Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls (2296 Views)

25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by AkinwaleJJ(f): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Do you know where your grand parents are? Someone might even seem to be living right in the sight of men but will still not make heaven.

Someone might even be the worst sinner and still make heaven. Remember, the thief that was crucified with Jesus. Remember also the harlot, Rehab who saved the spies.

It is also possible that you live all your days in righteousness but made one terrible mistake just before your death that will cost you your soul.

The Bible was written in summary form. Adam lived close to 1,000 years. There isn't much details about how he ended. And the Bible didn't also tell us how he ended.

So, why bother about an information that is not available to you? That he was the origin of sin didn't mean he is eternally doomed. And God never said that either. So, leave that to God to judge.

Think about your own eternal destiny. Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour and living by his word? This is what matters.

You don't even go to our present day court and challenge the judge. You will not be given the opportunity to do so. So, why are you challenging the ways of God. This is why Jesus gave the Parable of hired labourers. The one that was hired at the last hour received the same wage.

Please, give your life to Christ if you haven't done so. Don't resist the Holy Spirit. I know he is speaking to you right now.

If you don't know where Adam is presently then you're not adequately equipped to preach what will happen to anyone who follow Adam's footstep!

My grandparents are dead in their graves, and they are awaiting resurrection according to God's word. As for the thieves executed alongside Jesus, one became a Christian and the other rejected Christianity.
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by Ken4Christ: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

If you don't know where Adam is presently then you're not adequately equipped to preach what will happen to anyone who follow Adam's footstep!

My grandparents are dead in their graves, and they are awaiting resurrection according to God's word. As for the thieves executed alongside Jesus, one became a Christian and the other rejected Christianity.

We are instructed to preach Christ and not Adam. The disciples of Jesus preached Christ and not Adam. The gospel we are told to preach is the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and not about Adam. See proofs below;

Act 3:20 And he shall send JESUS CHRIST, WHICH BEFORE WAS PREACHED unto you.

Act 8:5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and PREACHED CHRIST unto them.

Act 9:20 And straightway he PREACHED CHRIST in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

Rom 15:19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully PREACHED THE GOSPEL of CHRIST.

1Co 15:12 Now if CHRIST BE PREACHED that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? View more

2Co 1:19 For the Son of God, JESUS CHRIST, WHO WAS PREACHED among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea. View more

Phi 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, CHRIST is PREACHED; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by AkinwaleJJ(f): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ken4Christ:

We are instructed to preach Christ and not Adam. The disciples of Jesus preached Christ and not Adam. The gospel we are told to preach is the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and not about Adam. See proofs below;

Act 3:20 And he shall send JESUS CHRIST, WHICH BEFORE WAS PREACHED unto you.

Act 8:5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and PREACHED CHRIST unto them.

Act 9:20 And straightway he PREACHED CHRIST in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

Rom 15:19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully PREACHED THE GOSPEL of CHRIST.

1Co 15:12 Now if CHRIST BE PREACHED that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? View more

2Co 1:19 For the Son of God, JESUS CHRIST, WHO WAS PREACHED among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea. View more

Phi 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, CHRIST is PREACHED; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Well Adam is the father of the human race, we need to know
1) what made him a sinner?
2)what happened to him?
3)why we need Jesus?

So if you can't explain these then your preaching about Jesus will make no practical sense, that's why the Bible referred to Jesus as the "Last Adam" 1Corin 15:45
Surely we need to fully understand what happened to the first Adam before we can understand the importance of the last Adam, remember both of them were God's Sons! Luke 3:38; John 3:16
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by DappaD: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

2)what happened to him?
3)why we need Jesus?

So if you can't explain these then your preaching about Jesus will make no practical sense, that's why the Bible referred to Jesus as the "Last Adam" 1Corin 15:45
Surely we need to fully understand what happened to the first Adam before we can understand the importance of the last Adam, remember both of them were God's Sons! Luke 3:38; John 3:16

That's the problem with these churchgoers.
They think Jesus will come to this earth and do anything if it wasn't because of Adam's mistake.
Adam's sin and the ransom sacrifice by Jesus aren't mutually exclusive terms in that somebody cannot talk about one without talking about the other.
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by AkinwaleJJ(f): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
DappaD:

That's the problem with these churchgoers.
They think Jesus will come to this earth and do anything if it wasn't because of Adam's mistake.
Adam's sin and the ransom sacrifice by Jesus aren't mutually exclusive terms in that somebody cannot talk about one without talking about the other.

I believe it's simple and everyone should know this but i don't just get it how Jesus became the center of attraction when Adam is the main man through whom we were supposed to relate with our heavenly father! Whatever affects Adam should be of serious concern, otherwise there is no way Jesus could have come in!
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by DappaD: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

I believe it's simple and everyone should know this but i don't just get it how Jesus became the center of attraction when Adam is the main man through whom we were supposed to relate with our heavenly father! Whatever affects Adam should be of serious concern, otherwise there is no way Jesus could have come in!

