Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) (52538 Views)

Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain / Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) / Nasarawa Footballer, Jonah Slumps And Dies During Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by paulolee(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:
Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

May we never meet our doom as we do what we love the most!

therefore, let us reflect on our lives and see need to do good always!

So sad, a real Niggarr gone!

funny
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Gabbriell: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
This is sad, RIP Damilola
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Oizee(f): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=Cti28 post=93741413]
Please who is this again? Is it the Damnn Niggarr we used to know or another?

He surprised you too? Damn niggar needs to be soft sometimes
RIP to the dude
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by wink2015(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
He has gone to his maker the "SAMUEL OKWARAJI WAY"

Rip
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by walexy06(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
So sad. Rest on mate. Football ain't easy.
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Jaykrown: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Plut01:

Nigeria failed him
RIP young man
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by tot(f): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Very sad. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Favemmzar200(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
loommoney:
When you watch foreign matches this past summer, you will see them taking water break. Their weather is not hot like ours, yet they take water break

But in Nigeria, we will play ball under hot sun. If you say you want to rest a little, people will laugh at you. Call you lazy man. Call you names. Your coach will replace you saying you are not fit.

To avoid all these, people keep playing beyond normal limit. That's why they drop and die regularly here
Seriously we overdo our things here
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Favemmzar200(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
bluefilm:
Chai.
Covid why? cry cry cry
bluefilm who said it was covid that catch him
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by barnabasfavour: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Earn money posting on social media, complete tasks to get bonuses paid to account all you need is register,share and also complete surveys.follow this link and share it's legit.https://refer.sharetoearn.co/barnabasfavour92
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by ghostwritter(m): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of the Dead..

This is why we Hammer Steady on the Great Importance of Preparation for Eternity..

No one is Guaranteed the Next Hour!

The Antidote to Death is Adequate Preparation for Eternity!

Living Life without the Conciousness of Eternity is Foolishness ...

This Earth is not our Home!
We are Just in Transit Here!
To Avoid Crying and Wailing Had I Known!
Ensure you Have Accepted JESUS Christ.

Live Prepared for Eternity...
DEPUTY JESUS, I was expecting this.
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by youngrhosy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
RIP
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by DelphiOracle(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:
Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

funny moniker.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by solacecraig: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Over the years it's just Nigeria footballer i have come across that slump and die more than other countries
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by bluefilm: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Favemmzar200:
bluefilm who said it was covid that catch him

NCDC told me in my dream three days ago before it even happened. cheesy
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Favemmzar200(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
bluefilm:

NCDC told me in my dream three days ago before it even happened. cheesy
Lol be like say u don become their social media ambassador
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Grateful02(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
the next press release we will hear is COVID-19 kill am. RIP to the dead
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wolex10 is this how things are? In your state?
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by omooba969(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lamanii22:
It is only in Nigerian hospital they reject a patient.... Why is it so?

Nigeria is a Banana Republic...do you gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by 4tomandchi: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Another life cut short!
Another dream unfulfilled!
Another talent untapped!
Another son lost!
Life sometimes is cruel!
RIP.
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by joeking2222: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
cheesy cheesy.......who be this new niggar again nah? U wan turn urself to HYBRID abi?
RigtousSlawomir:
Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

2 Likes

Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Lalasure: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
rip bro
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Segzy19: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
While there may be some truth in your statement, it is not the entire reason why players slump and die on the field. Players have collapsed even in Europe when they have not even played for long and under inclement weather. A point to consider is that no everyone is fit to play. That's why medical fitness is a key part of player assessment. We don't really do that here. No one knows if that guy was medically fit or not. He might have had an underlying condition as well. This guy went into cardiac arrest which first aid skill of CPR might have saved him
loommoney:
When you watch foreign matches this past summer, you will see them taking water break. Their weather is not hot like ours, yet they take water break

But in Nigeria, we will play ball under hot sun. If you say you want to rest a little, people will laugh at you. Call you lazy man. Call you names. Your coach will replace you saying you are not fit.

To avoid all these, people keep playing beyond normal limit. That's why they drop and die regularly here

1 Like

Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by nath34(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
loommoney:

You made a good point. Coaches and football take note, you are not robot.
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
All of us at football passionate lovers union love you, may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss, RIP my brother rest on.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
The fear of this made me stop playing football as a profession . cry used to be a good goalkeeper and a player while growing up, . I grew up playing soccer with me being only girl in The mist of guys . I wish ! ... my question is , “what is really causing all this” ? Any doctor should clarify me on this pls . I’m scared cos till date I still play in school for fun
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Softgamer: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
it is not spritual. u need good vitamins and minerals to be a legit sport man. 95% of nigerians can afford very good multivitamins. i am not talking f those 800 naira shit. a good multivitamin should cost you atleast 14k. lastly them no dey chop well.
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by donPhill(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:
Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

no tell me say you don displace your father slawormir already... not seen damm niggarrr's post today, save for your mother righteousness
Re: Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) by Michaelcas(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
This is sad, rip to him
I hope he was not playing against India shaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fraudster Wipes £175,000 From Riyad Mahrez’s Bank Card / Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles / Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.