Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt (59729 Views)

Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG / Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender / Nigerian Army Kills 9 Social Media Influencers Who Work With Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by deadkamalu: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Anything people want to say o, oho! All I know is that I personally know a few families who will sleep better tonight knowing that they have found some justice for their lost loved ones.

Shey at least he found out what it felt like to be kidnapped before being summarily executed abi?
Nobody should come and tell me nonsense. All of us na Benue people.
my brother I am with you on this and my heart is filled with joy that alast we have found justice,kudos to the Nigerian army,those people calling gana benue Robinhood have not even set foot in benue.
We are talking of a mass murder and a notorious kidnapper his last victim was even a traditional ruler. For those goading him I hope they train his likes to defend their own communities.
For we the good residents of sankera axis of benue state this is a breath of fresh air we are grateful to the Nigerian army for killing all the bad boys especially gana and joundough

6 Likes

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by AfonjaConehead: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2020
Hussainmaaji:
see this IPOB this guy with his team disgusted as Fulani herdsmen they're being killings innocent people in Benue until they have arrested them, after their arrest there is no any Fulani herdsmen killings since then and you are here speaking rubbish

Was he arrested or he surrendered himself and weapons?
Which killer Fulani have the military apprehended or treated this way?
And you are speaking about someone more intelligent than you of typing rubbish

grin
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Dedetwo(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2020
This is one reason I do not trust Africans. The Gana of a dude committed suicide. If I were to be in his shoes, the killing spree will never stop until I have achieved my goals. There will be no talk of amnesty or surrender.
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by obama30: 6:52am On Sep 09, 2020
BafanaBafana:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/08/wanted-militia-leader-gana-killed-says-military/

The same way south East governor's wanted to sell NMK when he was called for peace talk but he refuse, and told them point & clear that they plan to asessinate him

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by zicoraads: 6:53am On Sep 09, 2020
omenka:
But why should he be killed after being captured. This whole story surrounding Gana's death/murder isnt making any sense to me.

Hours earlier he was in company of traditional chiefs, next thing we get news he is dead, killed from a "gun fight" with the army. Which yeye gunfight be that?
You are known for defending most things done by this government. I have seen your comments celebrating the shooting or dealing of unarmed protesters in the East. You can't suddenly make a turn and question the military on this one. It's what they've been doing in other places and have only reenacted it in Gboko.

Gana, Gana.

They conspired and killed the only person who has been a shield around Benue.

I blame him for believing anything from the Ortom government.

May the hotness of hell welcome you. Your hands are filled with blood.

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by zicoraads: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Anything people want to say o, oho! All I know is that I personally know a few families who will sleep better tonight knowing that they have found some justice for their lost loved ones.

Shey at least he found out what it felt like to be kidnapped before being summarily executed abi?
Nobody should come and tell me nonsense. All of us na Benue people.
Go and say it on Facebook that his death was justified. cheesy grin
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Blackmann001: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Me sef, how can the state government grant amnesty to a criminal wanted by the federal government?
Imagine Zulum coming out one day to say he has given amnesty to Shekau

You didn't read what people in.the knowvare explaining...?

He is just a guy who has had enough and decided to create a group to go eye for eye against Fulani militia attacking his helpless community....he doesn't task the community nor hold soldier hostage like Niger delta boyz....

He is also my hero!

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Bestbeelieve: 7:01am On Sep 09, 2020
TruthinAction:
I don't know why people can't read between lines. The said Gana was granted amnesty by the state Governor and was killed by the military unjustly.

Why didn't they kill repentant Boko Haram? You will never hear them kill even a Fulani herdsman.

This is also what is going on in Niger Delta. When they catch any Niger Delta militants, they kill them without fair trial but Boko Haram members are released and reintegrated into the society. And we call this one Nigeria. Cursed be any Christian or southerner that still pledge allegiance to this evil government.

Exactly why kill the gana and grant amnesty to the other fulani terrorists!!!!! so how do they want the other militias to give up fighting.

3 Likes

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Blackmann001: 7:01am On Sep 09, 2020
....GOd in heaven will send boko boys to kill each and every one of the army team that killed this guy...

Book haram must open up their skull with spears and guns...

