Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages (38197 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by TMSMedia: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Leke Adeboye, son of clergyman, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, has thrown shade at people who despite having broken marriages, always attacked his dad's preachings on marriage.

Leke threw the shade while celebrating his parents on their 53rd wedding anniversary on Tuesday, September 8, 2020, IgbereTV reports.

Posting a photo of his parents, Leke wrote:
''53yrs o. And someone will now think they can talk. When they didn't even make it past reception.''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE4930HlYPn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by fati2001(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2020
congrats.
Every responsible couples dreams.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by mployer(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2020
He is talking to freeze.

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Amotolongbo(f): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Congrats to the them o

I remember a day when I was in an Orthodox church, Baptist, in Oyo town.
The pastor was preaching, lambasting Rev Chris Oyakhilome and his congregation. The pastor said he wonders how a pastor with a divorce wife can still claim to be carrying God’s anointing. That people falling under his anointing are stupid.

Then I sat down to analyze the situation and conditions surrounding the issue critically.

Many of these ministers of God’s homes are intact, not because they are good, love or respect their wives.
The women have been the ones holding and keeping the home which is based more on African culture of perseverance even when persecuted in the home by the husband than the scripture.

Many of these women aren’t comfortable and enjoying the homes, they are just enduring, struggling and pretending to the public that all is well.
If all of these our Ministers’ wives are white or have the white mentality, many of them might have left the homes like Anita Oyakhilome. Including the Oyo Pastor lambasting Oyakhilome

285 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Righteousness89(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2020
I Celebrate God's Servants Pastor Adeboye and his Wife..

53 yrs is not Beans neither is it moimoi..

In this Generation where Marriage is becoming a Part Time stuff!

Even those that Fight the Servant of God find it difficult to Keep their Homes..

I Celebrate you both, Sir and Ma..

I tap into this Marriage Anointing..

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Congrats to the them o

The pastor was preaching, lambasting Rev Chris Oyakhilome and his congregation. The pastor said he wonders how a pastor with a divorce wife can still claim to be carrying God’s anointing. That people falling under his anointing are stupid.

Then I sat down to analyze the situation and conditions surrounding the issue critically.

Many of these ministers of God’s homes are intact, not because they are good, love or respect their wives.
The women have been the ones holding and keeping the home which is based more on African culture of perseverance even when persecuted in the home by the husband than the scripture.

Many of these women aren’t comfortable and enjoying the homes, they are just enduring, struggling and pretending to the public that all is well.
If all of these our Ministers’ wives are white or have the white mentality, many of them might have left the homes like Anita Oyakhilome. Including the Oyo Pastor lambasting Oyakhilome

That Pastor shouldn't have lambast Rev Chris like that. Even after the divorce Pastor Chris and the church is waxing stronger and greater. That didn't affect the Grace and Anointing upon him. Even the wife of great Apostle Joseph Babalola gave him serious issues during his time. Besides I don't even understand why a pastor will be attacking another pastor on the alter.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Celebrate God's Servants Pastor Adeboye and his Wife..

53 yrs is not Beans neither is it moimoi..

In this Generation where Marriage is becoming a Part Time stuff!

Even those that Fight the Servant of God find it difficult to Keep their Homes..

I Celebrate Sir and Ma..

I tap into this Marriage Anointing..

Our daddy in the house. If you ain't married, I will like to give you my younger sister free of charge. She's so pretty with big front and back my daddy cheesy tongue. That is the seed I want to give to you grin grin

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Righteousness89(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Our daddy in the house. If you ain't married, I will like to give you my younger sister free of charge. She's so pretty with big front and back my daddy cheesy tongue. That is the seed I want to give to you grin grin

Thanks Brother!

I am Happily Married!

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thanks Brother!

I am Happily Married!

Ok sir grin grin

40 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Vyzz: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
shocked cool

If u know u know...
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Vyzz: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
shocked cool

If u know u know...
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by CodeTemplar: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
TMSMedia:
Leke Adeboye, son of clergyman, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, has thrown shade at people who despite having broken marriages, always attacked his dad's preachings on marriage.

Leke threw the shade while celebrating his parents on their 53rd wedding anniversary on Tuesday, September 8, 2020, IgbereTV reports.

Posting a photo of his parents, Leke wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE4930HlYPn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1363995/leke-adeboye-celebrates-parents-shades-people-broken-marriages/

Lalasticlala
You should have known who he was talking about now. It is no other than the frozen minded Freeze.

11 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by larrypappyy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Congrats to the them o

you're absolutely correct

9 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by TGM2015: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Don't forget village people when you are broadcasting your success. You cannot be inviting the devil and doing his bid and expect God to intervene when he strikes. Shaming people with broken marriage cannot be the bidding of God or supported by God.

Are there no men and women of broken marriages in the Church? Were there no children from broken and abusive marriages seeking comfort by attending the church? Is his post not showing that he his posting to shame one particular person? Can that tweet shows he is forgiving? When you have the trait of sin in you, you are related to devil who is father of all sinners, and it implies you are Satan child or related to him.

Spouses and children of people called by God are not as powerful as the person called. When village people have the time of the family of people that were called by God, they will understand why job's families were lost in the battle brought on him by Satan.

20 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Spaxon(f): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'm missing Slawormir tongue embarassed
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Perfecttouchade: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by kstyle2(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Highly disappointed in him. He simply could have said he wishes his marriage and those of others stand the test of time like that of his parents. I hate seeing men talk like women
Nothing wey khaki no go see for oshiomole body

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Ogaemmii: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Our daddy in the house. If you ain't married, I will like to give you my younger sister free of charge. She's so pretty with big front and back my daddy cheesy tongue. That is the seed I want to give to you grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by movierequest(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Happy birthday to his parents

Meanwhile if you need high definition movies for ur hard drive and you stay in ph, check my signature
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
''53yrs o. And someone will now think they can talk. When they didn't even make it past reception.''
Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!

Happy Wedding Anniversary to the great man of God of our darling nation.
More anointing to you sir.
May God continue to guide and guard you in all you do.
God bless RCCG.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Great and Wise Men.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by DeeStarks(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Unnecessary. Do we call it immaturity or what?

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Dpsychologist: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Congrats
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by GudluckIBB(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Leke is shading that fair Ibadan Boy grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
mployer:
He is talking to freeze.
Where u see baby freezer for him post now?
Na so una dey start wahala.
Tueh!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Richdad50(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by uvie66: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Congrats to the them o

I concur

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Don't compare relationships, people leave and stay in relationships for different reasons..

We should not complex-shame people whom are separated or divorced, that may have been the only reason they are alive today spiritually or physically.

Everyone has different threshold of keeping up.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by oladipojesse(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Belated Happy Wedding Anniversary to my Spiritual Parents, indeed GOD has been good and faithful. 53 years of Wonders!

This home is a model for any believer, Papa and Mama has written books, I implore this 'woke' generation to read them: maybe they will find why their own parent's marriage broke or didn't last 20 years and will save them from also having a bad marriage.

I honor and celebrate the grace upon Baba and Mama Adeboye and I place a demand for such grace and more in JESUS' Name.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Triangles1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Heya I supported Bubu now I regrets.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by mufutau55(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
What does religion has to do with marriage.
Jesus was not even married, yet he carried the word of God and broadcasted it all over the world... that is religion, not how many years you are married to your wife.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead / Should People Fall Down When A Pastor Lays Hand On Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.