Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians (67558 Views)

Why Are You Killing Christians In Nigeria?: Buhari Recalls Meeting With Trump / Buhari, Trump Won’t Be Forgotten In A Hurry – Fayose / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by georgee(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2020
TheVultureGrill:
Stupid useless man!
How can you be this mannerless undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by DatAbujaBoy: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Who told you Trump accused you??
He just told you to your face, what you're doing oga.
Nonsense old man

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by GamalNasser: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
Continue deceiving yourself. Imagine Buhari call him and ask him why is killing black people .

Where did he kill black people ? If you don't have what to say you better shut up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Elineska: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2020
The day Trump knew that Buhari is "Lifeless"

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by ensamy(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Trump heard from Radio Biafra . sad sad shocked sad shocked shocked He believes HRH Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Taiwojon(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Trump's is right!!!!!!

you are their main sponsor

religious bigot that hide under one Nigeria meanwhile thou shall not speak against authority but well bubu I pray you repent so as not to face the wrath of God.

the blood of the innocent you killed are crying.

to everyone you must all repent the coming of the Lord is at hand

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Brushstrokes20: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Killing Christians cultural!?... The shithole urgently needs a leader!
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Komu1048(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2020
VEXT:
The same so called Christians in Nigeria will still go ahead and elect a Sharia man as their president in 2023..some Nigerian Christians ehn..The only thing they r good at, is when they want to bring their fellow Christian down.
E.g during Jonathan regime.. See the way Christians were insulting him!!

U people have not recovered from this Jonathan shock. And it has led to mental retardation but we r praying for y’all. God will come to you aid
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
Those who killing people are bokoharam. And they are not relate to Buhari. And of course many bokoharam has been killed in battle.

They are Boko Haram, but El-rufai said he paid them money to stop the attacks. The same El-rufai and Garba Shehu called the attacks reprisals.

I hope when a Christian becomes president and he turns a blind eye to attacks against Muslims, you people won't complain?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by thedio(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2020
he looked at me in the face, he said why are you killing Christians. I wonder, if you were the person how you would react.

I would answered him in Femi Fani Kayide's voice; what kind of stupid question is that, don't u know who I am.... In fact I will not answer any question from this stupid man again.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by proclinician: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2020
TheChameleon:

Nothing will happen if Trump gets second term.

Only a really daft person believes Trump cares about Nigerian Christians in particular or any Africans in general.

Let me help your thinking. For the fact that he has invited this dehydrated pumpkin to the white house, look him in the eyes and ask him why he is killing Christians shows he has got eyes on the happenings and is not happy about it. Now I do not care how compound fools and functional idiots chose to interpret this move but Donald Trump is one world leader that believes that people should not be killed because of their choice of religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Austino778: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Buhari government will be totally destroyed before end of this month.

God is not a respecter of person.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Elineska: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2020
GoodofNaija:
By asking that direct question, US already has clear intelligence of well coordinated attacks against Christians by buhari's regime.

They know that this govt is backing the attackers and that's why they are getting away with the atrocities.

Buhari in his response said the killings is a cultural thing - how can killings be a cultural thing Killings may be a cultural thing to islam but definitely not cultural but alien to christianity
The US embassy and it's agents have eyes and ears in Nigeria. The lifeless Bubu should keep fooling himself.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by naenaesosa: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2020
This is why i love Trump. Desperate times call for leaders that are fearless and willing to say things the way they are. In the Silician Mafia the Don selects either a peacetime consigliere (adviser) or wartime consigliere (adviser) depending on the situation on ground. Both types are usually intelligent but have different emotional makeup and aggression.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Medsimon01(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2020
"why are you killing the Christians"
Straightforward question!
Trump always hitting the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by ensamy(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Trump heard it from Radio Biafra when HRH Nnamdi kanu was live on Air. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked That's the reason he invited General Buhari.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2020
VEXT:
The same so called Christians in Nigeria will still go ahead and elect a Sharia man as their president in 2023..some Nigerian Christians ehn..The only thing they r good at, is when they want to bring their fellow Christian down.

They are the ones now complaining.

As terrible as Buhari is, you can't count the number of Muslims who insult him on one hand. They just won't insult him, but if he were a Christian, the volley if attacks would have been awful

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Mayeldah(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2020
trutharena:
When will Trump stop killing blacks too in America?

Buhari should have asked him that too!

Shey Buhari wan die ni? Him get balls?

Na only for fulani matter him get say, among top world leaders, who is Buhari?
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Donvictor0202(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2020
A failed president
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by PrudencyFeats: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2020
Buhari, What did you do to the fulani heardsmen after realizing they are killing Christians unjustly?
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by emmaitive(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2020
VEXT:
christian that does not know their left and right

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by SocialJustice: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2020
TheVultureGrill:
Stupid useless man!
This is how you will disgrace yourself in public one day before you realise you are not talking on nairaland
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by proclinician: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
Who is taking Trump serious someone who don't have international reputation. He made attempts in north korea he failed he tried the shit in Venezuela he failed woefully.

I have to agree at this point you have very low IQ. It took a great level of intelligence from Donald Trump to douse the North Korea tensions and avoid further escalations. I do not expect you to understand. The north Korean leader was not going to back down in his provocative show of military force and if not for the wisdom employed by Trump in seeking a common ground for a truce, it would most certainly be a different story. I do not expect you to understand also. I am very sure that if it was in the regime of anyone in Hilary Clinton crew and the rest of the party members that was the president, U.S would be in a nuclear war with north Korea and the aftermath would be something better of fictitious than real. I'm not sorry you're unfortunate with low IQ.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by TheCork(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2020
iwaeda:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/08/what-i-told-united-states-president-trump-when-he-accused-me-killing-christians-%E2%80%94buhari

But y must Buhari all ways disgrase afrian by dressing like farmer when they travel abroad... dont they sell suit in that Nigeria place??...looking like hunter chasin lion & antilope(edddiot man)
I should send him suit here from London.
WHA THA HELL!!! angry
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by XVIDEOSMOD: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Has Buhari ever answered any question correctly? Does he even understand English to know what Trump said? It’s on record
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Ezmans: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2020
fernandoc:
Rest old man
this man Trump no de fear for asking our presido this kind question.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Sagay212: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Did he explain to Trump that they release terrorists boko haram murderers claiming they have repented after killing thousands of nigerian citizens?
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by ChristineC: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
You see that Trump is a fearless man. Imagine that kind of stupid question he was asked.

I swear if it's me I will give him a hot slap his brain will reset to factory setting .
and that will be the last time you use your hands.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Biodun1929(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
Continue deceiving yourself. Imagine Buhari call him and ask him why is killing black people .

One cold bottle of Legend for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Ekpeitut: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2020
I like what Trump asked him. It means they've got solid intel on him but only gave him benefit of doubt (because he's an elected president) to redeem himself but he gaffed as usual. You guys better what out for Buhari after his tenure elapses.

If you know... You know. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.