Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden (34689 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Emax911: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
if scoring goals is a yardstick for calling someone a goat j weak for this new generation of football fans oo...take away the goals from ronaldo is just a giroud...take away the goals from messi he is still messi... believe it or not In heart of hearts you all know messi is better ...even hazard is a better player than him ...ronaldo knows he can't attain fame without scoring goals that's why he is so obsessed with goals...beside football is a team game and not a ronaldo game...next time learn to argue with your brains and leave sentiment aside

u don't Know football
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by OJEEMAH(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2020
HundredWays:

shows how less intellectual u are.. Dondii!
This is just a normal football troll and u are involving someone father..
Low IQ is ur Problem...

Clown!!
Really? After calling me mumu/dondii for airing my view? bro I don't insult people but if you insult me, I won't hesitate to retaliate.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by babajero(m): 7:15am On Sep 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

grin...my guy forget that thing even iheanacho is more valuable than messi....even if he leave next season,he will leave for free...messi throughout his career worth nothing.
Bros stop consoling yourself, Messi at 33 can buy iheanacho 10 and Ronaldo 5.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by tolguy(m): 7:15am On Sep 09, 2020
TreasureTayo:
9 GOALS BUT HE IS THE REAL GOAT. CR7 tongue
101 not 100
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by OJEEMAH(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2020
cameeeeel:
Lolzzzzz. This ur comment made my day....u forgot to add Under 15 and Under 12 World Cup ...also. nd paralympic cup. nonsense..
Accept it or not, they are both international trophies......You should have reframed your question to suit the kind of response you expected.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by babajero(m): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2020
DrayZee:

Don't worry...I will tell him to do giveaway for all the fans of people that have international trophies.
Do you fall into that category?
I am not a footballer.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by HundredWays(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2020
OJEEMAH:
Really? After calling me mumu/dondii for airing my view? bro I don't insult people but if you insult me, I won't hesitate to retaliate.
lol... If u did it personally to me, I'll be grateful.. But involving my Dad? Are u normal?

You're a certified MVP Clown!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by beejay501: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2020
OJEEMAH:
learnt wailing from your father
Lol I day sure say Messi nono your mama before....oloshi like you...you fit kill person bcuz of Messi o..Arindi

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by ItalianMafia: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Ronaldo is the one and only true �
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by babajero(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2020
HundredWays:
how
He focuses too much on personal glory, forgetting that the team made him what he is, and he is nothing without the team, because no one player can make exploits without a team no matter who you are.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by OJEEMAH(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2020
beejay501:

Lol I day sure say Messi nono your mama before....oloshi like you...you fit kill person bcuz of Messi o..Arindi
I no wan insult you but before you criticize me, did you see when he called me mumu/dondii simply bcoz I said Ronaldo scores more against weaker teams. just so u know I didn't start this. I don't insult people online but if u insult me, I don't hesitate to hit you hard. I don't fight for politicians neither do I fan anybody to the point of fighting for them. To me, that's not passion but foolishness.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by ItalianMafia: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
if scoring goals is a yardstick for calling someone a goat j weak for this new generation of football fans oo...take away the goals from ronaldo is just a giroud...take away the goals from messi he is still messi... believe it or not In heart of hearts you all know messi is better ...even hazard is a better player than him ...ronaldo knows he can't attain fame without scoring goals that's why he is so obsessed with goals...beside football is a team game and not a ronaldo game...next time learn to argue with your brains and leave sentiment aside

You're a BIG FOOL for disrespecting The Goat
Mumu of the century

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by OJEEMAH(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2020
HundredWays:
lol... If u did it personally to me, I'll be grateful.. But involving my Dad? Are u normal?

