigTableShaker(f): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2020
basterrd cow..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2020
Shocked
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2020
Okay
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by soundlala: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
You see that Trump is a fearless man. Imagine that kind of stupid question he was asked.

I swear if it's me I will give him a hot slap his brain will reset to factory setting .
so he should ask him about jollof rice shey?
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by manunitedbabes: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2020
grin cheesy You told Trump?

When?

Hmmmm abi u tell m say Nigerian Youths are Lazy?
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by 2016v2017: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2020
TheVultureGrill:
Stupid useless man!
He's a bloody terrorist in government house

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nikeruka(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Ridiculous!! On a more serious note, if I were the President , I wouldn't answer the question. I would just storm out of the office. How will he say I( the Nigerian President) m killing the christians?. How will he say I m killing people I m to protect. To me , answering him showed that I have already concurred with his summation. I will only answer him when he is ready to ask his question in a respectable manner.
The right question should have been ; why are christians being killed in your country? Then, I can now start to explain what is going on in my country

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Maize621: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Hate speech grin

Buhari is incompetent, He should resign!

TheVultureGrill:
Stupid useless man!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Favemmzar200(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Yeye presido....tell us why you are killing christians

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Lipscomb(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
No he should have ask him how he managed married Aisha.
soundlala:
so he should ask him about jollof rice shey?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by 2016v2017: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Now I believe Nnamdi Kanu, we have an impostor steering the affairs
The whole world knows, but covering it because of their business relationship with Z0ogeria
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2020
VEXT:
The same so called Christians in Nigeria will still go ahead and elect a Sharia man as their president in 2023..some Nigerian Christians ehn..The only thing they r good at, is when they want to bring their fellow Christian down.
E.g during Jonathan regime.. See the way Christians were insulting him!!
Stop being a religious bigot. A Christian or whatever has the liberty of voting for whoever he or she wishes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Enskynelson(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2020
I believe I was about the only African among the less developed countries the President of United States invited and when I was in his office only myself and himself, only God is my witness, he looked at me in the face, he said why are you killing Christians. I wonder, if you were the person how you would react. I hope what I was feeling inside did not betray my emotion, so I told him that the problem between the cattle rearers and stagnant farmers I know is older than me not to talk of him. I think I am a couple of years older than him.

“So, I tried and explained to him, this has got nothing to do with ethnicity or religion. It is a cultural thing which was failing the nation.

Sincerely, do you believe PMB without his aide express himself in these clear terms? I doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by ZedicusZurZoran: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2020
killing is not a cultural thing. it is an instinct of lower animals.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2020
GoodofNaija:
By asking that direct question, US already has clear intelligence of well coordinated attacks against Christians by buhari's regime.

They know that this govt is backing the attackers and that's why they are getting away with the atrocities.

Buhari in his response said the killings is a cultural thing - how can killings be a cultural thing Killings may be a cultural thing to islam but definitely not cultural but alien to christianity

Such a useless response. Buhari and his Fulani gang are responsible for the killings and I appreciate Trump's forthrightness.

When Garba Shehu and El-rufai said the killings were reprisals, I knew they and Buhari were sponsoring the killers.

May God punish Buhari, El-rufai and their entire generation.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by wildikeman(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Olodo President. He is asking you why. Not asking if you did. Which means, his intelligence has briefed him on the fact that your herdsmen and other terrorist organisations sent by you Buhari are indeed killing the Christians...you have been exposed. Bastard!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by proclinician: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Racoon:
Seems you think we all are zombies.Let paint the picture for you again.
-It is possible giving the antecedents & attitude of the APC members/government towards the cause of BH slnce inception
-The APC so much played politics with the BH issue pre-2015 esp.Lai Mohammed, always exaggerating every of their onslaught across the nation just to score a political advantage.Hence leveraged on it to gain political power.

-The present president was initially against the onslaught of the past govt against BH even saying his infamous "a fight against BH is a fight against the north"
Contrastingly, when Buhari was desperate for political power; the made an ironic speech that "if elected as president, I will defeat BH within 2months." How did he know he can defeat an insurgency of BH type within such of duration of time.

-The ex-military HOS does not attend council meetings wherein how the security challenges posed by the BH menace were being discussed because he feels he has the monopoly knowledge on how the BH can be defeated hence only him can do it.Why? BH even nominated him as their mediator with the then govt when they felt the heat but he refused to play a role.

-All the players of the pre-Chibok girls kidnap by BH & associated BBOG members except madam Oby have long been rewarded under the APC.The then governor-Kasshim Shettima-is a senator today.The colluding principal GGSS Chibok became commissioner of Education under Shettima while Hadiza Bala have forgotten the BBOG group to take up cosy appointment as the NPA chairman.

-The circumstances surrounding the organisation, kidnap & return of the D-APC-hi school girls kidnapped too under the APC govt with Leah Shariabu still in the enclave of these BH terrorists is another pointer.

-The circumstances surrounding the arrest of a high profile BH member being shielded from justice in the Borno government house/guest house sometime back is yet to be clarified.

-Major General Biu in an interview in Maiduguri told a beleaguered nation that "a repentant BH member can join the army & rise to the rank of a major general too." Guess it's the same people who're still fighting & killing our soldiers?

-APC govt was obsessing Nigerians with tales of how Shekau is crying, lamenting & begging to be allowed a leeway to surrender because of the heat of assault on his foot soldier.Meanwhile the same terrorists kingpin is inflicting devastating assaults on our military.President Idriss of Niger Republic did the opposite when BH dared his troops despite being a muslim himself.

-If the present government can be granting BH amnesty
despite the havoc they have wrecked upon this nation, then there is no way they can convince us that Shekau may not be given a place of honour one day if he also "repents" and surrender.

Thank you for taking the time to educate that idiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up / Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.