Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians (67556 Views)

Why Are You Killing Christians In Nigeria?: Buhari Recalls Meeting With Trump / Buhari, Trump Won’t Be Forgotten In A Hurry – Fayose / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Yeyenairaland(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Hey

Just notice how Trump is sitting and compare it with that of illiterate aboki

Then you know that, there's a big difference in both composure.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Patrioticman007(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2020
GoodofNaija:
By asking that direct question, US already has clear intelligence of well coordinated attacks against Christians by buhari's regime.

They know that this govt is backing the attackers and that's why they are getting away with the atrocities.

Buhari in his response said the killings is a cultural thing - how can killings be a cultural thing Killings may be a cultural thing to islam but definitely not cultural but alien to christianity

Read ! Read !! Read !!!.
Read about the history of Christianity & its crusades around the world, just Google it, for your salvation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Longman180(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2020
no comment

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Farki: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2020

“So, I tried and explained to him, this has got nothing to do with ethnicity or religion. It is a cultural thing which was failing the nation.

Conveniently the killing seems to overwhelmingly come from a nomadic herder culture adamant on destroying every inch of fertile farmland they come across.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Golan007: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Chapman801:
i do not know why people always want to act foolishly on this forum? are you in America? have they nabbed your brother or your relative before? This is why u guys and Tinubu will be errand boys until una get sense. terrorism and black lives matter which one should matter to you? they don't care about your problems but una carry their own for head. BLACK LIVES MATTER ACT LIKE TERRORIST GROUPS CONSIDERING THE VANDALISM AND VIOLENCE TOWARDS THE BLACK THEMSELVES. instead of u to talk about fuel hike and other wrong policies your government is doing you are here talking about the black Americans that hate you

Are you in America?
Cant you see how what you are telling someone not to do is exactly what you are doing?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Samfloxin(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2020
helinues:
Hahahaha, SE Trump understand Fulfulde language ni?
The current Bubu doesn't even understand fufulde. He understands Sudanese language

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by thundafire: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2020
But Trump sworn never to chat with such a dead person again.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by proclinician: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2020
DapperGuy:

They are the ones now complaining.

As terrible as Buhari is, you can't count the number of Muslims who insult him on one hand. They just won't insult him, but if he were a Christian, the volley if attacks would have been awful

The northeners do not insult him because they have accepted their fate and that their lives is worthless. Once you accept life like this, somebody can sponsor killers to kill you, burn your villages, rape your women, do all manner of atrocities and you won't say anything because that's your fate. People die in 100s in southern Kaduna every week but you don't get to hear anybody from the region say anything. A small group of armed militias hide in a small region sponsored by the federal and state govts to unleash mayhem against a people and they people take their destruction and death as destiny. Try this nonsense in Igbo land and we give you war. Nonsense. This is why you don't hear northerners insult the stupid old man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Abubauchi: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Aboki feeling funky!
useless ARNE
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Evercurious(f): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2020
x123xlolls:
Many (not less than 10, atleast) are being killed each 12hrs here at Katsina, all are muslims.

No body mentions that, as no body wants to, but U are here asking and discussing LIERS.

I assure u, if they are Christians being killed.... HMMM

Many (not less than 10, atleast) are being killed each 12hrs here at Katsina, all are muslims.

No body mentions that, as no body wants to, but U are here asking and discussing LIERS.

Naa Christian's dey kill dem? No be the demons wey unaa create and habit dey kill unaa?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Abubauchi: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020
proclinician:

The northeners do not insult him because they have accepted their fate and that their lives is worthless. Once you accept life like this, somebody can sponsor killers to kill you, burn your villages, rape your women, do all manner of atrocities and you won't say anything because that's your fate. People die in 100s in southern Kaduna every week but you don't get to hear anybody from the region say anything. A small group of armed militias hide in a small region sponsored by the federal and state govts to unleash mayhem against a people and they people take their destruction and death as destiny. Try this nonsense in Igbo land and we give you war. Nonsense. This is why you don't hear northerners insult the stupid old man.
how do u k ow is Gov that sponsor them
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Golan007: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Where did he kill black people ? If you don't have what to say you better shut up

But Buhari killed Christian's right?

