Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari (21324 Views)

Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker / Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu / Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Lewisalexander(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2020
The way I hate this buhari ehn!
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2020
Another powerful man created

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Ladycewhy(f): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2020
ezenwajosh:
grin BANANA REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

I FIRST ASK YOU, ARE YOU A PROUD NIGERIAN AND YOU SAID YES....I RUN that tells me all I need to know about your personality
lol, the person is either mad or doesn't have sense. Either way ,flee from such people. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Tupaq: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2020
What did our constitution say?
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by shamsin6300(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Parable007:
Something is definitely wrong... We may not know now but we will definitely know later.... May God help Buhari... Even though I don't like his attitude and policies I still pray for him than insult him because only prayers can change things right now.

You have said it all Sir.
God bless u
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Deborah98(f): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2020
undecided
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by lugo99(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020
buhari, i like him cos e be like arsene wenger he like to dey checkmate his peeps by giving them chance to work, no be everytime a leader go dey front atimes ppl behind u may get tins done beta than u do, im not a jibril sorry buhari fan thou,.. atimes fergie do gave carlos queiroz to do the teamtalk even d likes of muelesteen, mike phelan, robson etc.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by vertueptime: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Burruchaga71(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2020
By the time Mamma Duala finished up with Nigerians. That is when Nigerians will understand the difference between capital B and cow leg..
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by nairalandankrah: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Before nko?? Is gambari not Nigeria's defacto President?
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Femsyn(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Sometimes, all we need is a 2mins research.

Responsibilities of the Chief of Staff include, but are not limited to:

selecting key presidential staff and supervising them,
structuring the staff system,
controlling the flow of people to Aso Villa,
managing the flow of information,
protecting the interests of the president,
negotiating with the National Assembly and other branches of government to implement the president's agenda;
and advising the president on various issues, including telling the president what they do not want to hear.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Now I believe Nnamdi Kanu, we have an impostor steering the affairs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by FullBlastLight: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2020
loommoney:
They have given him instructions and he must obey.

Why does buhari have the habit of making ordinary men very powerful?

because he doesn't hv an atom of confidence in himself, being who he is!

If u know, u know!
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Centcanada: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Buhari don die since. All these movie and script they re playing re for the gullible idiots! Yoruba media are deceiving Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Zerolosses: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Please read through...this might be the opportunity you need

Fadi Global is the newest investment and most legit one at that. They are registered with the government already.
Fadi is a cosmetic company that gives out cash and other incentives (car and paid trip) to people that chose to partner with them
All you need is a one time payment of 5000 naira and just 2 downlines/referrals to move up the steps(if yo cant find downlines dont worry we will find them for you we have a lot of people registering with us daily)
Note you only need a one time payment
To know more and register message me on WhatsApp 09036113826

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by prigoz(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Am not surprised, it is long over due.

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by ada9ja(f): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
i dont understand this
do we expect the ministers to goto the president straight? i think they should be protocols to things even Davido cannot be reached without his PA or Manager....is a normal thing na or is there any other meaning to it

Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari to president which is the job of the chief of staffs (Staffs)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by sigiyaya(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Parable007:
Something is definitely wrong... We may not know now but we will definitely know later.... May God help Buhari... Even though I don't like his attitude and policies I still pray for him than insult him because only prayers can change things right now.
Fu. ck you and your prayer. Id!ot we have been praying since 1914 still look at us today angry
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by ourfatherland: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
Patrioticman007:
That's too cool.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Jabioro: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2020
I saw Buhari requested for my specimen signature..I hope is not going to use it to defraud my decimated bank account..I have 0.000 trillion balance.. EFCC can begin to work it..
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by LordIsaac(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2020
You see, this chief of staff is a professor, the former one also studied abroad. If this president fails it then means their education is nothing as they coordinate all his affairs.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Deblow: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Once a subordinate can not access his boss to sort out emergency issues, especially state matters unless they go through the time-consuming bureaucratic protocols, the organization, Nigeria in this case, suffers!
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by DiegoMaria(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2020
So gambari is the mediator between buhari and his ministers
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Myself2(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2020
LAZY MAN

He can't even meet directly with his ministers and process their needs.
After he will be calling hardworking Nigerian youths lazy youths.
Who's lazy
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by frog12: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2020
na the JOB be dat !
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by AntiWailer: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
That is the job of the Chief Of Staff. No biggie.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by midolian(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
loommoney:
They have given him instructions and he must obey.

Why does buhari have the habit of making ordinary men very powerful?
Who isn't an ordinary man in the sight of God?
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by DennisEche(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
IF YOU DONT WNT UR MINISTERS TO SEE YOU PLS RESIGN
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by COMPAQ(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Teewhy2:
That is the deputy president but sincerely he can handle every correspondence he needs someone to coordinate them and I think that is why he asked them to channel their request through him for proper documentation and tracking.
I just hope the deputy president will not also ask them unofficially to channel them to him through his own P.A

Ordinarily this is not a bad thing if the spirit behind it was right and if it would make things more coordinated.

Issue is that as Nigerians are want to do, we take every little 'power' that we have and make ourselves demi-gods, thereby frustrating laid down processes and procedures. That was the problem Kyari had. I hope Gambari doesn't go down that same road.

That said, it shouldn't mean a Minister shouldn't be able to get access to Buhari as often as required. The question now is if Fasola requests to meet Buhari once a month, will Gambari block it? Or will Buhari himself say there is no need and avoid meeting his Ministers.

As a leader in my organization, my direct reports can reach me as often as they need to, both formally and informally and I'm glad to get their feedback and assess how things are going as well as give my input or if warranted my instructions. And if I cannot meet with them due to other commitments, we reschedule - simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural / Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office / Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.