Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal (23817 Views)

Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War / Abiy Ahmed, Wins 2019 Nobel Peace Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by gasparpisciotta: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Trump was nominated by Norwegian MP Tybring-Gjedde who praised for Trumps efforts towards resolving conflicts worldwide

The deal between Isreal and the UAE is a Middle East 'game changer’ he said.

In his nomination letter, he wrote: 'As it is expected other Middle Eastern countries will follow in the footsteps of the UAE, this agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity.'

He also cited the president's 'key role in facilitating contact between conflicting parties and … creating new dynamics in other protracted conflicts, such as the Kashmir border dispute between India and Pakistan, and the conflict between North and South Korea, as well as dealing with the nuclear capabilities of North Korea.'

Tybring-Gjedde also praised Trump for withdrawing large numbers of US troops from the Middle East.

'Indeed, Trump has broken a 39-year-old streak of American Presidents either starting a war or bringing the United States into an international armed conflict. The last president to avoid doing so was Peace Prize laureate Jimmy Carter,' he wrote.

Like Trump, Tybring-Gjedde is fiercely against immigration, and once compared the hijab to outfits worn by the Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan.

In 2006, he also nominated Islam-critical filmmaker Ayaan Hirsi Ali for the Nobel Peace Prize. Hirsi Ali did not win the prize.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8713415/Donald-Trump-nominated-2021-Nobel-Peace-Prize.html

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Righteousness89(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2020
President Trump was Specifically Appointed by GOD Almighty for these Endtimes...

The Man has been an Instrument of God Almighty to Fufill Bible Endtimes Prophecies like never Before in History..

Few Months ago while Reading my Bible! I got to the Book of 1Cor 15:52. Immediately I got to where it was written " AT THE LAST TRUMP " I got an instant Sensation in my body. I had to go over it again. This is a Verse I Have known for a long time but I got a whole new Revelation that day. I told some People that this Man could Possibly be the LAST TRUMP the Bible Spoke about Over 2000 years ago.

Few weeks later I heard the same thing from a casual guy in the USA who was just passing a Comment.

Few weeks ago , My Father in The Lord was Preaching a Message on a Sunday and Connected to the Same Matter.

If you acquitted with GOD Almighty, there are Certain things that you will see that the Carnal Minded Can never Ever see..

Listen Folks! With what is Happening on the Earth Today, President Trump is very Likely the Last Trump before the Trumpet Sounds!

Every Sign and Prophecies Given by JESUS Christ has been Fulfilled..

Prepare yourself
Prepare your Family
Prepare your Friends
Prepare your Enemies

The TRUMPET is about to BLAST..

Do not be Caught Sleeping.. Do not be Caught Jonzing..

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear..

190 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Norwegian MP said that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by thesicilian: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Donald Trump's hated by lots of people who do not understand what's going on in world politics today. But the truth is, if Americans make the mistake of voting him out for Joe Biden, they might end up getting a worse deal than Nigerians who chose Buhari over Jonathan.

183 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by nairalandankrah: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Americans will still choose him anytime any day..
But it won't stop them from speaking their minds..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Dedetwo(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2020
The only character I have seen as a leader since my green years. I hate hypocrites who idiotically parade themselves as leaders. Let alone with this dude, the Palestine created by the idiotic European and American anti-Semites will cease to exist. The British mandate for Palestine was divided into two, even disproportionately of 77% to 23% Arabs\Jews, to form two countries, Jordan and Israel. Yet ever stupid British and Europeans found a way to mess it up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2020
It's an insult to the peace prize award to nominate a questionable character like Trump for that award.

Last time I checked Trump is the leader with the greatest threat to world peace.

Argue with your ancestors.

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by orunto27: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Trump deserves This.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Bkayyy: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
President Trump was Specifically Appointed for these Endtimes...

The Man has been an Instrument to Fufill Bible Endtimes Prophecies like never Before..

Few Months ago while Reading my Bible! I got to the Book of 1Cor 15:52. Immediately I got to where it was written " AT THE LAST TRUMP " I got an instant Sensation in my body. I had to go over it again. This is a Verse I Have known for a long time but I got a whole new Revelation that day. I told some People that this Man could Possibly be the LAST TRUMP the Bible Spoke about Over 2000 years ago.

Few weeks later I heard the same thing from a casual guy in the USA who was just passing a Comment.

Few weeks ago , My Father in The Lord was Preaching a Message on a Sunday and Connected to the Same Matter.

Listen Folks! President Trump is very Likely the Last Trump before the Trumpet Sounds!

Prepare yourself
Prepare your Family
Prepare your Friends
Prepare your Enemies

You guys can see things o!
Are you sure it's not the tumpet I plan to blow after his second tenure that you people are talking about

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by LadyExcellency: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2020
With President Trump, what you see is what you get.

No hypocrisy, no deception and no hard feelings.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Okk

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
LadyExcellency:
With President Trump, what you see is what you get.

