Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers (56314 Views)

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection / Why Do Nigerian Barbers Do This? / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Abudu2000(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
The talkative will bath and baptize you with saliva before u leave.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Burgerlomo: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
emaxjey:
5. The street-treprenuer

These ones have plenty hustles inside one barbershop! There’s bet naija inside the shop,there’s viewing center, boutique inside,some even still have full chemist inside That same barbershop.

The hustle is real cool

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by ezechi24(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
emaxjey:
5. The street-treprenuer

These ones have plenty hustles inside one barbershop! There’s bet naija inside the shop,there’s viewing center, boutique inside,some even still have full chemist inside That same barbershop.

grin grin cracked me up ...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Burgerlomo: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
emaxjey:
8. The NOISY CLIPPER users

These ones will be using “I pass my neighbor clipper” to barb someone. From beginning till end they’ll be using screw driver to reduce volume of clipper. Ahhhhh...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by SimeonOTC(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
doctorbrainy:
The local dj barber. Na barbing he dey do, na music he sabi blast. Common skin cut, he no fit do. Skin cut go resemble kampala clothe (different patches)

this guy don kill meeeeegrin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Burgerlomo: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
This is hilarious cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by wamide042(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The ones that will have like 20 apprentice standing and learning work. If you're the introvert type, it can make you uncomfortable . Numerous eyes staring on your head.

The ones that looks like cultist. Some of his frat members will even be there gisting or charging their phone. Just pray against say na when you come go barb for there rival cult go come carry hit or count scores.

Your head dey there... ���... i can relate with these.
That was how one barber was killed in my street back then in school though I wasn’t surprised because his shop was there meeting place.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by karkel(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
what about womanizer barber na woman matter they go gist until.........they finish your hair
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by udomma1005(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hahaha haha, that was my first part time occupation after high school, I must confess, we carry plenty pipu head do experiments when our elder cousin(real barber) wasn't around! If we spoil ur hair style, we go politely apologize say make u carry ur money go, we go burst laff later cum use ur matta learn correction.
So sorry to all my victims that year sha wink

7 Likes

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by udomma1005(m): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hahaha haha, that was my first part time occupation after high school, I must confess, we carry plenty pipu head do experiments when our elder cousin(real barber) wasn't around! If we spoil ur hair style, we go politely apologize say make u carry ur money go, we go later cum use ur matta learn correction.
So sorry to all my victims that year sha wink
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
My barber wants to b a musician,always playin his mixtape. Dont know how to tell him his songs r shit.he gives d best hair cut tho

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by sisisioge: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin

10. The GF barber, she's your babe and knows only two styles- Jordan and Two layers. She does selective carving, none on the head but shes a master of the sideburns and your mustache. She just follows the former trail and leave you looking nice. If she mistakenly cuts you and draw blood na the end of the hair cut for that day o. Na like so you go carry am dey go. You go even beg tire before she agrees to cut the next time grin. You former barber hates her cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by xynerise: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
emaxjey:

These ones will be using “I pass my neighbor clipper” to barb someone. From beginning till end they’ll be using screw driver to reduce volume of clipper. Ahhhhh...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by KingBaba1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
heykims:
Barbing, that profession is underrated in Nigeria.
i believe you are right, but can you please educate me on how much a barber can earn according to your exposure on this topic out nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by soleexx(m): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
10!! The stylist knows what to do without saying a single word..

I see the nigga as my fam

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by A230385(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
The Oga barber...

These ones get individual apprentices for apron, comb, brush, scissors, clipper, powder..

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by chachauche(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
emaxjey:
6. Road side Cinema

These ones will not face their barbing... They’ll keep “sharp” tv & start showing wrestling.... people will just gather the place, if you’re an introvert nothing can make you comfortable to barb there.
nothing I hate like barbing such place.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Maniashow: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Get your MTN DATA from me for just N300 per gig.
/2349060675209
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Waffarianman(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The ones that will have like 20 apprentice standing and learning work. If you're the introvert type, it can make you uncomfortable . Numerous eyes staring on your head.

The ones that looks like cultist. Some of his frat members will even be there gisting or charging their phone. Just pray against say na when you come go barb for there rival cult go come carry hit or count scores.

My belle oo. U b yeyeboy
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
emaxjey:
10. ADD YOUR OWN NUMBER 10 wink

Reference: @dj_peejay Twitter

Cc. Lalasticlala

nice one ........

wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by maximizer61(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lol e get one place wey i go barb omo the guy use my head learn work, e reach to carving i tell am make e leave am i went home nd use shaving stick to carve am

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Mars16(m): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
The one that will literally spend more 1 hour an one person's head, if you're the sleeping type you will sleep and wake up tire they're still on your head.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Cromagnon: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
emaxjey:
2. The Talkative

These ones will not keep kwayet & barb you... He’ll talk & talk till he makes mistake on the hair... you might end up telling him to barb you skin cut las las... cheesy
wow so Cuba goofing sef do boy boy for Eddie Murphy. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Chris2863(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
nikaShow:
Nice one op,

You should have added the ones that fuel always finish in their gen... grin grin grin
grin grin grin they always have a reason

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Calismart(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
emaxjey:

lol. no be lie

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Chris2863(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I'm telling you, the last time I barbed, I even see one who should be bellow six already learning how to barb.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by harbeebski(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
can relate to all�
the Draculas tho�� naso one tear my head with clipper all in the name of carving the thing con dey pepper me ehn, I no fit cry that day��
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by harbeebski(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
maximizer61:
Lol e get one place wey i go barb omo the guy use my head learn work, e reach to carving i tell am make e leave am i went home nd use shaving stick to carve am

blood don dey comot for my own head sef before I later para and comot

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

grin
KingAzubuike:

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Bahamas95(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
OP you be confirm street niggggar, I can relate with all of them. grin

But na the talkatives vex me pass, my current barber fall under that category. The only reason I am still going there is because he cuts my hair exactly how I like it. I don't talk much so I always get irritated whenever someone engages me in mumu conversation. He will be telling me how his landlord increased his rent, his mother in law always calling him to send her money, his former girlfriend begging him that she wanna come back etc......Chai! that guy go just dey disturb me with unnecessary talk. He is older than me so I give him senior man respect by responding for a while so he won't conclude I got pride. I allow him do the talking while I listen, after sometime I laugh at his funny gist to give him morale support.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.