Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. (1027 Views)

Gaidom Gets Buhari Endorsement To Become New Chairman as Oshiomole panics / 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) / Tension As Osibanjo Slept Off As Oshiomole Was Addressing APC Chieftains- PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by tope777(m): 4:42am On Sep 09, 2020
"It is very out of place and without any sense of honesty, for Oshiomhole to address my governor and I, as ingrates or men he picked from the gutters and made politicians, knowing fully well that I was the one who personally introduced him to Chief John Odigie Oyegun, Hon.Chief Justice Okunega (now late) and Chief Usman Shagadi (of blessed memory), three(3) months to the expiration of his second tenure as President of the Nigeria Labour Congress, and finally to Godwin Obaseki during a function in Lagos, wherein I personally brought the issue of Oshiomhole's ability and competence to be governor to the front burner, including how he was having a huge funding challenge, which eventually gave rise to Godwin Obaseki's raising of a whooping sum of N320Million for Oshiomhole.
Also worthy of mention, is the glaring fact that, I was already the President of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), before Oshiomhole became NLC President. I personally paid him a courtesy visit and presented an award to him on behalf of the Nigerian Students, as a way of boosting his Curriculum Vitae (CV)"

- Deputy Governor of Edo state and King of Edo North, Rt. Hon. Comrade Philip Shaibu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by psychalade: 4:56am On Sep 09, 2020
grin
Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by UchaNwababa: 4:57am On Sep 09, 2020
why can't we End Godfatherism in this Country

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by Temitopemo6e6(m): 4:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Namibia
Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 09, 2020
grin

Stop feeding us with stupid news @OP. If SP were oshiomole Godfather that short man won't have allow him to deputised Godwin Obaseki.

An average Nigerian knows that oshiomole is the combination of Buhari and atiku in one body. Everybody knows that oshiomole can be very desperate than the biblical Judas Iscariot. We are not stupid. Be objective!!!

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by Goldp5988(f): 5:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Noted, next
Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by Omihanifa: 5:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Philip shaibu is petty and full of lies undecided
Oshiomhole literally backed him all the way up

From his days as NANS president > Nigeria prisons> Edo house of assembly member > federal reps member> deputy governor

And for the People saying Oshiomhole never had money prior to when he became a governor undecided
That's a silly assumption angry

same Oshiomhole that organised private sector and Obasanjo were settling just to make sure labour doesn't go on strike or call off strike early undecided
All those times he goes to the villa to meet with Obasanjo over strike related matter they pay him well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by columbuspoll88: 6:29am On Sep 09, 2020
grin grin Oshiomole senior Shuibu na
Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by Amatarasha(f): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2020
We yorubas shud let bini kingdom handle dia matter in one piece, Mouth odour god is not needed in ovaruhmen's land

Oba ovaruhmen ur manhood n legacy still lives ,curse be on Jesus people

From Amatarasha
Goddess of d soil n 30seas
Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by Magicians: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2020
UchaNwababa:
why can't we End Godfatherism in this Country
When you end it on the East the rest of the country will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by solmusdesigns: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2020
Imagine the President of Nigerian STUDENTS Union claiming to be superior to the Chairman of Nigeria Labour Union
Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Amatarasha:
We yorubas shud let bini kingdom handle dia matter in one piece, Mouth odour god is not needed in ovaruhmen's land

Oba ovaruhmen ur manhood n legacy still lives ,curse be on Jesus people

From Amatarasha
Goddess of d soil n 30seas

Are you for real?
Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by DeltaFire: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Nigeria is just a Mafia.

We must end this country called Nigeria.

Lord Lugard was just a mad criminal.
Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by DeltaFire: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Magicians:

When you end it on the East the rest of the country will follow suit.

Yes! Nigeria will end.

In fact the good people of Yoruba-land are fast working out their exit.
Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by Amatarasha(f): 8:23am On Sep 09, 2020
THELATTERMAN:

Are you for real?
yes dear
Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by toserve: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Imagine the President of Nigerian STUDENTS Union claiming to be superior to the Chairman of Nigeria Labour Union
[/s]
Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by 17yrnigga: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2020
grin. see their head shapes
Re: Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. by IamWonderful: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Shuaib is smoking Igbo

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Nigerians Taught I Am Weak By Scrapping SARS- Buhari / Umahi’s Defection : Which Political Party Has Done Injustice To South-east? / Nigerians Blast Afdb President, Akinwumi Adesina, For Defending Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.