Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (131448 Views)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Friend Threatens To Divorce Wife Over This Issue / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by 3kay945(m): 12:34am On Sep 10, 2020
18wheeler:
First law of using condoms...’Do not flush in the toilet’. I’ve seen that on many packs. Wifey broke the First law and has to face the consequence. You done use a thing if you ain’t set to follow its rules. She thinks the makers are stupid?

The one used in the hotel, how do you dispose it? I need to learn something new cool
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Kobicove(m): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2020
Enugupikin:

She didn't deny it.. Learn to read.. They're not asking for your opinion.. He's telling u a story

You're a dunce!

Where was it stated that the wife did not deny the allegation.

It is because of people like you who use native intelligence all the time that innocent people get burnt at the market for crimes they did not commit! sad

Stop making a public exhibition of your ignorance...in matters such as this you are supposed to give the person benefit of doubt by allowing them defend themself.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by 3kay945(m): 12:46am On Sep 10, 2020
It will be hard for condoms to block a chamber of a newly built house.

The one in my house got blocked after 3years plus. It was food remnant that caused it then.

If the story is true, I guess something else like pad, pant or small rag did. The condoms were just guest at the party.

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by gentlemind203: 12:48am On Sep 10, 2020
This story is all fiction.... According to the story, they found a recently used condom with sperm inside... What is the possibility that a sperm will still be in a condom that was flushed with a lot of water, ABI the sperm na super glue?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by JasperVII(m): 1:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Let it collapse
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Adegunle4(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2020
omale88:
how many toilets are in the house? which of the toilets was blocked?does the house use just one septic tank?

Lol...how many septic tanks do you want to use for a stand alone building...? It’s easy to trace in the inspection chamber which of the toilets is not flowing.
You don’t know about buildings Oga
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by tubolancer(m): 1:13am On Sep 10, 2020
Listening to radio in the middle of the night is the best thing and the best gift that I enjoy in the world. That time all human will be asleep and I alone will be floating in the sky listening to good music. Thank you Lord for making me to discover this secret and thanks to Nigeria radio stations for all the cool jams.

7 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nelsen08(m): 1:15am On Sep 10, 2020
bewla:
fiction or story

Thank you bro
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by OBIPLUS(m): 1:18am On Sep 10, 2020
Thats why I am afraid to marry. Though I have come of age . These people can be deciefful and heartless to the core. I won't even take it on finding out .

3 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by ngwababe(f): 1:22am On Sep 10, 2020
hisgrace090:
Heartless woman who can't mercy for the man that loved and care for her.

The man should go for infection test immediatly.

Again if the discovery had not been made known to her, your uncle can now mount a hidden camera for a pictural evidence of what goes on in his absent before any action.

See as e dey pain you, wetin happen for another mann house. Condom dey quarrel them, and you're talking about infection, how? Calm down bro.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Champagnegold: 1:36am On Sep 10, 2020
imagine after God had help her( marrying late at 32). today's women syndrome (Satisfaction! Satisfaction!! Satisfaction!!!) if he doesn't go out to work daily he'll be tagged Lazy man, if he tries to work daily. he'll be said that.. Not giving attention. WHAT a generation of jezebel. is this how virtuous woman are not even to know that one day that child u lied that you love will asked you what made daddy divorce you. Pride wouldn't let our today's women get Common sense they are busy competing with their male counterpart someone who nature had entitle him the capacity to marry any woman in the world more than one even at old age.. just please your man and you have him all to yourself but u want to rub shoulder... tomorrow you blame devil. seek for Cast and Bind when it's already you.

6 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by authentic18: 1:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Sad. She’s addicted to sex. One man can’t satisfy her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by showafrica(m): 1:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Kingsasian:
Let it collapse

Lol, infidelity from a woman is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by DragonFire433: 2:05am On Sep 10, 2020
@ NCAN911

They way you sound, you are the one using those condoms with your uncles wife.

She is so generous and have been buying you shirts, to what end ?

So that you can service her Kpekus.

The man you said she introduced to you as a cousin is a big Lie. You are the one banging your uncles wife.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 10, 2020
post=93729586:

grin
, this one you had so much comments running on front page, you'd be guilty of such act. I'm 101% sure! You're cheating on your husband, that's if you're legally married.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by DragonFire433: 2:13am On Sep 10, 2020
3kay945:

The one used in the hotel, how do you dispose it? I need to learn something new cool

You answer is coming.

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:45am On Sep 10, 2020
DragonFire433:
@ NCAN911

They way you sound, you are the one using those condoms with your uncles wife.

She is so generous and have been buying you shirts, to what end ?

So that you can service her Kpekus.

