Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ (17592 Views)

Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show / Stunning Cakes By Russian Chef Elena Gnut (Photos) / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by lmm4real: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2020
emiika:
200k, too small for the stress, my opinion though
The thing too small jor.
Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by xcelentattitude(m): 6:52am On Sep 10, 2020
RAV3N:
where is there nose mask? seems Nigerians have forgotten there's a deadly disease out there!

In the kitchen bro shocked

Corona no dey fear food aroma undecided
Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by ajebuter(f): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Now, this is a show I will gladly watch

And even support and sponsor..

Sensible and educative..

I will definitely look forward to watching the next episode/season..

Way to go!
Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by AdemolaA2: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2020
RAV3N:
where is there nose mask? seems Nigerians have forgotten there's a deadly disease out there!

Where is “their “ and NOT There
Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by doeeyed: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2020
Good work to the organisers and winners...

More of educative programs like this rather than....

Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by Oshokalo: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2020
if chefchi was to compete hear,she may not even come second,dats to show u dis life no balance
Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by thaoriginator: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Where is “their “ and NOT There
A teacher cry
Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by MrBONE2(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2020
RAV3N:

Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by Nadheer15: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2020
Timekeeper:
Munira. Yoruba arewa or yoruba edo??
Igala
Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by ImaIma1(f): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2020
I hope it's 200k dollars, and that the naira sign is a mistake. Real skills winning 200k naira while bbn winners go home with 85m.

The 200k is for what? Devon cannot be that poor na.
Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by shiwex: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2020
emiika:

You are right
Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by ademolaamoo(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2020
emiika:
what about the side added gift??
Damn nigarrrrrrrr
isoright
Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by LadySarah: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
sonyad:
200,000 only for the winner. Remind me how much BbN is paying again?

Including one yr supply of their products, kitchen appliances, a standing gas cooker and others.

Read
Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by Iscoalarcon: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Good,WAZOBIA winners !
Hausa Fulani dont name their children MuniraTU except Munira I think the winner is YOruba or Kogite
Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
Hausa Fulani dont name their children MuniraTU except Munira I think the winner is YOruba or Kogite

It's okay,thanks for that clarification/enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ by sonyad: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
LadySarah:

Including one yr supply of their products, kitchen appliances, a standing gas cooker and others.

Read

Worth??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, / How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) / Learn How To Advertise On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.