Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians (67546 Views)

Why Are You Killing Christians In Nigeria?: Buhari Recalls Meeting With Trump / Buhari, Trump Won’t Be Forgotten In A Hurry – Fayose / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Deblow: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
trutharena:
When will Trump stop killing blacks too in America?

Buhari should have asked him that too!

It is only ironical that Trump is white. He never gave the white police any backing to kill the black in America the way Buhari and his government gives covert support to BH members here after wrecking so much havoc. They are given amnesty, trained and reintegrated into the same society, ostensibly to continue with their dastardly acts if they choose to.
With the attitude our government shows to the BH and the fight against it, honestly, joining the Jihadists is even more rewarding to the northerner than joining the Nigerian military

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by SenecaTheYonger: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
The single question might be the reason the killings in the North has drastically decreased.

See, a democratic run USA will never ask Buhari this question. Please I prefer racist Trump

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Fourwinds: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Racoon:

Seems you think we all are zombies.So let paint the picture for you again.
-It is possible giving the antecedents & attitude of the APC members/government towards the cause of BH slnce inception
-The APC so much played politics with the BH issue pre-2015 esp.Lai Mohammed, always exaggerating every of their onslaught across the nation just to score a political advantage.Hence leveraged on it to gain political power.

-The present president was initially against the onslaught of the past govt against BH even saying his infamous "a fight against BH is a fight against the north"
Contrastingly, when Buhari was desperate for political power; the made an ironic speech that "if elected as president, I will defeat BH within 2months." How did he know he can defeat an insurgency of BH type within such of duration of time.

-The ex-military HOS does not attend council meetings wherein how the security challenges posed by the BH menace were being discussed because he feels he has the monopoly knowledge on how the BH can be defeated hence only him can do it.Why? BH even nominated him as their mediator with the then govt when they felt the heat but he refused to play a role.

-All the players of the pre-Chibok girls kidnap by BH & associated BBOG members except madam Oby have long been rewarded under the APC.The then governor-Kasshim Shettima-is a senator today.The colluding principal GGSS Chibok became commissioner of Education under Shettima while Hadiza Bala have forgotten the BBOG group to take up cosy appointment as the NPA chairman.

-The circumstances surrounding the organisation, kidnap & return of the D-APC-hi school girls kidnapped too under the APC govt with Leah Shariabu still in the enclave of these BH terrorists is another pointer.

-The circumstances surrounding the arrest of a high profile BH member being shielded from justice in the Borno government house/guest house sometime back is yet to be clarified.

-Major General Biu in an interview in Maiduguri told a beleaguered nation that "a repentant BH member can join the army & rise to the rank of a major general too." Guess it's the same people who're still fighting & killing our soldiers?

-APC govt was obsessing Nigerians with tales of how Shekau is crying, lamenting & begging to be allowed a leeway to surrender because of the heat of assault on his foot soldier.Meanwhile the same terrorists kingpin is inflicting devastating assaults on our military.President Idriss of *Niger Republic* did the opposite when BH dared his troops despite being a muslim himself.

-If the present government can be granting BH amnesty
despite the havoc they have wrecked upon this nation, then there is no way they can convince us that Shekau may not be given a place of honour one day if he also "repents" and surrender.
Chad republic
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Fourwinds: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
Who is taking Trump serious someone who don't have international reputation. He made attempts in north korea he failed he tried the shit in Venezuela he failed woefully.
the countries you mentioned the economy is in shambles.. Why because of sanctions
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by TheChameleon: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
VULCAN:
Your ignorance of Trump as a person, Republicans as a party and US politics as a whole is so very deep.

The demographic that shows the strongest support for Trump in the US are the evangelical Christians.

They are his next priority after himself.

Try and change your source of US news as you sound like one of those narrow minded CNN addicts.

Watch Sky News, Al Jaazera and BBC news for a more well rounded view of US politics

Hehehe. He cares about Africa and Nigeria yet he called the place a shit hole. grin
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by dederocs(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
I think he invited you cos he heard of the senseless killings of Christians, Trump does not like you at all, he is not happy about how you are handling core security and economic issues, we all know this.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Dcoy: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
I guess Buhari started shivering with his usual incoherent explanations that's why he was termed lifeless....
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Goodyluvs: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's well with Nigeria
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
proclinician:

The northeners do not insult him because they have accepted their fate and that their lives is worthless. Once you accept life like this, somebody can sponsor killers to kill you, burn your villages, rape your women, do all manner of atrocities and you won't say anything because that's your fate. People die in 100s in southern Kaduna every week but you don't get to hear anybody from the region say anything. A small group of armed militias hide in a small region sponsored by the federal and state govts to unleash mayhem against a people and they people take their destruction and death as destiny. Try this nonsense in Igbo land and we give you war. Nonsense. This is why you don't hear northerners insult the stupid old man.

