Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) (49155 Views)

Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) / New Photos Of Prince Munir Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2020
undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by epicmadam(f): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2020
epicmadam:
Lovely
I must say, they are cute together!
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by dalass(f): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2020
cool
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2020
Make this boy no make mistake resemble NED in this age oo

No matter his money

He go still look like a mini dinosaur grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by amaham(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2020
She's just forcing this "notice me" syndrome. I think she should focus on her career to remain relevant, these random pics and videos aren't trending anymore
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by ModestGal(f): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Rwg
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by ezechi24(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2020
MrOjay1:
Ned Nwoko's wives play with each other like siblings.
Money is good

Na when daddy don go...we go know say women hate them selves..
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by Thryphosa(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Accardo419:
Oooh Olympus

Better than those whores who haven't given birth and their Olympus has fallen already
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Accardo419:
Oooh Olympus
oh your mums own didnt fall after she born u
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by PataAlhaja(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Money good sha.

If no be money, Regina no go even look Ned face twice.

The kain insult wey the man go chop for daring to ask her our sef.
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Peace081:
To the ladies, pls marry Money
Marry money you said? I give her 30 years from now.
She would understand what is meant by companionship. She can enjoy all the money while it lasts.
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2020
banjo022:
let join hands and stop this Olympus from falling

grin Make Oga Ned catch you as your planning to raise structure him dey fall grin

Na God go rescue u.
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by udomma1005(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2020
Accardo419:
Oooh Olympus
FALLEN undecided shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Guy na fun we dey catch here, wetin come bring mother here? your too raw dude.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by kollysnut(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Accardo419:
Oooh Olympus

has fallen....lol
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by ZedicusZurZoran: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
has fallen
Accardo419:
Oooh Olympus
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by Deltatoto: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
EBMedia:
Regina Daniels has taken to Instagram to praise and adore her little son, Munir Ned Nwoko. Regina Daniels shared a picture of them together, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the picture:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE4Xtn8Dt0U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
if she like make she squirt..no be only gushes
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by ZedicusZurZoran: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Faller:
Holy Forks and Knives...

the perpendicular ratio of the Booby has been denonitized by some federal sentorial candidate that has led to the gradual decline in the standing rate of the chest olympus.... any period the Booby experience a brouhaha.. I'm sure the chest pattern will make olympus fall permanently
i laffter ur inglis
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by showafrica(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Accardo419:
Oooh Olympus

Only one and olympus is misbehaving but money dey sha, na abroad things go fix am
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by Deborah98(f): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Motherhood is supreme....
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by Oizee(f): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kekereekun123:
no b joke? Why calling his mother? Any reasonable person knows that when a woman gives birth, her stature can't be same no matter how they try unless surgery

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by JIMMY1393: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
The baby cannot even see yet and he already has social media accounts...it is well
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by tesppidd: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Peace081:
To the ladies, pls marry Money
Rather to the hungry ladies from wretched homes,

Marry money.
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by simfrost90210: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Even though her films don't make sense to me at all in anyway and her marriage to the billionaire isn't just seeming right to me, the fact is that, she's happy with it and this is the result... GOOD NEWS!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
God Please Pick Up My Call
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by Seun4FastLoans(f): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Beautiful

I am here to let you know what I do. Check my signature
Re: Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) by Newman20(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.... money is good....
But why white come full every where na

That reminds me of the movie snow White and the huntswoman abi na huntsman

Bombing nor get head this period....
A real niggarrr is godamnnn sick with malaria and fever combined

Sorry my real niggarrr get well soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Iceberg Slim Sparks Dating Rumours With Another Lady / PHOTOS: Shoki Master, Orezi's Sister Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.