Non of this unit will ever see their parents anymore....they will all die like chickens

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Pascal181: 7:02am On Sep 09, 2020
In this country terrorists are being released on a daily basis,shekau the commander of boko haram is still spitting fire and he's untouchable. This man who is defending Tiv people from fulani herdsmen is the one soldiers kill after he surrendered. You can see the type of fulanization going on

3 Likes

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by morgstreme: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Guyman02:
The guy was a hero to many Tiv communities because he was a torn on the flesh of Fulani militia killing people in Benue.
When many people warn Benue indigenes that they should cooperate with the South they still think they are part of Arewa.
Fulani herdsmen dreaded the guy and the security agents couldn't get him for years until he decided to answer the call of Gov Ortom.
Now I think the Fulani killers would move from Southern Kaduna back to Benue to resume their killing spree, Benue people should brace up for renewed herdsmen invasion.

He finished meeting with traditional rulers where arms were surrendered and they were moving to the Govt house when the Army snatched him and lied about a firefight with his militia.

The same Army which pampers repentant Boko Haram murdered the guy in cold blood and it's a shame that the governor who is supposed to be the chief security Officer of his state could not protect a citizen he just granted amnesty and former Abia state governor Orji Uzor Kalu is even asking his kinsman Nnamdi Kanu to come back to Nigeria and he thinks NK will ever trust Nigeria officials?

You can lie sha...

JESUS!!!!!!

Someone,at a time,was almost intercepted for his runnings with Boko Haram..He fled the country...

And you are here saying he was a torn in the flesh of Fulani..

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This dude was behind the numerous killings in Benue that were termed "Herdmen Killings"...

See Misinformation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by blaqoracle: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Ehiscotch:

I swear. E tire me. They are just taking advantage of the ignorance and obliviousness of the people here on Nairaland who can't see past their anti-government noses.

Someone who has killed Tiv people severally and has escaped judgement. He has even been placed on bounty and it was announced on radio and there are myths about him being invisible to boot.

But, I just tire totally for Nigerians. They don't know anything and they will be the first to broadcast fake and unverified news.
don't be tired,these narratives are put forward by the frustrated and subdued ipob.

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Blackmann001: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2020
deadkamalu:
my brother I am with you on this and my heart is filled with joy that alast we have found justice,kudos to the Nigerian army,those people calling gana benue Robinhood have not even set foot in benue.
We are talking of a mass murder and a notorious kidnapper his last victim was even a traditional ruler. For those goading him I hope they train his likes to defend their own communities.
For we the good residents of sankera axis of benue state this is a breath of fresh air we are grateful to the Nigerian army for killing all the bad boys especially gana and joundough

Don't worry Fulani herdsmen ate coming ..plz stay in ur community.. I don't want to see u in any IDP camp....

That is why he is a civilian..f.g pays army for sustainance and food ...he does same thing as army: protecting the people..but no salary....

How does he maintain moral of his boys since he is deem illegal...he kidnaps for Ransome..that is it

The traditional ruler u mentioned..did he kill him..? No!....he only needs maintainace and sustainace.....

Don't worry,Fulani is coming..and more than 500 are going down as usual
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Rico94: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2020
How times them won kill the guy but he was killed before na.
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by morgstreme: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2020
heendrix:
Everyone knows how strong this guy used to be and how he used to hint at saying only God can kill him after Army and Ortom tried taya to kill him during his first tenure

Mann me still dey find am hard to believe it's gana o cause nigga was really an Hero to the Tiv tribe and Katsina ala dwellers in general how he really defended them and made Fulani killing stopped in Benue

Susan,Ortom NEVER tried to kill him..

They used him as part of their militia for Politics..
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by TheVultureGrill(f): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Ehiscotch:

I don't know where you all are digging all these concocted stories you all are posting just to suit your narrative about the government and fan the growing conspiracy theories about the Nigerian military.

If you think that Gana is a hero to the TIV nation, bro? Seriously?
Gana is a political thug gone rogue and he has been ravaging communities in the TIV and Taraba area and has been bountied severally by the very State government but has always been "elusive".

Look, Benue has long been facing intercommunal clashes right from time and some communities seek the help of the Fulani herders to fight one another and this has led to the group pouncing on that opportunity to do all what not.

Ask any reliable person from Benue about intercommunal clashes; they are mostly underreported, with the media's attention fully on Fulani killings.

Let's condemn killings of every sort but never try to attach political sentiments and spread half-truths — especially about people who fight to keep you alive.

SENSELESS COMMENT!!!
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Kuginzi: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2020
TruthinAction:
I don't know why people can't read between lines. The said Gana was granted amnesty by the state Governor and was killed by the military unjustly.

Why didn't they kill repentant Boko Haram? You will never hear them kill even a Fulani herdsman.