Well said. .
But brother, you haven't introduced yourself oh grin
I can tell who it is just by seeing how your post is constructed.
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by Janosky: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Ken4Christ post=94155224]

Jesus already said it in different ways. What other proof do you need. Even the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah are in hell after the destruction of the cities. Here what Jude has to say about them;

Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, SUFFERING the vengeance of eternal fire.

Notice the word, suffering. It is a present continous term if you read English. In addition, it said, the vengeance of Eternal Fire. The word eternal means forever.

If if I quote dozens of verses, you will still not believe. It seems like you are possessed with the demon of unbelief. And it is very pitiable condition to be in because the Bible said;

"But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death"(Revelation 21:cool[/quote]

LIAR grin.
You can't change Jude1:7, Luke 17:29. Gen19:24-29

Every Scriptures (in Screenshots) CONFIRMED Sodom and Gomorrah were DESTROYED forever by fire from heaven, but the WAYO man FALSELY claimed Yahweh sent them to perpetual torture in a nonexistent hellfire grin grin.

Ken4 needs urgent brain reset grin

Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by AkinwaleJJ(f): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
DappaD:

Well said. .
But brother, you haven't introduced yourself oh grin
I can tell who it is just by seeing how your post is constructed.

Sister in the house!
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by Ken4Christ: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

2)what happened to him?
3)why we need Jesus?

The Bible already told us what we need to know about Adam and that didn't include his eternal destiny. God doesn't do that. It's like asking your lecturer to reveal the score sheets of other students. You should be interested in yours. If Adam went to hell, how does it concern us? If he is in heaven, of what benefit is it to us?

You people are just too sick for my liking. You have the spirit of Thomas Dydimus. It is the spirit of unbelief. I hope you repent before it's too late.
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by Ken4Christ: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Janosky:
[quote author=Ken4Christ post=94155224]

Jesus already said it in different ways. What other proof do you need. Even the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah are in hell after the destruction of the cities. Here what Jude has to say about them;

Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, SUFFERING the vengeance of eternal fire.

Notice the word, suffering. It is a present continous term if you read English. In addition, it said, the vengeance of Eternal Fire. The word eternal means forever.

If if I quote dozens of verses, you will still not believe. It seems like you are possessed with the demon of unbelief. And it is very pitiable condition to be in because the Bible said;

"But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death"(Revelation 21:cool

LIAR grin.
You can't change Jude1:7, Luke 17:29. Gen19:24-29

Every Scriptures (in Screenshots) CONFIRMED Sodom and Gomorrah were DESTROYED forever by fire from heaven, but the WAYO man FALSELY claimed Yahweh sent them to perpetual torture in a nonexistent hellfire grin grin.

Ken4 needs urgent brain reset grin

You just confirmed you don't believe the Bible. Focus on what Jude said. Besides, the destruction talked about was the one the physical eyes can see but Jude said their souls are still suffering in eternal fire.

A patient with covid 19 has hope but there seems to be no hope for all Jehovah Witnesses. Your brains have been washed away. Even when you see clear evidences, you deny them. The one who converted you to this wicked organization has the greater sin.
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by AkinwaleJJ(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ken4Christ:

The Bible already told us what we need to know about Adam and that didn't include his eternal destiny. God doesn't do that. It's like asking your lecturer to reveal the score sheets of other students. You should be interested in yours. If Adam went to hell, how does it concern us? If he is in heaven, of what benefit is it to us?

You people are just too sick for my liking. You have the spirit of Thomas Dydimus. It is the spirit of unbelief. I hope you repent before it's too late.

It's OK Sir/Ma, we're just here to sharpen each other's face as Christians. So if you feel there is no need intruding into Adam's afterlife please let's end the discussion. I just feel i need it perhaps i meet people who don't believe in books called sacred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by Ken4Christ: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

It's OK Sir/Ma, we're just here to sharpen each other's face as Christians. So if you feel there is no need intruding into Adam's afterlife please let's end the discussion. I just feel i need it perhaps i meet people who don't believe in books called sacred.

OK. It's your choice to believe the Bible or not but I am reaping great benefits in my union with Christ which is not available in other religion and which money cannot buy. I just wish you join me to enjoy the good life in Christ.
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by AkinwaleJJ(f): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ken4Christ:

OK. It's your choice to believe the Bible or not but I am reaping great benefits in my union with Christ which is not available in other religion and which money cannot buy. I just wish you join me to enjoy the good life in Christ.
No wahala, i've heard you! grin
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by DappaD: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Sister in the house!

Are you sure? undecided
'Cause I was thinking someone else entirely
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by chimdi101: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
Izabel:
Yes smiley
Did he appear to you or you got the message from the bible?
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by Izabel(f): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
chimdi101:

Did he appear to you or you got the message from the bible?
neither of the above. Just my intuition
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by Janosky: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ken4Christ:

*1 You just confirmed you don't believe the Bible.

#2)
Focus on what Jude said. Besides, the destruction talked about was the one the physical eyes can see but Jude said their souls are still suffering in eternal fire.

A patient with covid 19 has hope but there seems to be no hope for all Jehovah Witnesses. Your brains have been washed away. Even when you see clear evidences, you deny them. The one who converted you to this wicked organization has the greater sin.

