Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden (34686 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Thomossankara: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2020
The fake goat �
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by BigJoe29: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2020
tuzle:
olodo u self do the math. Ronaldo has 101 goal, so he has 31 goala more than messi. Also he has played 165 games that is 27 more than Messi. So Messi would have to score at least a goal or more in those 27games to meet Ronaldo which isn't possible.
guy read, always read. I was trying to tell the guy that Ronaldo has a better goal scoring ratio than Messi for country.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Bash92(m): 12:02am On Sep 09, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
if scoring goals is a yardstick for calling someone a goat j weak for this new generation of football fans oo...take away the goals from ronaldo is just a giroud...take away the goals from messi he is still messi... believe it or not In heart of hearts you all know messi is better ...even hazard is a better player than him ...ronaldo knows he can't attain fame without scoring goals that's why he is so obsessed with goals...beside football is a team game and not a ronaldo game...next time learn to argue with your brains and leave sentiment aside
When messi was using goals to win like 3 ballon d or, did you say this. Ronaldo had to tweak is game to become a great goal scorer.....since goal is what the corrupt and biased Blatter needs. Yet you are hear complaining about his goal.... His goal not the most important thing in football

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by babajero(m): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

Eyaa...ronaldo is doing giveaway...tell your favorite player to pick one of this two...
my favorite player is Messi, and his signing fee can buy up-to 5 Christiano Ronaldo without stress.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by idahme(m): 12:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Bash92:
You goofed here sir. Messi have always have the better team at the international level until about two years ago. If Ronaldo had this present crop of players with him since his debut for Portugal, i am sure he will be close to 200goals.

Don't be too hasty to comment, read and comprehend before commenting..... Read again please and understand my write up.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by idahme(m): 12:26am On Sep 09, 2020
Bash92:
You goofed here sir. Messi have always have the better team at the international level until about two years ago. If Ronaldo had this present crop of players with him since his debut for Portugal, i am sure he will be close to 200goals.

'Though Ronaldo plays for a lesser national team when it comes to talent available to both Argentina and Portugal'
what is the difference with my quote and your assertions?
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Newman20(m): 12:32am On Sep 09, 2020
elisho:
why are you calling him names this guy can feed all your family and in all your life u can never make a billion naira till you die.

Bro GOAT meant greatest of all time.

He wasn't insulting Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by idahme(m): 12:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Bash92:
When messi was using goals to win like 3 ballon d or, did you say this. Ronaldo had to tweak is game to become a great goal scorer.....since goal is what the corrupt and biased Blatter needs. Yet you are hear complaining about his goal.... His goal not the most important thing in football

Without goal there is no football..... This rule is the golden rule of football
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Adeystix: 12:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by tsagir(m): 12:48am On Sep 09, 2020
REAL GOAT unlike real FAKE GOAL
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by billfast: 1:09am On Sep 09, 2020
The latest data from Chicago and Louisiana show that among people of color, especially black and Latino patients, the proportion of deaths from Covid-19 is too high. Although black people only accounted for 22% of the New York City population, as of mid-April, they accounted for 28% of deaths from the virus. In Chicago, blacks make up 30% of the population and 70% of blacks killed by Covid-19. In Louisiana, blacks make up 32% of the population, but 70% of people die of this disease.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by dejiokiri(m): 1:20am On Sep 09, 2020
santos123:
I knw my goat if I see him
My goat doest back down when the going gets tough
He doest retire and them come back
He says he will leave barca yet he stayed again
My goat has 2 international trophies
2 world cups
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:44am On Sep 09, 2020
amamahdaniel:
When I check the team he score against
Armenia
Andorra
Luxembourg
Latvia
Kazakhstan
Estonia
Faros island
Azerbaijan.

No hating I expect more from Penaldo grin

He had one against Spain, remember ?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:46am On Sep 09, 2020
amamahdaniel:
Armenia
Andorra
Luxembourg
Latvia
Kazakhstan
Estonia
Faros island
Azerbaijan.

If it was that easy, other European Greats would have done it, He is the first European, 2nd in the world.

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by MINORU: 1:59am On Sep 09, 2020
amamahdaniel:
Armenia
Andorra
Luxembourg
Latvia
Kazakhstan
Estonia
Faros island
Azerbaijan.

You should be called foolnaldo Cause you are a fool without money mocking a millionaire in euro and pounds

Foolnaldo

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:07am On Sep 09, 2020
What about that South American midget? How many international goals has that midget goat?

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Opera240:
GOAT
Football's;
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!
A child of history met destiny.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:18am On Sep 09, 2020
Okite15:
Like for Cr7, share for Messi

To all my dear sisters, please NEVER ABORT ANY PREGNANCY.
Ronaldo almost got aborted by his mom.
Please borrow leaf of destiny from him.
Love you all and be blessed in your struggles.

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:23am On Sep 09, 2020
joelbooks:
Good one

Messi is still the GOAT

But the is the world most expensive GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBaTiwQgnyw
That is a sheep sir.
Not a GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by prigoz(m): 3:12am On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12296164_img20200908213654_jpegb92384a30c85a02dc4c58c57a98c769b

The first European to reach that milestone

Games - 165
Goals - 100
Assists- 40

It remains 8goals to catch up with Ali Daei.

The GOAT will always eat the grass anywhere it finds itself and will never be restricted to eating a Camp grass Nou

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by etoete77: 3:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Good
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Okite15:
Like for Cr7, share for Messi
Please who is Messi?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by DragonFire433: 4:10am On Sep 09, 2020
amamahdaniel:
Armenia
Andorra
Luxembourg
Latvia
Kazakhstan
Estonia
Faros island
Azerbaijan.

Go and tell messi to score against those same teams and break records if it’s that easy.

Like it or not, ronaldo is the real goat.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by eddyslim(m): 4:26am On Sep 09, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
if scoring goals is a yardstick for calling someone a goat j weak for this new generation of football fans oo...take away the goals from ronaldo is just a giroud...take away the goals from messi he is still messi... believe it or not In heart of hearts you all know messi is better ...even hazard is a better player than him ...ronaldo knows he can't attain fame without scoring goals that's why he is so obsessed with goals...beside football is a team game and not a ronaldo game...next time learn to argue with your brains and leave sentiment aside
Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by AfonjaConehead: 4:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12296164_img20200908213654_jpegb92384a30c85a02dc4c58c57a98c769b

The first European to reach that milestone

Games - 165
Goals - 100
Assists- 40

It remains 8goals to catch up with Ali Daei.

The GOAT ivartheMENTAL will always eat the grass anywhere it finds itself and will never be restricted to eating a Camp grass Nou
Thechameleon yaff suffering. grin
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 09, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:

How can you use something someone is good at to criticize him...??
Like it’s a crime to score goals... did he cheat.??
U made goal scoring sound so unimportant in football just becos u want to make Ronaldo look less to Messi......wow... u hate Ronaldo that much??

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by OJEEMAH(m): 4:41am On Sep 09, 2020
101 goals yet no golden boot in 4 World Cups & 4 euros.......he scores against weaker teams.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Fulks217: 4:55am On Sep 09, 2020
amamahdaniel:
Armenia
Andorra
Luxembourg
Latvia
Kazakhstan
Estonia
Faros island
Azerbaijan.

what of Messiah eibar and co

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match / Godwin Okpara Dragged To Court For Battering His Wife, Lynda Oladoyinbo Okpara / Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.