The man you said she introduced to you as a cousin is a big Lie. You are the one banging your uncles wife.

Did you read his follow up comments on First Page?
His uncle goes to work early in the morning and returns in the evening, and he goes with him.

The woman practically has the house to herself throughout the day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by rolams(m): 2:48am On Sep 10, 2020
chiommy123:
please what is so difficult in being faithful?

In fact, the wife need to answer this your question!
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Rok01: 2:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Let them confirm from the little child if her mother use to carry men and the case will be settled
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by MiaBeer(m): 3:01am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:
Hello house don't mind my grammar pls!

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.

Tell your uncle to open more stores and forget his wife has needs, leave his house early momo everyday from Monday to Friday,
Tell him to come back home every evening, eat dinner and call it a night and snore the hell till he wake up the next morning

Wait o, tell him to spend Saturdays and Sundays attending town meetings and hanging out with friends and his own mistresses.

Men or women don't cheat when they have spouses who genuinely support, care for and appreciate them. So, instead of covering his own problems like most men do, your uncle should take a hard look at himself and see if he pushed his wife into what allegedly occurred. Or he should go ahead and divorce her and trade the safety or future of his only daughter he keeps claiming that he loves.

10 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Kingbuhari(m): 3:05am On Sep 10, 2020
I said it grin

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Adegunle4:

Lol...how many septic tanks do you want to use for a stand alone building...? It’s easy to trace in the inspection chamber which of the toilets is not flowing.
You don’t know about buildings Oga
i didn't attempt to help you to be insulted,you never mentioned your uncle lives in a stand alone house or whatever that means?...i live in a six bedroom duplex and we have two sceptic tanks for two sections of the building and there are five toilets in the house(my house).anyways good luck with your investigation hope your family sort things out.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by olowo1930: 3:16am On Sep 10, 2020
May God heal the land, the marriage is dead, I petty your uncle ,may God help him out. Ones the trust is lost in the marriage, then is dead
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by sidonlook: 3:21am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.

Something missing.

Very important line.

What proof that it was the man whom she once introduced as her cousin ?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Emma1Oj(m): 3:39am On Sep 10, 2020
chiommy123:
please what is so difficult in being faithful?
u asked dis bcuz u v conscience not dos heartless ones.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:40am On Sep 10, 2020
Condoms and menstruation pads are not to be flushed down the toilet.

Does the said uncle satisfy het sexually?

Before you come for me, let's think things through in an objective and clinical manner and not think like buffoons or clueless beings.

Did she try explaining to het hubby on how she is not easily satisfied by him sexually?

Providing material items is not enough.

Women have sexual needs too.

She shouldn't have cheated though...

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Igahbarr: 3:44am On Sep 10, 2020
OP, are you sure you are not responsible?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by banggy: 3:53am On Sep 10, 2020
I think the plumber didn't do well
He can just protect the marriage by not revealing the truth of what is blocking the toilet
I hate seeing marriages collapse like nothing..
There is little we can do cos no man can take an infidel as a wife, or maybe simp guy Sha��
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by One4me: 3:56am On Sep 10, 2020
hardon1:
Something in me doesn't believe this story. Condone hardly block toilets, if it does easily then hotels will be calling plumbers every day.

Sperm in condom mixed with water doesn't look like fresh sperm after few minutes. The thing go don almost dissolve in the water

Next time fashion your lie very well undecided

They do, l just cleared a Blocked Chamber and it was full of Condoms.
Damn, l am looking at the occupant and wondering how he and his GF are forming S.U on me since
. angry angry
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by One4me: 3:58am On Sep 10, 2020
banggy:
I think the plumber didn't do well
He can just protect the marriage by not revealing the truth of what is blocking the toilet
I hate seeing marriages collapse like nothing..
There is little we can do cos no man can take an infidel as a wife, or maybe simp guy Sha��

How will the Plumber have known, that it was Madam playing "Home-Alone" with the Condoms?
Plumber just wanted to prove to Oga, that he is good at his job and has solved the problem
. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by One4me: 4:01am On Sep 10, 2020
Softgamer:
rubbish, my friend is from igala, i bleeped his wife severally and he is still happy. i stopped fucking her because she was begiinging to talk of divorcing her husband and marry me and me get better oyinbo wey dey on board already. Bleep all these tradition shit

You are indeed a Shameless Scum. undecided
You even have the audacity to call him "My Friend"! shocked
People like you need to be Castrated faster than a Rapist.

3 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by DedeNkem: 4:03am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

Let it end! She didn't even have the decency to respect her husband by not f*ucking another man in her matrimonial home!

You self, what kind of st*upid boy boy are you? So you didn't know this was going on under your nose?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.