You're a certified MVP Clown!!
I knew that would get to you and it got to you so next time don't just throw jabs at people for contributing their opinion. is Ronaldo your father or even any of your relation? why would you insult me coz I said he scores more against weaker teams. if you have a counter argument, bring it on so we can both learn.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by mabea: 7:30am On Sep 09, 2020
shamsin6300:
Messi would have score more than this if not because of his retirement.
ILol. I envy your sense of humor
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by beejay501: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2020
OJEEMAH:
I no wan insult you but before you criticize me, did you see when he called me mumu/dondii simply bcoz I said Ronaldo scores more against weaker teams. just so u know I didn't start this. I don't insult people online but if u insult me, I don't hesitate to hit you hard. I don't fight for politicians neither do I fan anybody to the point of fighting for them. To me, that's not passion but foolishness.
Chill brah.
You included his father , that was wrong.
He called u a dondi not your dad or Mom
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by OJEEMAH(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2020
beejay501:

Chill brah.
You included his father , that was wrong.
He called u a dondi not your dad or Mom
I did it intentionally. I knew it would get to him but most importantly teach him not go about insulting people. See I have been bullied online too many times by these guys simply bcoz they can't control the urge to insult people at every opportunity they get and I swore to my father's grave that if anybody tries it, I would give them back in multiple folds. He can express himself without insulting me. I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:42am On Sep 09, 2020
ItalianMafia:

You're a BIG FOOL for disrespecting The Goat
Mumu of the century
pls argue in line with the context...take away the goals from penaldo he is a giroud...do you know that in two years time there will be a player like ronaldo but in century to come there won't be any as messi....if you like live in self denial...every pundit.every coach knows messi is miles ahead of ronaldo no disrespect
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 7:42am On Sep 09, 2020
amamahdaniel:
When I check the team he score against Armenia Andorra Luxembourg Latvia Kazakhstan Estonia Faros island Azerbaijan.
No hating I expect more from Penaldo grin
I DID NOT SEE SPAIN OH,
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2020
Emax911:

u don't Know football
pls tell me more
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by blowjohn(m): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2020
The two goals last nite were some fantastic shots......1 of ur was a free kick.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Jesuyinka01(m): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2020
U mean it grin grin grin
shamsin6300:
Messi would have score more than this if not because of his retirement.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Danielmegg(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2020
Nyc 1

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by ItalianMafia: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
pls argue in line with the context...take away the goals from penaldo he is a giroud...do you know that in two years time there will be a player like ronaldo but in century to come there won't be any as messi....if you like live in self denial...every pundit.every coach knows messi is miles ahead of ronaldo no disrespect

You're mentally deranged, you're low-key insane, you idiot dey talk about the goat even when your shatta bandle can't boast of one international title.

50 naira condom would have saved us this trash.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Adeedris(m): 7:48am On Sep 09, 2020
amamahdaniel:
When I check the team he score against
Armenia
Andorra
Luxembourg
Latvia
Kazakhstan
Estonia
Faros island
Azerbaijan.

No hating I expect more from Penaldo grin

Lol.
It doesn't matter bro, nobody cares if Mercedes has the obviously best engine in formula 1, Lewis Hamilton is the best is all that matters.

Nobody cares whether the smaller teams are too poor to afford the Best players, who won the championship is all history cares about.

The feat is only more pronounced if you achieve major milestones with weaker teams.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by HundredWays(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2020
OJEEMAH:
I knew that would get to you and it got to you so next time don't just throw jabs at people for contributing their opinion. is Ronaldo your father or even any of your relation? why would you insult me coz I said he scores more against weaker teams. if you have a counter argument, bring it on so we can both learn

Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME NO CAP.. GOAT cool
Both goals he scored are the best goal scored in Europe for a Decade...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Sameercarter:
still the same goals that makes them rate pele as the greatest footballer ever,why would u remove goals from a scorer This asslicking Messi fans would look for every means to rubbish Ronaldo’s records......u no even get point!!!!!
bro pele has a unique style of play and he is miles ahead of this present day ronaldo...maybe ronaldo of man united that play for the team,which work rate on the peach speaks volumes not this one that run to the post just to score goals and be on the headline....I am not a fan of messi buh I tell you this anybody can score goals but not everyone can be a defender a midfielder a supporting striker and a striker embedded in one person...whether messi wins trophy or not he is still the goat of football
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2020
ItalianMafia:

You're mentally deranged, you're low-key insane, you idiot dey talk about the goat even when your shatta bandle can't boast of one international title.