You are right. Only indigenous northern Christians criticize Buhari. Muslims have accepted their fate.

But I still tell whoever cares to listen that Buhari lost 2019 presidential election. The whole thing was rigged.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by elijahkayode(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
The stars are aligning join the movement on Twitter #Yorubaxit
Lol So Buhari can be pleading with the elites like this well I hate to break it to you
God is in love with the poor (Bleep the elites cause it's easier for a donkey to go through the eye of needle)
Everyone of the so called Elites will be judged by the Most High

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Ykc2(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
Continue deceiving yourself. Imagine Buhari call him and ask him why is killing black people .
if police are killing black people in america no black will like to go to america again, but today if you give every nigerian chance they will all like to ve their baby in america,now back to Buhari, how many people did fulani bandits and herdsmen killed in benue taraba plateau Kaduna Enugu inshort all over nigeria?may amadioha destroy that your mourh
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by pieces18: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rubbish!!!
This is what will use to judge your government:
How much was Garri before you took over power and how much is it now?

2. How much was a bag of rice and how much is it now?

3. How much was a bag of corn, maize, palm oil etc and how much is the cost of all these now?

4. What was the rate of crime before you came in what the rate of crime presently?

5. How was the rate of unemployment and how's it now?

6. What's the rate of poverty before and how's it now?

These are the parameters we will use to judge your government. Can buhari be fair to Nigerians to say he's done well? Stop diverting our attention to your irrelevant meeting you had with trump.
And how much fuel was sold per barrel. The money your government is stealing we've never seen it before.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
He's scared of Trump
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by OBIPLUS(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
LAGOS SALES
WE EQUIP your kitchen, restaurant, hotel and bakery with industrial equipments such as bakery Oven, bread slicing machine, proofers, shawama machine, sharwama toaster, roasters, popcorn machine, icecream machine, deep plantain fryer machine, ice machine , industrial freezers, supermarket shelve, weighing machine, plantain deep fryer machine, bread/ dough spiral mixer, water dispenser, food processors of all kinds, industrial cool room refrigerator, upwater production equipments, outdoor event cooling trucks, trucks, tippers of all kinds etc.

We're ready to take your order! Call for prices 08157466779 or 09081955025 whatsapp direct message .

We do door to door delivery.
Payment on delivery within lagos and accept payment before delivery nation wide.

Thanks ,we anticipate your patronage.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by DOCKY2020(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
So, please encourage your friends, the elites, to reflect on what this administration has done, what APC has done and what we have achieved.

I should encourage my friends and the elites on what precisely?

Well I am doing my best, God has given me two chances.”

[b]Wait for the third chance.....
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
TheVultureGrill:
Stupid useless man!
Who ? If you are talking about BUHARI , bubu is already in Aso Rock enjoying his life ! If you a talking about Donald Trump , Trump dey White House dey Enjoy em Life too ! So shouting and insulting either of dem go just give you Hypertension ! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by DOCKY2020(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
So, please encourage your friends, the elites, to reflect on what this administration has done, what APC has done and what we have achieved.

I should encourage my friends and the elites on what precisely?

Well I am doing my best, God has given me two chances.”

[b]Wait for the third chance.....
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by sirsholley(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Akiika!!!
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Cyberterror: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
GoodofNaija:

To help you think, the people committing atrocities in America are the police and they are not getting away with it, they are being arrested.

Here in Nigeria, Herdsmen are killing and they are owning up to it, yet your grandpa buhari cannot arrest them.

Zombie, what do you call that
How many police officers have been convicted for killing black people in America?
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by miketayo(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
Those who killing people are bokoharam. And they are not relate to Buhari. And of course many bokoharam has been killed in battle.

Wat type of pointless rubbish talk did u just write
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by BafanaBafana: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
GoodofNaija:
By asking that direct question, US already has clear intelligence of well coordinated attacks against Christians by buhari's regime.

They know that this govt is backing the attackers and that's why they are getting away with the atrocities.

Buhari in his response said the killings is a cultural thing - how can killings be a cultural thing Killings may be a cultural thing to islam but definitely not cultural but alien to christianity
You would have been right if it was another president.
Donald Trump gets his Intel from Twitter

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Madddipob: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Buy now

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by greencard: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Empiree:
Which Christians are being killed in Nigeria?. I don't get it. It is meant to stare political and religious unrest in the country?.