This is also what is going on in Niger Delta. When they catch any Niger Delta militants, they kill them without fair trial but Boko Haram members are released and reintegrated into the society. And we call this one Nigeria. Cursed be any Christian or southerner that still pledge allegiance to this evil government.
Bro! If you're unhappy you can join Gana

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by ifexfree24: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2020
omenka:
Like wtf!! Who are Igbo people to tell us how to live our lives or what to do? Are they done securing their own enclaves? What sort of stupid comment is this?

Guy, make una face una wahala leave others to handle theirs. No one asked you to play big brother to us.

Gosh! Some of you people have very sickening attitude. Who the hell do you think you are to tell anyone anywhere how to conduct their business? angry

bros you talk too much. learn to hold your peace even if you have so much to say
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by UKBobo(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Guyman02:
The guy was a hero to many Tiv communities because he was a torn on the flesh of Fulani militia killing people in Benue.
When many people warn Benue indigenes that they should cooperate with the South they still think they are part of Arewa.
Fulani herdsmen dreaded the guy and the security agents couldn't get him for years until he decided to answer the call of Gov Ortom.
Now I think the Fulani killers would move from Southern Kaduna back to Benue to resume their killing spree, Benue people should brace up for renewed herdsmen invasion.

He finished meeting with traditional rulers where arms were surrendered and they were moving to the Govt house when the Army snatched him and lied about a firefight with his militia.

The same Army which pampers repentant Boko Haram murdered the guy in cold blood and it's a shame that the governor who is supposed to be the chief security Officer of his state could not protect a citizen he just granted amnesty and former Abia state governor Orji Uzor Kalu is even asking his kinsman Nnamdi Kanu to come back to Nigeria and he thinks NK will ever trust Nigeria officials?

Na me and you get same Baba? - you make sense die

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Kuginzi: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2020
TheVultureGrill:

SENSELESS COMMENT!!!
Na your own comment be useless
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by heendrix(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2020
morgstreme:

Susan,Ortom NEVER tried to kill him..

They used him as part of their militia for Politics..

Ortom did during his First tenure that he swore to kill Ortom the next minute he stepped down as a Governor. cause Ortom sold him out multiple times
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Miyetti Allah terrorists must really be happy about this news. Their patron general has done the needful for them. Benue people brace up the murderous herdsmen are coming back now !

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Drosonogasta(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2020
gurunlocker:
Seems it's now a norm to be paying killers or granting killers amnesty
His own case is different...... His a man who stop the killings in Benue state
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 09, 2020
good riddance....
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by dederocs(m): 7:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Maybe he has killed too many...he deserve to go too, unless he is a true freedom fighter, otherwise no sympathy for fugitives.
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Advocate500: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2020
Ehiscotch:

I don't know where you all are digging all these concocted stories you all are posting just to suit your narrative about the government and fan the growing conspiracy theories about the Nigerian military.

If you think that Gana is a hero to the TIV nation, bro? Seriously?
Gana is a political thug gone rogue and he has been ravaging communities in the TIV and Taraba area and has been bountied severally by the very State government but has always been "elusive".

Look, Benue has long been facing intercommunal clashes right from time and some communities seek the help of the Fulani herders to fight one another and this has led to the group pouncing on that opportunity to do all what not.

Ask any reliable person from Benue about intercommunal clashes; they are mostly underreported, with the media's attention fully on Fulani killings.

Let's condemn killings of every sort but never try to attach political sentiments and spread half-truths — especially about people who fight to keep you alive.
why did the military killed him? We have been granting amnesty to boko haram and non of them have been heard to be killed so elaborate since u know the truth?
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Bashirkareem31: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2020
Guyman02:

but there is nothing the arm-less governor could have done to protect him against the army.
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Eriokanmi: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Lies. They were going to embrace ortom amnesty initiative and surrender their weapon when military ambushed and killed him
Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by deadkamalu: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Blackmann001:

Don't worry Fulani herdsmen ate coming ..plz stay in ur community.. I don't want to see u in any IDP camp....

That is why he is a civilian..f.g pays army for sustainance and food ...he does same thing as army: protecting the people..but no salary....

How does he maintain moral of his boys since he is deem illegal...he kidnaps for Ransome..that is it

The traditional ruler u mentioned..did he kill him..? No!....he only needs maintainace and sustainace.....

Don't worry,Fulani is coming..and more than 500 are going down as usual
it's better to die in the hand of a stranger than in the hand of our brother.
Good riddance to all the criminals and their supporters like you.

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt by Jabioro: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2020
They have killed information about the herds men dastard activities in that regions..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Baby Boy After Years Of Marriage (Photos) / FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.