Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? (20890 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by moneyissweet(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
I think your mum deserve this...e no cost.

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by kiddkash(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
a 12 inch strap-on

smiley
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by freemi(m): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Only a bastard child will be at loss as to what to get his mother on her birthday.

Please note that the above is my personal conviction and you don't have to agree.
smh
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by shamsin6300(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:
First I must commend you for being a reasonable son, but I wouldn’t advise a cheap cake. Mothers begin to detest sugary things as they age and a cake of 3k would even be pretty unattractive.

I will suggest you look round the house and get her something she needs. Kitchen utensils or appliances works for my mum. You can also get her a fine small purse or those low heeled slippers for church.

If you can cook, giving her a kitchen day off would be a good idea too. If you can’t, you can buy her grilled fish and watch her devour it. Mothers are always bothering about everyone’s stomach and no one pays attention to theirs.

Happy birthday to her in advance.

I so much love this.
Your husband will be lucky to have you
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by efosb(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bang her I guess she would love it
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by sonofanarchy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
soulstalker:
Hi Landers,
Tomorrow is my mom's birthday and I don't have much with me, I still have 7k with me, and I want to get her a lil cake and lil gift with. So I need ideas of things I can get with 2 or 3k.
Buy her hollandis, good Ankara

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by jeff1607(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Only a bastard child will be at loss as to what to get his mother on her birthday.

Please note that the above is my personal conviction and you don't have to agree.

In a situation where the mother has high taste ,what do you suggest?
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by brightology3: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:
First I must commend you for being a reasonable son, but I wouldn’t advise a cheap cake. Mothers begin to detest sugary things as they age and a cake of 3k would even be pretty unattractive.

I will suggest you look round the house and get her something she needs. Kitchen utensils or appliances works for my mum. You can also get her a fine small purse or those low heeled slippers for church.

If you can cook, giving her a kitchen day off would be a good idea too. If you can’t, you can buy her grilled fish and watch her devour it. Mothers are always bothering about everyone’s stomach and no one pays attention to theirs.

u nailed it. God bless u. Op pls follow this advise
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by emanobis(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
soulstalker:
Hi Landers,
Tomorrow is my mom's birthday and I don't have much with me, I still have 7k with me, and I want to get her a lil cake and lil gift with. So I need ideas of things I can get with 2 or 3k.

Just get a lil cake of abt 3k on low key way, and get her a Hollandaise Wrapper
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Nimirayz: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Y do I feel you are a mum ?
Your suggestion/idea was Well-thought-out , tainted with experience!
Thank You, I learnt a lot from it...
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Tareq1105: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
merieam16:
Nice..Happy birthday to her but all the things i av in mind dat 3k wont buy it.
So maybe u could just get her a nice perfume

Cook her favorite food and drinks, and be around her throughout. She needs your attention.

It shows you're a good child. It's obvious you would have done better.
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by janvier27(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
I hate to be judgemental but some posts here just suggest that some people are so useless, lack or didn't accept even basic training and are beyond redemption, including anyone who liked their posts. Op, happy birthday to your mom. She's blessed to have you as a son. You have enough beautiful suggestions on this thread to make a choice.
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by kaywhy09(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
A nice frame with her possibly admired picture will do wonder, as a surprise.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Happy Birthday to your Mom, may she age with grace . . .
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by greatbrian(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Didn't check your moniker but thanks for this comment. Am not the op but I learnt a lot from this. Will start minding my mums stomach even though we hardly spend time together again
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by greatbrian(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
vickydevoka:
Use de 7k n go to de market, buy her 1 painter of foreign rice which is 3k, buy her good deodorant of about 1k, use de remaining 3k n buy her milk Milo n suger

He didn't say food is her problem
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by ultimatebunmi1(f): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
soulstalker:
ok, but can I get a cake of 3k
yes if u are based in lagos, go to mega chicken at alahusa ikeja or google the nearest address close to you, or creams and cakes google the nearest place close to u too

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Diamond23(f): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
soulstalker:
Hi Landers,
In addy to ur mumsy
Cake
Wrapper
Hand bag
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by dalass(f): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
WaistPain:
See this beauty below!! kiss ... I'm sure your mom will absolutely love it grin

All you just need to do is send me that 3k you wan use buy her gift make i use am play 2000odds for bet9ja this weekend grin grin grin

Don't thank me... WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR cool

Thief thief cheesy
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by poweredcom(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wetin concern us ....na we go tell you wetin ur mum need
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Harrietpotter: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Buy her Ankara material #2500 and a pair of fashionable heels #3000 and wrap it in nice gift bag and watch her dance for joy
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by omgismholly(f): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Get her a wrapper if she's the type that like it.
these days Dy sell it with d blouse material inside(plain George) from 4500-7000k. HBD to her.
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Cowbell521: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
soulstalker:
Hi Landers,
Cake and Ankara or Guinea go good
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by DancingSkeleton(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by chukwugoziegi: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:

You're wise.
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
I was able to suprise her more than my initial budget
bukatyne:

How did the birthday go?
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by bukatyne(f): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
soulstalker:
I was able to suprise her more than my initial budget

Awwwwwww, so sweet.

God bless you and continually provide for you.
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by mechanics(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
soulstalker:
ok, but can I get a cake of 3k
Adult don't like cake, buy her something tangible than cake.
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by zudozz: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Grand kids!
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by femi4: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:

You have spoken well....let me find you something
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Anivee: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wrist watch, low heel shoe,purse,or get her a nice wrapper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.