50 naira condom would have saved us this trash.
smiles I know you re frustrated at my analysis..this is ow your likes fail cos of emotions and sentiment,I won't stoop so low to exchange banters with you ...peace
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by OJEEMAH(m): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2020
HundredWays:

Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME NO CAP.. GOAT cool
Both goals he scored are the best goal scored in Europe for a Decade...
I'm sorry I mentioned your dad earlier but pls let's not fight over these guys. we are not on their payroll neither do they even know if people like us exist.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by HundredWays(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
bro pele has a unique style of play and he is miles ahead of this present day ronaldo...maybe ronaldo of man united that play for the team,which work rate on the peach speaks volumes not this one that run to the post just to score goals and be on the headline....I am not a fan of messi buh I tell you this anybody can score goals but not everyone can be a defender a midfielder a supporting striker and a striker embedded in one person...whether messi wins trophy or not he is still the goat of football

See wailing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Sanchez01:

"Take away goals from Ronaldo"? Are you tripping Isn't the essence of football in the first place to score or plant the ball at the back of the net? Messi is a forward which means he should be involved in goals. Ronaldo was a winger whose major role was to support attack from the wings but he ended up creating the blueprint for what a winger should be? After he left United, about 3-4 players donned the famous 7 shirt and they couldn't score a combined goal of 20 in the shirt!

How can any rational football person ask that goals be nullified for forwards to prove a point BBC announced Ronaldo as the most complete footballer on the planet some years ago. Earlier this year, Pele chose Ronaldo as the most complete footballer. I am sure the likes of BBC and Pele only thought of goals before announcing Ronaldo.

By right, Messi does not come an inch near Neymar, Vinicius and Robinho when it comes to dribbling. Messi's major technique is the body feint.So, what other thing stands him out apart from that and his diminutive stature?

1. Messi does not inch close to the likes of Ronaldo when it comes to aerial ability.
2. Messi won't even come second best to Ronaldo shot-power-wise.
3. Messi is a great passer compared to Ronaldo.
4. Messi is not better than Ronaldo at freekicks (short and long range). Before you argue this, note that he only started adding freekick goals to his tallies recently.
5. Ronaldo is a far better leader on the pitch compared to Messi.
6. Ronaldo is more decisive than Messi can ever be and will likely upset the opponent before going out. Messi won't, has never been.
7. Ronaldo obviously has more power as required by modern day football.
8. Ronaldo is near ambidexterous and his supposed weak foot outmatches Messi's by a mile.

Meanwhile...

-100th goal for Man Utd was a free kick.
-Last goal for Man Utd was a free kick.
-1st UCL goal for Real Madrid was a freekick.
-200th goal for Real Madrid was a free kick.
-100th International goal was a free kick.

How then is Messi better than Ronaldo if we do not factor in goals? undecided
your analysis is wack...he might be better to your likes but football pundit all over the world knows he is better by far...messi is alll wing embedded in one ...do you know if know that Messi dust ronaldo when it comes to goal ratio...bro whether you like it or not messi doesn't need goals to be in the news...he is the most complete player I have seen after zidane..I'm two years time there will be another ronaldo but in century to come there won't be a Messi...
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by pquaver(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12296164_img20200908213654_jpegb92384a30c85a02dc4c58c57a98c769b

The first European to reach that milestone

Games - 165
Goals - 100
Assists- 40

It remains 8goals to catch up with Ali Daei.

The GOAT will always eat the grass anywhere it finds itself and will never be restricted to eating a Camp grass Nou

No Netherlands, no Brazil, no Germany, no France, no Poland, no Uruguay, no Chile, no England, no Italy, in short only Spain is the bug team there.. This goat dey only eat grass for small fields joor. See as lithuania, Armenia, faro Island estonia full there.. Messi does not pad bro and does play this kinda useless teams..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match / Godwin Okpara Dragged To Court For Battering His Wife, Lynda Oladoyinbo Okpara / Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.