Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Bbnaija:“get Thee Behind Me Satan”says Vee As She Chok While Talking About Erica - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija:“get Thee Behind Me Satan”says Vee As She Chok While Talking About Erica (246 Views)

BBNAIJA: Housemate, Lilo Finally Open Her kitten While Talking To Eric. VIDEO / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:“get Thee Behind Me Satan”says Vee As She Chok While Talking About Erica by OveyETA: 1:36am On Sep 09, 2020
BBNaija: “Get Thee Behind Me Satan” – Says Vee As She Choked While Talking About Erica (Video) SEPTEMBER 8, 2020 1 MIN

Vee coughed ceaselessly while talking about Erica with her greatest nightmare, Laycon.

Erica, who is a sworn enemy to Vee and Laycon left the house last Sunday following her disrespect for rules and regulations in the Big Brother house.

READ ALSO: BBNaija: “I Miss Erica” – Laycon Tells Dorathy After He Found Erica’s Earrings In The HOH Lounge
Speaking with Vee about Erica, she wondered why he still defended her even after she threatened to kill him, hated and discriminated against him during her stay in the house. To her, she may have cast a spell on him which has got him defending and having feelings for her.

Regardless of that, she feels he has been vindicated from all accusations and coughed incessantly before she could say more. “Get thee behind me satan”

she said while she kept coughing.
: “You Can’t Bring Any Stupid Girl To Me And Say You Like Her” – Vee Blows Hot After Laycon Told Her About Erica Again!
Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBHYwasfJ9g

(1) (Reply)

Bleep / Please I'm Really Dieing / True Love Is Rare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.