Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record (45517 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by paulolee(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Lionel Messi can slap you for committing this fallacy bro.

Please modify your post grin grin
funy
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by frankmoney(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
You will and nobody will be able to break yours

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Lotus2020: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Cr7 my G.O.A.T
You just remind me of the saying " Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve'.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Juanmike(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
You will, even if you didn't, you won't retire like one rat I know.
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Parisian: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
You're deceiving yourself, Europe has the toughest football teams in the world. Why hasn't Messi achieved this feature with all the weak teams in South America?
Martinez39s:
With enough Lithuania, Estonia, Macedonia, Luxembourg and the likes, he will get there. cool grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by semyman: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
I believe Ali Daei achieved that milestone without clamouring for unnecessary penalties and jumping to the corner flag like a monkey that wants to fornicate.
Jealousy jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by frankmoney(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
I believe Ali Daei achieved that milestone without clamouring for unnecessary penalties and jumping to the corner flag like a monkey that wants to fornicate.
oga keep quiet , out of the 100 only 11 were penalties so just close your mouth

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Dangrace01: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Great
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by feedthenation(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ronaldo can and will break the goalscoring records

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Denique(f): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Young man, try to reason sensibly.

Did you watch any of the Ali Daei’s matches to come up with such belief against Ronaldo?

If not For Ronaldo’s record chasing, would you have known Ali Daei or his record?

My advice to you is that when you want to establish a belief, let it be based on the knowledge of reality and fact
They 8:2 see things from a different angle. Always the angle of biasness!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by frankmoney(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
With enough Lithuania, Estonia, Macedonia, Luxembourg, Andorra, Latvia, Armenia and the likes, he will get there. cool grin

15 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by akinmusi(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's well. All records are meant to be broken consciousness and subconsciously.

We print, brand and package.

Call me for all your graphics.

Training in Illustrator and Photoshop 2020

Check my work archive

https://www.nairaland.com/5939060/logo-enhancement-hyper-realistic-drawings

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Openbusiness: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Why don't you try to break a REAL record like Messi"s Highest GOAL IN A YEAR RECORD in the entire history of football. No human being can beat that record grin

THIS BELOW IS THE GREATEST RECORD IN FOOTBALL HISTORY

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by abdullahi45: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Cool
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Martinez39s(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Parisian:
You're deceiving yourself, Europe has the toughest football teams in the world. Why hasn't Messi achieved this feature with Al the weak teams in South America?
I forgot to add Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Faroe Island. cool Almighty Ronaldo will get there with more friendlies involving any of these teams.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Martinez39s(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
frankmoney:
You well so? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Favemmzar200(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Like for ronaldo share for messi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by frankmoney(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
Why don't you try to break a REAL record like Messi"s Highest GOAL IN A YEAR RECORD in the entire history of football. No human being can beat that record grin

14 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by FuckThaMod: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
With enough Lithuania, Estonia, Macedonia, Luxembourg, Andorra, Latvia, Armenia and the likes, he will get there. cool grin
Dry, those teams didn't come to play either and i don't see anyone talking about Messi against Haiti, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Qatar...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by AsawanaDgreat: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Whether devil likes it or not, CR7 is a legend of all time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Seunpaul01(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:

Instead of you to learn from him the act of setting goals and achieving it. He always challenge and set himself to achieve something which he always accomplish. You are here ridiculously criticising him. Ronaldo is a real man that knows what he wants and not afraid to go for it. Not the other dwarf simp.

If you are managing a club, with ronaldo in your team, would you choose someone less skilful than him when it comes to scoring goals to take penalty, a very crucial moment in a game.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by ajadematanle: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mikel Obi doesn’t have upto 10 goals in his whole career of playing football for clubs and the nation .Well done Ronaldo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kusheer:
You must break it because you the real GOAT
.... a Goat that was priced 100 million and abandoned.
Is that one Goat..?
Meanwhile, one is being begged by the entire world.
CLUBS are donating money to purchase another GOAT..., yet the money never reach. grin grin
Yours is a Priced GOAT.
The other is PRICELESS.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sorry Ali Daei, but your much-vaunted record is just 9 goals away from being shattered to smithereens.

Players just got faster and hungrier.
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by frankmoney(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Eibarman

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Ihatemumu: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:

At least the world knows Ronaldo, who are you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:

Have you eaten today bad belle?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by frankmoney(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by BigJoe29: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Messi fans always disturbing Ronaldo thread with their stupid analysis, the pain they feel ehnn....

South American champions that were wiped 7-1 by Germany at their own stadium. Ronaldo plays against Netherlands, France, England, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, Germany not against teams like venuzuela, Paraguay, Bolivia, Ecuador, Guatemala cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Gadaluck(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Lionel Messi Still Remains the Greatest

Gbamsolutely!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch / Efe Ambrose Reveals Why Fikayo Tomori Is Not Proud Of His Nigerian Root / Team Nigeria At The 2020 Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.