No hypocrisy, no deception and no hard feelings.
I know you support him because you think he will make Biafra come to pass.

Their is a reason he is nicknamed "Don the con". grin

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Originality007: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
The Man deserve it...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Originality007: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Holyterrorist:
It's an insult to the peace prize award to nominate a questionable character like Trump for that award.

Last time I checked Trump is the leader with the greatest threat to world peace.

But ur Obama that supervise the destruction of Libya and killing of Gaddafi won it

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by orunto27: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Holyterrorist:

We are not talking about Bokoharam/Biafra Peace please. The Fulcrum is GAME CHANGER and not a Lifeless Game Player.

10 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by orunto27: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Holyterrorist:
[s][/s] Typical brainwashed Trump urine drinker.

Even Trump Shit is valuable now.

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Originality007:

But ur Obama that supervise the destruction of Libya and killing of Gaddafi won it
How dumb can some people be.I watched the Libyan war from start to finish.
The Libya war would have still be on till today if not for the swift intervention of the united states,the usa is the world's superpower and you cant expect it's leader to fold his hands while Libya burns to ashes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Originality007: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
Holyterrorist:

The Libya war would have still be on till today if not for the swift intervention of the united states,the usa is the world's superpower and you cant expect it's leader to fold his hands while Libya burns to ashes.
[/s]

I think u are the dumb here, try to read what u wrote, and rate ur own stupidity urself

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by crackhaus: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Democrats, so-called progressives, liberals, and of course, the ever irritable MSM are definitely not going to like it.

I expect to read/watch a long rambling response to this from Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and even Biden, very soon...

28 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Originality007:
[s][/s]

I think u are the dumb here, try to read what u wrote, and rate ur own stupidity urself
I don't expect a typical Trump worshipper to see any sense in what I wrote.

The funny aspect to it all the man you like to worship doesn't give a fvck about your kind.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by crackhaus: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Holyterrorist:

Even Obama himself was not so ecstatic about what he and NATO did in Libya, yet you're blabbing...

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
crackhaus:

Even Obama himself was not so ecstatic about what himself and NATO did in Libya, yet you're blabbing...
Get your facts right he wasn't regretting his decision of invading Libya,what he is trying to say is that after the exit of ghaddafi the US should have created a plan for Libya politically and also mopping up of arms used during the fighting which later fell to the hands of extremists and terror groups.

Too many ignoramus on nairaland grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by crackhaus: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Holyterrorist:

Get your facts right he wasn't regretting his decision of invading Libya,what he is trying to say is that after the exit of ghaddafi the US should have created a plan for Libya politically and also mopping up of arms used during the fighting which later fell to the hands of extremists and terror groups.

Too many ignoramus on nairaland grin

Potayto Potahto!
The regret covers everything from the invasion to the aftermath, don't be dense.

Is there any country on earth that was invaded by the US where they left a plan for the aftermath and the country experienced development afterwards?
Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, Syria, Yemen, Libya, etc.. I could go on and on.

Below is what the murderous Killary Clinton had to say when she was asked about Ghaddafi.

Please note that Gaddafi was already captured and didn't need to be killed, yet they brutalized and sodomized him with iron rods.

These are the imperialists you're holding brief for.
Tueh!!!

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by shegzhkn: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nobel peace prize for a racist pig after he called my good friend Lt. Micheal P. Murphy(died in Afghanistan '05) and folks who serve in arms way losers and suckers.

But the bright light among the darkness is knowing full well that Vice President harris is going to take good care of him after we kick him in his balls in November and sending him back to Mar a lago on Jan. 20.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Klchnjoku: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Doesn't come as much of a surprise.

Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Joseph Stalin were once Nobel Peace Prize nominees.

Watch as Trump supporters start heaping praise on him for an undeserved nomination.

How will someone be criticizing Buhari and be hailing Trump when it's apparent that the duo are birds of a feather.

Only difference is that the later (Trump) is in a far more saner society were the system doesn't allow injustice to thrive so Trump has no choice but to behave sometimes.

If Trump was Nigerian president he will do worse than Bubu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Klchnjoku: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
President Trump was Specifically Appointed for these Endtimes...

The Man has been an Instrument to Fufill Bible Endtimes Prophecies like never Before..

Listen Folks! President Trump is very Likely the Last Trump before the Trumpet Sounds!

Prepare yourself
Prepare your Family
Prepare your Friends
Prepare your Enemies

You this boy and space booking.. Nawaoh for una.

Seems you feed off the likes and shares you get on NL cos you are just too obsessed with being on the fp every time.

O boy take am easy take it slow if you are always rushing to fp everytime Nairalanders will soon grow tired of you and you will lose the 5% relevance you have on NL.

If you don't believe go and ask former space bookers and fp chasers like Airforce1, Nwamaikpe, Tonyebarcanista and others I can't remember.

Scarcity always hold more value than availability.
Take it easy so that you won't lose the value here.

Lest I forget, add the rotten meat seller to the list of former space bookers and fp chasers who have lost their value and relevance on the platform.

