Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number (42927 Views)

Isa Pantami: Nigeria's Economy Will Be 21% Digital Driven By 2021 / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by annyplenty(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Scriptures fulfilling right before our eyes. I thought as much when they said NIMC was moved to that ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by jlinkd78(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Noted
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Oracleforce: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kendumazy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/08/nigeria-to-replace-national-identity-card-with-digital-numbers/

This is the minister that Sabi...on like Adebayo shittu the former minister for communication..., an analogue minister in digital ministry...
He was eyeing the Oyo state governorship slot...no impact at all in the ministry but noise and confusion...
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
RapistOnBail:
cheesy

Cc. Righteousness89.

This could be the mark of the beast. Hmm. Be prepared my brothers and sisters. The Endtime is now!
But you will be proud to have United States social security number?

5 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Benwallt(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
The new rubbish has finally been unveiled. Some news is so useless that it is capable of killing the reader with disgust. How far can we stretch ourselve.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Karmatyra(f): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
God forbid make I collect any number,like joke like play, these things are happening as predicted in our holly books!
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Confirmedzombie: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
The word of God says and Behold I come quickly and my reward is with me to give to everyone according to how his work shall be.

The digital number is a sign of the end time and coming of our Lord Jesus christ.

We must prepare today to meet our God

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by samsard(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
obonujoker:
Continue with your Antichrist policies... I'm taking no mark or so....
You'll have to live in a hole then. Your religious fears won't stop progress.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by AbuAeesha: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
obonujoker:
what's Antichrist in this again having a national identity?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by blowjohn(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Some people just come out of school and become enemies of humanity.

Of all ideas to sprout from someone's brain.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by wpadmin: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
obonujoker:

You are free to say this if you don’t have a BVN.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by frankmoney(m): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
How many times una go tell us
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Tedpgrass: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kendumazy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/08/nigeria-to-replace-national-identity-card-with-digital-numbers/

Dead on arrival...

Card you neva finish after how many decades...

Silly aspirations...

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by ddjay: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
obonujoker:
grin
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
GoshenNLA:
The NIMC we no even get the plastic card for, i have been carrying paper since 2013...
Check my signature for quality 2020/2021 jerseys, clubs and country #NLAcouture
You even get luck I still waiting 4 the paper for more than 2 year now
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by SluttanSlayer: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
ID2020 loading.

Bill Gates has bought all of you from Buhari .

Enjoy your slavery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by talk2hb1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kkk
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by skyfather09(m): 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
digital number Kuma?!
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by skyfather09(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Karmatyra:
God forbid make I collect any number,like joke like play, these things are happening as predicted in our holly books!
just collect am, how we go do � �
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by SluttanSlayer: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
They don't want to tell you how their digital ID will be carried with you all the time..

This is the mark of the beast which Bill Gates wants to usher in with his ID2020 and same crap that babalawo Rauf Aregbesola said earlier would be used to track you any where you are.

How will they implinent such digital tracking if not through implants?

I am waiting for Adeboye and co to throw their dead weight in support of this satanic Jewish agenda for world domination .

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by SluttanSlayer: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
skyfather09:
just collect am, how we go do � �

This is the generation of those who will sell their souls for a Mercedes Benz .

Wetin we gain If we no buy Benz.

I am beginning to believe in the NPC meme and that truly there are more souless beings walking the earth today than ever.

You will rot in eternal hell.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by quiteboy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Which kinda Confused place person dey like this? Does the NIMC Paper since it's not a card become obsolete? Money spent, manpower gone. Problem dey oh
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by SeniorGee(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
They want to yarn us another story again ooo
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Bluntemperor: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
datola:
This one is bringing his own juicy policy as usual.

How can a Minister use his ministry to decide what the whole Country will need when it has not even been table at National Assembly,when the National identify Card itself has not even been faulted after so many merrigoround- years? Something is wrong somewhere.Has there been tampering with USA Social insurance-Card since it's Creation.Nigeria biko,we hail thee!

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Okoroawusa: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
I love PMB
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by skyfather09(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
SluttanSlayer:

This is the generation of those who will sell their souls for a Mercedes Benz .

Wetin we gain If we no buy Benz.

I am beginning to believe in the NPC meme and that truly there are more souless beings walking the earth today than ever.

You will rot in eternal hell.
I'll see you there bro.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Just like the Social Security Number (SSN).. A good start though, and it may end creation of unnecessary ID cards..

But many Nigerians won't like this.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
obonujoker:

grin
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by wpadmin: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
SluttanSlayer:
ID2020 loading.

Bill Gates has bought all of you from Buhari .

Enjoy your slavery

Hope you don’t have a BVN sha

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by wisdomkid: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Confusing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja / Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.