Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) (89190 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Christmasdon(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2020
what are the reasons you know why women choose to get married.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by tunjilana: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2020
confydoedowaye:
That was not the best moment to take such decision, she had all the time to do so. I hope she knows what she is doing. Plans/budgets have been made/implemented, gifts have been bought by guests, bride price have been paid, some ppl cancel other appointmnts to honor and grace the wedding. This is really tough, I wonder the crime the groom or his ppl must have committed to warrant this.

She probably has no stake in the expenses

4 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Most women would rather die single than marry most Nigerian men.

Seriously ?
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Dalby:

I whole heartedly don't agree...
Most means more than 50% which obviously isn't the case...

undecided undecided undecided
Seriously I wic I won't marry buh not possible. Pressure From siblings no go let me. As a woman u can decide not to marry huh in men case is not easy to decide, Dem go even bring slowpoke make u jst give her belle
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by eddie7: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Someone close to her should please remind her that she's no longer getting young. See the size of those things she gather for front & back... It will soon deprecate
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Haywhymido(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
lol, she simply heed the call of her olosho business nothing more
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Fat lie! Most Nigerian women take marriage as top priority. Las las they end up in abusive marriages because of desperation.

Two months into a relationship the next question you will hear is ........."Where is this relationship leading us to"

6 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2020
DragonFire433:

So what exactly are you saying. ?

Are you saying your grandfather, father, uncle, brothers, husband, sons and male ancestors “are or were not all that” ?
The answer lies with your grandmothers and female ancestors who only stayed in marriage "FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN". I know you have at one time heard your mother say that phrase too undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2020
godquality:
better to die single than marry person you no love or don't love you.
Please how many people marry because of love dis days. People marry for benefits
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by slipperyanus07: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
lubbish
sapphiere:
lubbish

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by emperor863(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Na dem.

I know from their tongue.

Bad, bad things happening from that evil enclave. That land needs to be appeased.

If you know, you know.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2020
A cancelled wedding is better than a failed marriage.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by EmperorMaria: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2020
AreaFada2:

Lol. Yet most women need marriage like oxygen in 9ja. Just be ok a bit as a man, comfortable and they soon want a lavish wedding.

My dear you know you just made that up. We date the women and we know how they role. cheesy grin

Need marriage is different 4rm needing the man,,,I wonder y we Naija men keep falling 4 dat scam & getting used!!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by louiziana(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Ask your mother,your grandmother even your female ancestors , they will tell you they stayed in their marriage because of their children. Apart from children ,there has never been use for Nigerian men ,go figure.

I challenge you to go take a survey yourself. It has never been because Nigerian men are all that, culture and religion is what has made the Nigerian woman put up with Nigerian men.

I'll just assume you were raised by a single mum who thinks exactly like this...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2020
vickydevoka:

Please how many people marry because of love dis days. People marry for benefits

Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Juliearth(f): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2020
izzy4shizzy:
that yeye lady up there saying Nigerian men are this , Nigerian men are that...

lemme tell you what Nigerian men are(most anyway, the rest are simps), they are smart enough to know when a girl is after money and they treat them as they deserve.

almost every self made Nigerian man has in one stage of their lives lost a girl they love because of no money, then when they eventually make money, the girls feel they should ignore the self entitled spirit of an average Nigerian girl and then everything gets happily ever after..

am sure that might have been the situation of that girl, she most have discovered the thorns on the roses and decided to run.. girls na una be una problem.

a girl that can not date a Nigerian man will still be the one cheating on a Nigerian man with another Nigerian man... daughters of eve mtcheeew

And what can you say about the breed of Nigerian men who were lucky to have their women support and stand by them through their days of lack and want...only for them to become monsters to these women once they make it?

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by oyez4real1986(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2020
cardoso514:

That's definitely your stereotype
Most women would rather die single than marry most Nigerian men.men will always run for their dear life than married a crazy woman.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by tranxo(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Sister, who broke your heart?