Maybe we should go back to the memory lane where Christian hate speeches were glorified. Hate speeches made by Christian authority that called for killings on Muslim leaders in Nigeria and around the world. This was published in 1994 and was backed by Trump's country.

Anytime they portray Christians as the victims know that they have agenda. Killing christian my foot[b]

Fanatic

They will never outrightly condemned the ruthless killings of "infidels" (Christians)

But will sprang up with anger at any slight provocation

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Seunaj05(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
Those who killing people are bokoharam. And they are not relate to Buhari. And of course many bokoharam has been killed in battle.
You're clearly happy with the persecution of Christians in Nigeria. May they get to you in the name of Bokoaram. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by greencard: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
thedio:

And u think Muslims will fold their arm and allow some pple to [/b] kill them like fowls in the name of religion[b]. There is no room for oppression in Islam
so you even know how people are being killed

SMH for you and your lots
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by GoodofNaija: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Religion bigot, Ethnic bigot, You will hear Trump and your ears will stand up like he's your God, why are black people dying and he's not been able to put an end to it, "Killing is a cultural thing" is not going to be understood if you interpret it directly, what he means is that it has been happening a long time ago, I'm not supporting killing or Buhari here, in fact it is inhumane to support him but the killing there didn't start when he got there, it's been happening since the years of military rulers, so don't always let your hatred for Buhari blind you to always misconstrue his words

By your submission, you are just making clear your affinity for killers too. How can you say, the genocide being perpetrated by Herdsmen and bandits against people of southern kaduna and other places in the country is a cultural thing because it's been like that long time ago.

How does that sound to you that a former military general who was voted for based on his supposed ability to ensure security is now giving you excuse that you should not see killings as a big deal because it's been happening long ago.

You need to start to reason critically, not scantily!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Empiree: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
greencard:

Fanatic

They will never outrightly condemned the ruthless killings of "infidels" (Christians)

But will sprang up with anger at any slight provocation
RomanianNinja:

It's obvious you are a brainwashed Muslim and I pity you because your education doesn't mean shit... Islam is a curse to the world
Two pieces of garbage. So you are not aware of your Christian authority documents published in 1994 and backed by UK, US and Israel?. Why do you think Christians are the only victims of everyone?. I have posted some of the documents on nairaland platform before. Check my profile to read for yourselves and stop being foolish on social media.

Christianity destroyed Nigeria economy. This is a fact. You can portray yourselves as the victims all you want. We know the drill. Question asked by Trump was very foolish. I was going to vote for him this election but with what I just read I changed my mind now.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by vioment: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
A non gallant answer.

U made it look like it will be forever fight without any plan of solution. So how do you expwct investors to do for you.

Heavy duns we have as African leaders. No tangible thing you can bring to the table, so the givers dictate the conversation.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by orunto27: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Buhari does not know his Social and Economic Responsibilities to Nigerians. That a whole Bishop was so gruesomely beheaded in the NE by Bokoharam is a blemish that will remain with this Presidency forever.

TRUMP HAS BEEN SLATED FOR 2021 NOBEL PEACE PRIZE AND THERE IS NOTHING TERRORIST CAN DO ABOUT THAT.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by MajohBankz: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Is this supposed to be a cry for pity or admittance of failure? The reason why there's always change in governance is for the incoming one to outperform the outgoing one. I doubt if this actually came from buhari, I'm not sure but maybe he did. If the clash is older than you, herein lies the opportunity to write your name in nature's Goodwill by being the man who ended it. Sometimes we don't do elections because we don't want the villa to be empty, but because we want continuity and productive governance.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by greencard: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Empiree:
Two pieces of garbage. So you are not aware of your Christian authority documents published in 1994 and backed by UK, US and Israel?. Why do you think Christians are the only victims of everyone?. I have payed some of the documents on nairaland platform before. Check my profile to read for yourselves and stop being foolish on social media.

Christianity destroyed Nigeria economy. This is a fact. You can portray yourselves as the victims all you want. We know the drill. Question asked by Trump was very foolish. I was going to vote for him this election but with what I just read I changed my mind now.

I have family and friends in America and they don't like trump, it doesn't change anything.

Trump asked a simple question. And he can't answer correctly...."why are u killing Christians"?...

But you. A chronic fanatic is bringing up old garbage to justify loss of life's..

By saying , you planned voting trump goes to mean you live in a free state, I hope those in kastina, dapchi, and southern Kaduna , can even type on their phones in peace let alone reconsider voting for a president.

Pls check yourself well, don't let religion make u less human. Thanks
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by AsawanaDgreat: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Make una leave religion for this mata and proffer solutions to our problems. Pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) / US Elections: Africans Chuckle At Ugly US Elections. Bbc Recognises Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.