The WAYO man does not believe Jesus Christ @Luke 17:29-30.
Luke 17:29-30 is not in his Bible grin grin

#2)
Luke 17:29-30
29But on the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. 30It will be just like that on the day the Son of Man is revealed"
Jude1:7, Luke 17:29. Gen19:24-29, your Bible says "everlasting fire DESTROYED Sodom and Gomorrah."

Bros, STOP DECEIVING yourself.

Luke 17:29-30 (confirmed Gen19:24-29, Jude1:7), do you ,Ken4 ,know more than Jesus Christ?
grin grin grin
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by Janosky: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Bros, can you really see what your LYING has reduced you to?

Genesis 3:19 and Psalms 90:, did Adam and his descendants receive punishment?
Romans6:23 "the wages of sin is Death, (Bros Ken say na " eternal torture and torment"wink

But the gift God gives is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

John3:16-18, Did Jesus Christ not confirm Romans 6:23, Genesis3:19 to be true?
WAYO man eternal torture

grin grin
[/b]

Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by Ken4Christ: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Janosky:

Bros, can you really see what your LYING has reduced you to?

Genesis 3:19 and Psalms 90:, did Adam and his descendants receive punishment?
Romans6:23 "the wages of sin is Death, (Bros Ken say na " eternal torture and torment"wink

But the gift God gives is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

John3:16-18, Did Jesus Christ not confirm Romans 6:23, Genesis3:19 to be true?
WAYO man eternal torture

grin grin
[/b]

When you want to establish a doctrine, you look at every Scripture that deals with that doctrine and harmonize them. You don't pick the one that appears to agree with your pre conceived opinions and ignore many more that contradicts it.

It was Adams body that returned back to the dust. The Bible didn't say what happened to his soul or spirit. Man is spirit, soul and body. The spirit and soul of man lives on after death. But let's focus on the issue of eternal torment. There are several Scriptures that affirms the existence of a place of torture.

The first place lost souls goes to is hell. After the Great white throne judgment they are transferred to the lake of fire.

Below are Scriptures to support it;

Mar 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of ETERNAL DAMNATION.

Mat 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into EVERLASTING  FIRE.

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING  FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into afurnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 

Mat 13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lakeof fire burning with brimstone. 

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be TORMENTED DAY and NIGHT FOR EVER and EVER.

What do you understand by eternal damnation, everlasting fire?

The last quote said they will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. What other evidence do you need, wicked one?

Why do you see clear evidence and deny it? Why are you so wicked? Must you win an argument at all cost? Is there any ambiguity in the English used?

May God deliver innocent souls that have been held captive by your false teachings in the mighty name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls by Kobojunkie: 4:43am On Oct 31, 2020
Ken4Christ:
Hell is real according to the Scripture. It is a place where lost souls go to after death.

Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psa 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

It is a place that burns with fire and a place of severe torment and sorrows.

2 Samuel 22:6 The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me

Hell is not a physical grave like some false religious people teach.

It has gates, graves don't have gates.
It has keys, graves don't have keys.
It is so deep that it is used to compare great depths.
The Bible says it can be avoided. But you can't avoid the grave -
Proverbs 23:14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
But hell is not the final destination of lost souls
The final destination is the Lake of fire which is worse than hell.

Revelation 20:13-15
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. note

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The Lake of fire is literal. Let nobody deceive you and lost souls will be tormented day and night.

The false prophet and the beast that deceive the world will be thrown there.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

After this incidence, Jesus established his 1,000 years reign on earth. After the 1,000 years was over, Satan who was bound for these one thousand years will be released. He will deceive lots of people and attempt to fight the Saints. But fire will come from God and consume him. And Satan himself will be cast into the Lake of fire.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Notice that at the time Satan was cast there, it acknowledged that the beast and the false prophets which were cast over 1,000 years before are still there. And the Scripture says they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Scripture is so clear. There is no ambiguity to the interpretation. Anyone who teaches otherwise is a false teacher. Give your life to Christ and save yourself from this furnace of fire.

According to Jesus Christ, Hell is indeed a place of eternal torment for those who are His but do not obey Him.

Matthew 25 vs 31-40 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
41. “Then the king will say to the evil people on his left, ‘Get away from me. God has already decided that you will be punished. Go into the fire that burns forever—the fire that was prepared for the devil and his angels.
42. You must go away because when I was hungry, you gave me nothing to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me nothing to drink.
43. When I had no place to stay, you did not welcome me into your home. When I was without clothes, you gave me nothing to wear. When I was sick and in prison, you did not care for me.’
44. “Then those people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty? When did we see you without a place to stay? Or when did we see you without clothes or sick or in prison? When did we see any of this and not help you?’
45. “The king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you refused to do for any of my people here, you refused to do for me.’
46. “Then these evil people will go away to be punished forever. But the godly people will go and enjoy eternal life.”
I don't know about you but spending eternity in a particular place-- sounds like the end, don't you think? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: How Can I Get Bible Download For Macbook Air / A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al / ⭐ Android App For Downloading Christian Sermons & Worship Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.