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2020
louiziana:

I'll just assume you were raised by a single mum who thinks exactly like this...
Nah, why not go and ask Nigerian women. Lol, you dolts just want to deflect front he truth. It is like a national anthem among married Nigerian women ,oh I am staying for the kids.

Go and have a heart to heart conversation with your mother and you will see that what I speak is facts .

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by LadyExcellency: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2020
She is already married to the man if traditional rites have been performed.

Church wedding is ceremonial for God's blessing and a certificate for whom it may concern.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by 4tomandchi: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Wonders will continue to happen! Chai
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by idahme(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2020
omoharry:
You are a lia. When last did men foot the bills alone in recent times? You guys are even the ones cheating the women, becos they do all that is required of a woman in the home and still hustle to provide for the family .You men are becoming lazy and irresponsible by the day .Pls, this message is not for the hard working & responsible men Nigeria .

Since men have been footing the bills before and ain't doing so much in recent times according to you. It's better the W folks do as the men had done in ages so that the equation can be balanced, you lass shout gender equality only when it suits your selfish needs.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by fortunez1(m): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2020
What point are you making , instead of criticising why don't you make a clear point.
post=93732239:
No country sabi do Aproko and Hypocrisy pass Nigerians sha,

See as those market people dey shout,

'Eeeyah, Aunty Marry Now,
Please go back and Marry'!
It's good for you to marry o!

And you hear the same people laughing like cats and snails underground!!!

Hypocrites of the highest order,
They abound so much in this nation.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by AreaFada2: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Need marriage is different 4rm needing the man,,,I wonder y we Naija men keep falling 4 dat scam & getting used!!

Well, they should go marry robot then.

Men basically need kids and sex. It doesn't mean they want the woman desperately.

Just like women produce kids, men largely provide. It doesn't matter why women marry, fact is they must marry a man.

Men even prefer baby mama given a choice. Whereas women need a man's commitment for protection.

Each gender know why they do what they do, Nobody be fool na. All na game.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Niceiroko: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
vice versa

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2020
YoungLionken:
The lady is somehow sick upstairs.

The embarrassment was uncalled for. There were days, weeks, months, before that day.

The gender war is something else lately.

Everybody with I-know-it-all attitude.

In addition. Dear men, never you marry a woman, from a broken home...

To be honest what the woman did, though sad, is far better than the alternative

Going through with the marriage only to have breakdown several years later. With children . No thanks
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2020
Juliearth:

And what can you say about the breed of Nigerian men who were lucky to have their women support and stand by them through their days of lack and want...only for them to become monsters to these women once they make it?

my advice to men is not to let a woman support you completely, when women do that, they try to emasculate the man, men turn monsters after enduring years of emasculation, women just play the pity card afterwards

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
The answer lies with your grandmothers and female ancestors who only stayed in marriage "FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN". I know you have at one time heard your mother say that phrase too undecided

Capital NO: She has never said that. Never

The fact that your female Ancestors have been singing that useless chorus for generation does not mean that every other woman is singing that chorus too.

There are women that truly love their man.

You and your female generation should sing and dance your reggae alone.

And if the men that your female generation have been coming across or giving birth to “are or were not all that” does not mean it is the same everywhere.

Do not generalize. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by byinks(f): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2020
eddie7:
Someone close to her should please remind her that she's no longer getting young. See the size of those things she gather for front & back... It will soon deprecate

Already depreciated
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by golddare: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
A bride has gone viral after a video captured the moment she changed her mind and ran away from her wedding venue.

In the video, the lady could be seen in her wedding gown, screaming she is no longer interested in getting married to her fiancé.

Guest tried to talk to her to know why she suddenly changed her mind on her wedding day, but all efforts to make her speak up was in vain.

The lady was seen in the video running on road with her wedding gown as people tried to stop her.
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFLzhU7I05g

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/video-drama-as-bride-abandons-groom-on-wedding-day-flees-from-chu

No single ladies wey ready for inside church? Nonsense.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2020
She probably realised she was about to male a mistake undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.