Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” (91297 Views)

"Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by DirtyGold: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Sam2310:
people will think u lie because of what she said.
me for instance will just tell her that if 5.9 length and 4.2 Girth is not okay by u, u better look for something bigger.
This way, u don't insult her but people will decide that she a community used.
What makes you think being nice to her is in your best interest in this kinda situation?
And who cares what people think?
A yab for a yab... dasall angry

What's tha business?
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by lightangel65i(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
asatemple:
Vee lack proper home training. There are certain things a girl is not supposed to say or do before a man

Its not like they are quarreling, she just demeaned him for nothing,
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by asatemple(f): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
lightangel65i:

Its not like they are quarreling, she just demeaned him for nothing,
Okay but, she just spoke her mind
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by KidDarkness(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
oochi123:
Chai..Not by size o..some big dick can't even do anything..
AH!

1 Like

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by KidDarkness(m): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
oochi123:
Chai..Not by size o..some big dick can't even do anything..
But oochi123, you just take style just drop wicked comment. See as you use left hand slap guys in that category. Chai! let me go and sit on the floor and cry for them
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by oochi123(f): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
KidDarkness:

But oochi123, you just take style just drop wicked comment. See as you use left hand slap guys in that category. Chai! let me go and sit on the floor and cry for them
hahahahaha..don't cry o
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by KidDarkness(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
oochi123:
hahahahaha..don't cry o
It's not fair joor. When I'm already crying
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by oochi123(f): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
KidDarkness:

It's not fair joor.
When I'm already crying
..Pele..you will be alright..
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by KidDarkness(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
oochi123:
..Pele..you will be alright..
So oochi123, anything for this man?
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by oochi123(f): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
KidDarkness:

So oochi123, anything for this man?
Nothing sir
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by KidDarkness(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
oochi123:
Nothing sir
Who's sir? I'm10 years old this year
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by oochi123(f): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
KidDarkness:

Who's sir? I'm10 years old this year
Lol
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by KidDarkness(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
oochi123:
Lol
Your moniker sounds south eastish but you look south southish. which is which?
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by KidDarkness(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by oochi123(f): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
KidDarkness:

Your moniker sounds south eastish but you look south southish. which is which?
Lol... middle belt
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by KidDarkness(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2020
oochi123:
Lol... middle belt
I've heard so many things about middle belt people especially the benue people. But I will ask you little by little. I heard you people are humble and hospitable. oochi123 are you humble and hospitable? Talk true. It's only me and you here
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by oochi123(f): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2020
KidDarkness:

I've heard so many things about middle belt people especially the benue people. But I will ask you little by little. I heard you people are humble and hospitable. oochi123 are you humble and hospitable? Talk true. It's only me and you here
.. yeah
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Vyzz:

Righteousness and Damn Niggarr Don born pikin
for heaven's sake this is so funny grin grin
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2020
bouncin04:
.After reading this
I got a salary increase , a credit alert from bet 9ja giving me bk my lost 1.3 million naira , military bro who left home 7 years ago to battle boko just called me after 6 years of no hear , my stolen Corolla brain box was brought back , landlord told me not to worry about my house rent , value of naira to dollar increased , Abubakar Shekau has been apprehended, got a call from the American embassy , my age got reduced by 5 years ( I got 5 years younger ) , price of fuel dropped , my child hood friends who are all doing well abroad called to help me out of the shit hole , gotv just called me that my subscription would be expiring tomorrow that they have given me an extra 11 months free subscription, my girlfriend just told me she wasn't pregnant that it was only a joke, she just built me a house ,paid off my utility bills and stopped cheating on me , just noticed my roof stopped leaking , got some funds to send my Dad back home , my pot belly went flat , Ijeoma my ex called me to say she was sorry , and news also helped me quit my smoking and drinking addictions.

Damn niggar issorite .. angry
you got issues grin that was so deep and Intense, but I enjoyed every bit

1 Like

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Goalnaldo(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
you got issues grin that was so deep and Intense, but I enjoyed every bit
The guy na werey grin
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2020
Goalnaldo:
The guy na werey grin
cheesy do you know something Goalnaldo? Nigerians are going through a lot. Believe it or not more than half of what he wrote down might apply directly to him. Nairaland is somehow good sha as it allows people to just express and appreciate different concerns while being coded if they want to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.