Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (131439 Views)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Friend Threatens To Divorce Wife Over This Issue / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Softgamer: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
MediMedi:
She buys you new stuff with her ashawo money you were happy.

What happened, were there no traditions in your land.
If it were place like igala land or Enugu ezike now, the man would have been dead.
rubbish, my friend is from igala, i bleeped his wife severally and he is still happy. i stopped fucking her because she was begiinging to talk of divorcing her husband and marry me and me get better oyinbo wey dey on board already. Bleep all these tradition shit

3 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
I really need to take another bottle.This is a comatose situation right here.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Dalby(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
hisgrace090:
Heartless woman who can't mercy for the man that loved and care for her.

The man should go for infection test immediatly.

Again if the discovery had not been made known to her, your uncle can now mount a hidden camera for a pictural evidence of what goes on in his absent before any action.

She was using a condom with others...so no risk of infection... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by JJRainbow(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Make sure you tell your uncle to go for an infection test and also DNA test for the child to confirm if he's truely the father of the child.

9 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by nick50(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
She should be given another chance at least she loved her husband and protects herself each time she is doing with another man.. 60% of married women doesn't use condoms each time they are playing away match in fact ur uncle suppose give her a guard of honour or are u telling us that ur uncle have never played away match since he married her?

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by thaoriginator: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
NCAN911:
everyone is at home....
Omo be careful. Dem wan rope you for this matter as me dey see am so cry

From the way you talk me know say no dey shine the Congo

But mind you, boy-boy/servant preek dey stand sef ohhh
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by bonboclat: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
The story is too fake. Let's assume the condoms are knotted before flushing which is obviously not possible, to see a fresh sperm in it means while the plumber was at work, madam was on her own duty too.
Lies

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Just calm down and talk about it u guys will find a solution u all have brains
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Zarha: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Plenty wahala for them body

I have an almost new iPhone 8plus gig 64gig for sale.
Colour:Rose Gold
Condition: Very clean not a single scratch (New)
Price (165k)

Phone has accessories if you want to buy it comes with charger and earpieces... Original follow come
Accessories: 10k
Call 07030363986

IPhone 8plus (256 gig black colour also available.) very clean price 180k
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Supernatural28(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Figment of your imagination. Next post please

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Negotiate: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts

Fake story. Like say we no know women.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by tydi(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
More like the plumber uncovers 23 wasted children inside a pipeline of your uncle. Chai...!!!

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by OmoOshodi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fiction

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Gabbriell: 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
Hmm..in other words, she was running a brothel from the home practically.

grin grin Too much sense no go kill you

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by GEEBITE: 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
This is Tower Biridge over the Thames not the real London Bridge.
post=93729402:

You mean like this.........
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by UrVillagePpl: 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Better late than never...
She has to leave.
Man hustling for the family and wifie is busy in the oda room with another man.
Mehn, I'm perplexed. lipsrsealed
Inside life. Vigina ppl

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Bahamas95(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's obvious she married your uncle because of money.........She prefers another guy(s) gbola.

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by lmm4real: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin
Kingsasian:
Let it collapse

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by okuta007: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Anaerobi:
this is too much Na.... even in marriage?
if you are not ready to be faithful, Pls remain single.... Haba.... i wonder at what age she got married that her baby is just 2yrs.
she finally tied d man down and still kept doing her things... some people are really heartless o..

exactly - na people like her go dey harass their single friends on social media to go and get married meanwhile she is worse than those doing serial dating angry

5 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by kolade560: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Why am I even acting surprised as if it's a secret that married women are the easiest to fvck

Very very very easy and older women
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by WorriorPlus: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Seriously? Who is to blame now?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Geofavor(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
chiommy123:
please what is so difficult in being faithful?
You will know when the time comes
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Lastmankc(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
The marriage should fall ASAP. I prefer living with a rattle snake
Than a cheating wife

6 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by addexx: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
23 condoms

cry

1, 2 , 3 , 4, ..... 23

Hah

Cheated about 23 times

Probably 23 different styles

Probably 23 different rods

Turned the man's house into a CONDOMinium

I'm done with women

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Uzomacharles: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
This kind condom

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by jethe: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
This story dey give me laugh no be small
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Raalsalghul: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Samfloxin:
She married the man because of his money and time is no more on her side because of her age

32 is somewhat young to be desperate.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Dalby(m): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kobicove:
You can't just conclude that it was your uncle's wife that used the condoms... undecided

Na true jare, na the children...

Why l no think of am sef

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Dalby(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
WorriorPlus:
Seriously? Who is to blame now?

The condom, for not flushing well...

undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by kheny12(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
ufotty2001:
To be sincere if I where u will save that marrriage from collapsing by telling ur uncle that am the one that did it
Oil dey your head,Are u believing this manipulated story grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.