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Adeedris(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020
TheVultureGrill:
Stupid useless man!

Whether he is a bad person or not is not the question here, but how would you feel if someone is much younger than you calls you 'stupid' and ' useless'?

It's bad.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Buhari fûck up big time
Him suppose ask trump back say
Why white police dey kill black people cool
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Karlifate: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020
proclinician:

I have to agree at this point you have very low IQ. It took a great level of intelligence from Donald Trump to douse the North Korea tensions and avoid further escalations. I do not expect you to understand. The north Korean leader was not going to back down in his provocative show of military force and if not for the wisdom employed by Trump in seeking a common ground for a truce, it would most certainly be a different story. I do not expect you to understand also. I am very sure that if it was in the regime of anyone in Hilary Clinton crew and the rest of the party members that was the president, U.S would be in a nuclear war with north Korea and the aftermath would be something better of fictitious than real. I'm not sorry you're unfortunate with low IQ.
Wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Abubauchi: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Evercurious:

Naa Christian's dey kill dem? No be the demons wey unaa create and habit dey kill unaa?
confirm ARNE u be
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Cowbell521: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by ovcwality(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Those of you that will insult buhari, what did obasanjo, Yar adua, goodluck did to improve electricity, manufacturing etc in Nigeria
I don't support any Nigeria politician both past and present, I hope we change our ways, most Nigerians are very corrupt including those insulting buhari now

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by ddeola: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2020
But you (PMB) are not speaking up against it instead, you are aiding them and backing them with state resources. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Bad guy you. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by ourfatherland: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

Hypocrite.
[/s]
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Abubauchi: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2020
Golan007:

Hypocrite.
all Cristian na animals them be
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by ourfatherland: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

Are you in America?
Cant you see how what you are telling someone not to do is exactly what you are doing?
[/s]
[s]
Patrioticman007:

Read ! Read !! Read !!!.
Read about the history of Christianity & its crusades around the world, just Google it, for your salvation.
[/s]
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2020
'it is a cultural thing' you say?

Thank goodness you know that your culture and values are useless.

I bet you became and answered like a jelly fish while answering him.

It's remaining for them to recolonize you because trump has no regard for negroes.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2020
So, what have you done to solve the problem.
That is what trump wants to know.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Abubauchi: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Samfloxin:

The current Bubu doesn't even understand fufulde. He understands Sudanese language
hhhhh ARNE he understand ARNA language
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Ekeletu: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
Continue deceiving yourself. Imagine Buhari call him and ask him why is killing black people .
Buhari won't because PMB is more matured than him.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by proclinician: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Abubauchi:
how do u k ow is Gov that sponsor them

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Zarha: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2020
God save nigeria

I have an almost new iPhone 8plus gig 64gig for sale.
Colour:Rose Gold
Condition: Very clean not a single scratch (New)
Price (165k)

Phone has accessories if you want to buy it comes with charger and earpieces... Original follow come
Accessories: 10k
Call 07030363986

IPhone 8plus (256 gig black colour also available.) very clean price 180k
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by ledaman: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
The most stupid and irresponsible United state President ever elected ! How can you look @ a fellow President like you and attack his personality that why is he killing his fellow citizens ! It clearly shows he is myopic in reasoning. Before Mohammad Yusuf the leader of Boko haram how many times was he released by Politician? We the Masses in Nigeria we don't have problem with our esteem religion it is the so called Politician that has caused divisions amongst us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Abubauchi: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Yeyenairaland:
Hey

Just notice how Trump is sitting and compare it with that of illiterate aboki

Then you know that, there's a big difference in both composure.
agree but ARNE like u is our slave.bear in mind we are born to rule never for any ARNE to rule us again
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Golan007:

Are you in America?
set your priority straight and don't argue without facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.