Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” (91280 Views)

"Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Femijohn198: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
what is this show teaching our future generation. this show should be scrapped
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by sevo(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
nobody asked him to weep,he should mind his business.

I knew the urge to clap back won't let you rest....in as much as your belief/opinion is that there is no God, respect the views of others that believes He exist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin funny babe

1 Like

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Naijaarchive(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
grin Werey gal no wonder she doesn't respect him
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by epicmadam(f): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Jesus! You'll get disqualified for this

1 Like

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Deborah98(f): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
nobody asked him to weep,he should mind his business.

are you an atheist? Just asking cos you seems to be unleashing your frustration on an innocent, Righteousness89 as far as am concerned doesn't hurt anyone with his comments so if you see,Waka pass...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:

Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

As a real Niggarr, man gats take some green bottles, smoke enough weed and bang some fresh laps.

But a real Niggarr need to think ahead, because all these things will pass away.

A real Niggarr Should repent!

angry

Righteousness89 + Slawomir =

RigtousSlawomir

2 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Dollypie20(f): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Whaaaat?� shocked

1 Like

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by handsomeyinka(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST is Weeping for this Generation...

Satan Has Fully Captured Some of the People Made in the Image of GOD..

Outright Sodomy and Immorality in the Name of Entertainment has Swallowed the People..
Up pastor

4 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by OtemAtum: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Outright Sodomy and Immorality in the Name of Entertainment has Swallowed the People..
So your lord and personal fictitious saviour is helpless abi? Or what's he weeping like a baby for? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by asatemple(f): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Vee lack proper home training. There are certain things a girl is not supposed to say or do before a man

2 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Tmb78(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
I was well entertained yesterday by these crop of wonderful housemates.
Btw, they were just playing around, yabbing one another, nothing serious.
It's not worth reading unnecessary meaning into!

3 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by prigoz(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
BBN is for lazy youth, when others are busy hustling and you and watching BBN. I pity you and your generation unborn.
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by victorazyvictor(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Useless show, useless people.
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Rightousness1: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Vyzz:

Righteousness and Damn Niggarr Don born pikin
Daddy G.O P.A is here cool
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by flyingpig: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Vyzz:

grin
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by NobleAngell(f): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2020
Immorality dressed in entertainment.
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Kreamie(m): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Boring
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by ekaette1621: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2020
hmmmmmm

blood of Jezebel.

Anyway,i laugh in Swahili
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Iyoocartel(f): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Iyoooo

Wahala be like bicycle grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by FOXDOSSIER: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2020
This kind of yabbing can make one commit suicide out of low esteem cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by sylve11: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2020
Their business... undecided cool
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by donoro(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2020
Vyzz:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Tflex01: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Most ladies are usually disappointed when they realize that their tall boyfriend has small divk.

Most times, that big gbola you are expecting under a tall/huge guys is hiding under average/short guys. cool

5 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Akalia(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:

Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

As a real Niggarr, man gats take some green bottles, smoke enough weed and bang some fresh laps.

But a real Niggarr need to think ahead, because all these things will pass away.

A real Niggarr Should repent!

angry
What a brilliant combo of a moniker you have there. I like the fact that you are trying to combine the shades of Righteousness and Slawomir and striking a balance at the same time. Something the duo lack. Funny guy.

12 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by BestMan001: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2020
What is her problem with LONG DICK?

1 Like

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by nams77: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2020
MZEE01:
I know a friend who is very tall with a short joystick when at flaccid.

Believe me, the penis grows twice at tall of a length similar to that of a village cooking spoon when he is genuinely craving for satisfaction.

I don't want to say it's a disadvantage to him, because a lot of girls are easily deceived into stereotyping his organ at sight.

He deals with them

Their are two types of penis. Grower and shower. Check that up to know where he falls.
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Toneyo(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2020
MZEE01:
I know a friend who is very tall with a short joystick when at flaccid.

Believe me, the penis grows twice at tall of a length similar to that of a village cooking spoon when he is genuinely craving for satisfaction.

I don't want to say it's a disadvantage to him, because a lot of girls are easily deceived into stereotyping his organ at sight.

He deals with them

That type of penis is called GROWER. Grower and Shower.

Growers dont reveal from the pants/trousers but but grows times 3 or more of it flaccid size.

6 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by RPG2020(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Women nor get sense again

The other one say her man own too big this one say her man own too small

Women una get issue with life

5 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by stealmatic(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

With the Way this our Generation is Going, Looming Destruction is by the Corner..

Ask Sodom!
Ask Gomorrah !!
My oga righteousness89 ow ,and where is d weeping,oga here in China we believe in Buddah so are u saying 2billion Chinese will go to hell fire,oga mind urself,leave bbnaija for us,at least it's better than spending tite money to buy jet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.