11 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
crackhaus:

Potayto Potahto!
The regret covers everything from the invasion to the aftermath, don't be dense.

Is there any country on earth that was invaded by the US where they left a plan for the aftermath and the country experienced development afterwards?
Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, Syria, Yemen, Libya, etc.. I could go on and on.

This is what the murderous Killary Clinton had to say when she was asked about Ghaddafi.

Please note that Gaddafi was already captured and didn't need to be killed, yet they brutalized and sodomized him with iron rods.

These are the imperialists you're holding brief for.
Tueh!!!
Chai. cheesy my God who is this?
Even the devil is amazed at your ignorance.
How do you expect islamic terrorist havens like afghanistan,iraq and yemen to experience any development no matter the efforts made by the US.The US has doled out millions of dollars to assist this countries and have made alot of conflict resolution effort.I could remember watching a video of Biden visiting iraq by midnight to settle conflict btw sunni arabs and shia.

Ghaddafi wasn't killed by the US,he was killed by a Libyan rebel fighter who shot him in his hometown of sirte.

Make na read and research,na lie na no go hear.

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Klchnjoku: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dedetwo:

Shut up your putrid mouth. The above crap is a typical stream of thought from a delusional African.
I've noticed that most supporters of Trump on this platform are Nigerians who haven't travelled outside the shores of Nigeria.

They only stay updated with Info's they see on social media and other foreign news media. And sometimes these medias doesn't give the clear picture or turn of events in a place.

A couple of days ago I was speaking with my Aunt who lives in pennsylvania and she was telling me bluntly and with utmost certainty that there is no way Trump will be reelected on the 3rd of Nov not even in the next life.

I was shocked when she made this claim, better don't be deceived by the few whites or blacks you see online or on TV shouting MAGA.

More than 60% of the American population are tired of the Trumps regime and they want him out.

U dey Naija dey shout MAGA, dey shout Trump e go shock you for Nov 3, you go know say na Americans go vote for the election no be Nigerians.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by crackhaus: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Holyterrorist:

Chai. cheesy my God who is this?
Even the devil is amazed at your ignorance.
How do you expect islamic terrorist havens like afghanistan,iraq and yemen to experience any development no matter the efforts made by the US.The US has doled out millions of dollars to assist this countries and have made alot of conflict resolution effort.I could remember watching a video of Biden visiting iraq by midnight to settle conflict btw sunni arabs and shia.

Ghaddafi wasn't killed by the US,he was killed by a Libyan rebel fighter who shot him in his hometown of sirte.

Make na read and research,na lie na go hear.
The same terrorist havens that were doing much better developmentally than your Nigeria before the US invaded, only to become a shadow of themselves afterwards right?
What about Cambodia or Vietnam that were not terrorist havens, what's the excuse?

See, you must be high on urea cocktail.

US doled out millions of dollars and Biden visited war-torn Iraq. So what?
These countries should be grateful to the US for this? Are they not the same people responsible for destroying the country in the first place?
Like I said before, your highness is from urine.

Ghaddafi was not killed by the US you say. Please allow me laugh at how successfully you have been mind-fücked into believing western propaganda at face value.

These are facts:
1: The bomb from the military jet that targeted Ghaddafi's motorcade and grounded it, came from where? The US airforce.

2. The intelligence from a drone that located where Ghaddafi was hiding in a hole after escaping the motorcade blast, came from where? The US military.

3. The rebels who captured him were armed by who? The US government.

4. After Ghaddafi was caught and begged for his life, they carried him in their truck before sodomizing and brutalizing him.
Guess who else was close by when all of this was happening but did nothing? Soldiers from the US army.

Yet after all the above, and just because the people who treated him like an animal were not US citizens...for some self-absorbed reason, the US had absolutely nothing to do with it in your mind. grin
And you think you're okay like this abi... Lol

I could school you on so many things, but I can obviously see I'm chatting with someone who has no knowledge on the matter... and to think that all of this information is not even classified, which is why I'm more sorry for you.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Klchnjoku:
I've noticed that most supporters of Trump on this platform are Nigerians who haven't travelled outside the shores of Nigeria.

They only stay updated with Info's they see on social media and other foreign news media. And sometimes these medias doesn't give the clear picture or turn of events in a place.

A couple of days ago I was speaking with my Aunt who lives in pennsylvania and she was telling me bluntly and with utmost certainty that there is no way Trump will be reelected on the 3rd of Nov not even in the next life.

I was shocked when she made this claim, better don't be deceived by the few whites or blacks you see online or on TV shouting MAGA.

More than 60% of the American population are tired of the Trumps regime and they want him out.

U dey Naija dey shout MAGA, dey shout Trump e go shock you for Nov 3, you go know say na Americans go vote for the election no be Nigerians.
God bless you my brother,you just hit the nail on the head.

Trump ass lickers and dickheads like crackhaus think otherwise.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No / Guinea: Heavy Gunshots Erupt, Conackry On Military Lockdown / Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.