Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (131446 Views)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Friend Threatens To Divorce Wife Over This Issue / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:20am On Sep 10, 2020
You sure say no b u dey use am on aunty or dey bring girls come house @op
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by richie240: 4:35am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:
Hello house don't mind my grammar pls!

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.
Let ur uncle install a hidden camera to catch them in d act/have very strong evidence.
It will surely happen again
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Proficiency19: 4:47am On Sep 10, 2020
donaldking10:
front page asap

I also remember back then in school when used condoms blocked our lodge suck-away pipe.
the plumber discovered more than 1,000 condoms inside the suck-away pit.
the land-lord had to give everyone general warning.
back then in pace-lodge absu...lol

Pace that ....bad lodge.....Absu days..
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by naturefellow(m): 4:49am On Sep 10, 2020
hisgrace090:

Not fiction, I have experience just the same in the past used condoms blocking a soakaway chember.
no be only chember, na uchemba.

'chamber'
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by naturefellow(m): 4:51am On Sep 10, 2020
post=93729496:

Wow!
You sound so real and true.
You hit the nail on the head.
No sugar-coating!
can we also maintain same energy with our darling daddy? Shun hypocrisy!
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by NwaliE01: 4:55am On Sep 10, 2020
My Brother. Abrg tell your Brother how come about the condom and save their marriage
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Bigchristo: 4:57am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.
This your story not clear, if they’re to suspect anyone you’re the prime suspect being the only man in the house, but that plumber sha ���‍♂️
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by mukthar2000(m): 4:59am On Sep 10, 2020
, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts.

Longer trout they worry u, she was killing ur brother and u don't want the marriage to collapse.

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Softgamer: 5:07am On Sep 10, 2020
One4me:

You are indeed a Shameless Scum. undecided
You even have the audacity to call him "My Friend"! shocked
People like you need to be Castrated faster than a Rapist.
yes i am shameless to the core. u need a better adjective to describe me because i am worst than a scum. bring our sister or mother or wife oe gf and i will brutally, mercilessly and shamelessly Bleep the shitt out of them like a real scumbag
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by elchariotlp: 5:08am On Sep 10, 2020
[b][/b]
NCAN911:

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by saintdevo(m): 5:12am On Sep 10, 2020
BULLSHIT! That's a fiction and cooked story, The fiction doesn't even make sense at all.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by lekspot01(m): 5:14am On Sep 10, 2020
No any pictures to justify, even if it's those condoms. Your uncle's wife try... I don't know if you can give her my digit
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by bluefilm: 5:24am On Sep 10, 2020
bewla:
fiction or story

Absolute fiction.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Onlinesmart: 5:26am On Sep 10, 2020
She will soon share her puna reach your side due to her generous acts toward you. Watch out
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by placeofallure(f): 5:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Fliczypeels:
This is the worst thing that can ever happen to a man. Infertility.
I think the man will be asking himself so many questions. Like where did I go wrong. Some women are just so annoying

Infertility Or Infidelity?
Most probably you were drowsy when you typed this!

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by youngrhosy(m): 5:37am On Sep 10, 2020
this one tough o
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Thonee(m): 5:40am On Sep 10, 2020
Going to shop from 8am to return by 5:30-6pm on daily bases is too much for an unfaithful wife to service the whole street with her puna, she didn't start the servicing on time as only 23 condoms was found, unless some has been flush away into the pit. Meanwhile the 23 condoms signify 23 confirmed knacking.
Abeg, make the bridge collapse.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Anaerobi(m): 5:41am On Sep 10, 2020
okuta007:

exactly - na people like her go dey harass their single friends on social media to go and get married meanwhile she is worse than those doing serial dating angry
as in eh. d game never do her.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Bsc(m): 5:43am On Sep 10, 2020
Tell ur uncle that u re the one who used all the condom found...
Tell him that u do invite ur babe when aunty goes to market..
After the drama, u meet aunty one on one.... And explain how u just took a bullet for her, tell her to repent and never do that again that Jesus loves her and wants her marriage intact..
That ur uncles wife will forever love u and care more for u.
But any repeat of such nonsense, then she's on her own.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by teeboy99: 5:50am On Sep 10, 2020
Hmmm.fresh sperm inside flushed condom? After flushing? And you people were able to see that the sperm was still fresh in the watery enviroment? Do you know how fast sperm goes watery after ejaculation? This lie punctures the veracity of the whole story

NCAN911:

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by ensamy(m): 5:50am On Sep 10, 2020
Dangerouse woman. They would have killed your uncle and collect his house and shop. Knacking on husband's matrimonial bed. Aruu!!!! Tufiakwa shocked sad grin grin she has to leave .
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:51am On Sep 10, 2020
That was how a man in my area divorced his wife too,a beautiful Calabar lady. He's based in the US while the woman was based in Nigeria. He was always coming after the marriage like twice in a year n was preparing her documents to join him. While in the flat they stayed together she was always bringing a man she called her pastor home. Pastor would stay over night for vigil with her n atimes ppl would hear them praying and casting out the demon. Then her chamber blocked n the landlord had to call a plumber,lo and behold it was filled with condom. So it was condom that blocked the chamber. Her neighbours watching the plumber left one after the other. Sure one of them must have hinted the husband. I was there when he came to say he was no longer interested in the marriage. She then told him to go to the village to inform her ppl. That kind of woman could give birth to bastards n even end up killing her husband to cover up this so it's better she's allowed to go as it's in her blood n may find it difficult to change.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Dshocker(m): 5:56am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

But from your own observation,do you think that she is guilty?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 10, 2020
donaldking10:
front page asap

I also remember back then in school when used condoms blocked our lodge suck-away pipe.
the plumber discovered more than 1,000 condoms inside the suck-away pit.
the land-lord had to give everyone general warning.
back then in pace-lodge absu...lol

I know na as I read your write up, that school it’s God that saved someone grin
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by MrFly(m): 6:08am On Sep 10, 2020
23 pieces of condom means the boyfriend has banged her on her matrimonial bed at least 15 different days.... some women are fools but not all and the OP wants to contribute to his uncle's death because of frivolities like phones and shoes etc.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by martinlooter(m): 6:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Am the only one that saw 23 condoms on the header, and in the story now seeing one condom?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by ikeasogwa: 6:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Judgment points beyond the self. But, seriously am inviting you for questioning. Or do you have a confession to make.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by jaxxy(m): 6:11am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

Ur 1st contribution shud be advising ur uncle to
Do a paternity test for his child. Then send the useless woman home. This isn’t a mistake bt plan serial cheating and total disrespect to the matrimonial home and bed.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by eejo(m): 6:17am On Sep 10, 2020
This story is fake because Condom can never block a toilet.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by nick50(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2020
jamex93:

Stop giving advice u won't take

Have you ever been cheated on?

Do you have idea how it feels?

Not to even talk of in marriage

..i never supported the woman.. Just asking the man to forgive n forget.. Or are u not a sinner??.. Don't forget u offeendd n ask for forgiveness?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by fineboynl(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2020
If your plumbing is working correctly, a condom flushed down the toilet won't come back into the toilet on its own. However, a condom in your sewer pipes is fairly likely to get stuck in a pipe's bend, intersection of pipes, or on any snag or object that might be already in the pipe.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 10, 2020
chiommy123:
please what is so difficult in being faithful?
Small prick, lack of sexual satisfaction from your partner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.