Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (131437 Views)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Friend Threatens To Divorce Wife Over This Issue / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Mjshexy(f): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2020
post=93729496:

Wow.
Things are looking real shocked
Mjshexy, what do you have to say to this biko?
Well, for a new apartment that's not up to a year, the wife is obviously guilty. She is a big disgrace & should face the repercussions of her infidelity angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by NCAN911: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2020
lalabrother:
How are we sure that you are not the one using the contraceptive? Your uncle should be careful with how he handles this matter, bearing in mind that he and his wife are not the only occupants of the house.
bros I am a boy-boy or servant .. I goes to shop before my uncle and he comes home before me! How I wan take get time Bleep woman for my uncle house? Even my madam no deny am

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Stevyne: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2020
NCAN911:
Hello house don't mind my grammar pls!
There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....
My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (,girl) they just celebrated 2years anniversary, my uncle spend most of the time at the shop he sell spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD
Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside... My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy
I install CCTV cameras.
That's the best bet for this situation

4 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Mjshexy:
Well, for a new apartment that's not up to a year, the wife is obviously guilty. She is a big disgrace & should face the repercussions of her infidelity angry
Wow!
You sound so real and true.
You hit the nail on the head.
No sugar-coating!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 09, 2020
how many toilets are in the house? which of the toilets was blocked?does the house use just one septic tank?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by MediMedi(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2020
She buys you new stuff with her ashawo money you were happy.

What happened, were there no traditions in your land.
If it were place like igala land or Enugu ezike now, the man would have been dead.

4 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by NCAN911: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2020
MediMedi:
She buys you new stuff with her ashawo money you were happy.

What happened, were there no traditions in your land.
If it were place like igala land or Enugu ezike now, the man would have been dead.
how will the man die when he is not the one who cheated

19 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by lalabrother: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2020
NCAN911:
bros I am a boy-boy or servant .. I goes to shop before my uncle and he comes home before me! How I wan take get time Bleep woman for my uncle house? Even my madam no deny am
do you go to work on Sunday?

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by NCAN911: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2020
lalabrother:
everyone is at home....

33 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Openbusiness: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by khingTony(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2020
E shock me shocked
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by RubiesBanking: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2020
I don't know what you gain posting fake fiction stories for us all, this picture has been posted on another news site captioned with a different story.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by TheChameleon: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2020
bewla:
fiction or story

Read the story...precisely, word for word in a Reader's Digest magazine years back.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by FGonline: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2020
hisgrace090:
Heartless woman who can't mercy for the man that loved and care for her.

The man should go for infection test immediatly.

Again if the discovery had not been made known to her, your uncle can now mount a hidden camera for a pictural evidence of what goes on in his absent before any action.
Na infection u dey fear no b God?

Toilet infection nko

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by TheChameleon: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2020
RubiesBanking:
I don't know what you gain posting fake fiction stories for us all, this picture has been posted on another news site captioned with a different story.

Yeah, unfortunately the average Nigerian is very gullible and doesn't read widely. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by simplepee(f): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Fake story
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by LordGbAsGbOs: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Another on the ground grin grin grin grin
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by sofiscatedmoron: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2020
cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Adeniran906(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2020
chiommy123:
please what is so difficult in being faithful?
ask women

3 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by toserve: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Why am I even acting surprised as if it's a secret that married women are the easiest to fvck

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by lalabrother: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2020
NCAN911:
everyone is at home....
so it could have been anyone, even the labourers that stayed there when the building was still under construction... I Don't have a problem with you oooo but all I'm saying is that your uncle shouldn't make a conclusion without concrete evidence...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by nazicartel(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2020
donaldking10:
front page asap

I also remember back then in school when used condoms blocked our lodge suck-away pipe.
the plumber discovered more than 1,000 condoms inside the suck-away pit.
the land-lord had to give everyone general warning.
back then in pace-lodge absu...lol
una deh play for king lodge
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Martinez39s(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2020
lalabrother:
I hate cowards that beat about the bush. Just go straight to the point and say you FEEL the wife is innocent of the accusation.

29 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by MediMedi(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2020
NCAN911:

you wount understand
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by eddybongo101: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2020
NCAN911:

Funny tradition, culprit goes Scott free, the innocent man will die for what he does not know. .

8 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Graysons: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2020
NCAN911:
Hello house don't mind my grammar pls!
There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....
My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (,girl) they just celebrated 2years anniversary, my uncle spend most of the time at the shop he sell spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD
Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside... My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy
your uncle wife where is she from? is she from Akwa ibom?

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Benwallt(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2020
I thought they said they don't cheat on their husbands on that side that it is peculiar to the other side. Shit is the same n happens everywhere. Worst is Edo State. Kai. It is mind bugling but they always hide on shitty culture.

6 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Collyweed: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2020
The uncle at 42 with declining libido married a cha-cha 32 year old at the peak of her sexual drive.

Make I no too talk.

Anyway, just to commend the auntie for being responsible and using condoms.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by SaintBishop: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2020
Collyweed:
The uncle at 42 with declining libido married a cha-cha 32 year old at the peak of her sexual drive.

Make I no too talk.

Anyway, just to commend the auntie for being responsible and using condoms.
32 yrs woman is old oga.

18 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Kiddo01(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2020
chiommy123:
please what is so difficult in being faithful?

What is difficult is that ur pusy will be itching u uncontrollably
TheChameleon:

Yeah, unfortunately the average Nigerian is very gullible and doesn't read widely. undecided

You that have read, what is your contribution to the topic raised
Graysons:
your uncle wife where is she from? is she from Akwa ibom?

Stop being tribalistic!, Olodo.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.