Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video (57938 Views)

"When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House / Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Chicastle: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
My pastor is Daddy freeze!!!
Let ibiyeome go and try that rubbish in the United kingdom or any other Western country and see if he won't end up in prison. There's no difference between him and boko Haram shekau. People who use religion to oppress others.
Outside the platform their Church has given them who would have heard of them in the mediocre careers they would have ended up in.
Such rubbish.
Uncultured ignorant lot.

Nah that uncultured Ignorant I hear well
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pharmmaqp:
As a salvation ministries member. I'm disappointed about Papa's utterance.. I was at service that day.. my spirit wasn't in tandem with the rest of the sermon.. I just went home cry.. I'm sorry freeze

When you call your pastor papa

What do you call your father at home who suffered for you from when you were a baby until you became adult sad sad

The Nigerians Worship Pastors even Jesus will just get jealous undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Charisma01: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
daddy freeze making nigerian pastors look foolish since 1960 grin

You're the one who's foolish.

That Freeze guy is simply demonic!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Barzinime(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sense just left your worthless brain.
Dailymice:
Can we see the photos of his wife and their loved up photo?

Teaching one thing and doing another. Living and cohabiting with a woman who isn't his wife...

Daddy Freeze should kuku sit don.

Adeboye marriage: 30+ years.
Oyedepo: 30+ years
Freeze: some few years and a cohabiting babe!

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Organs(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Excellentmind:

You cannot question what Oyedepo says with distortions!

Freeze is out for something that will remain a mirage.

Bros, This is what is killing us in this country. Oyedepo and the rest are all scammers causing hate, corruption and impunity. All the preachings and prayers what has it led to? More crime, corruption, impunity and all man fighting for himself. Leave this people abeg, they all are scammers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by dotedote: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dailymice:

Teaching one thing and doing another. Living and cohabiting with a woman who isn't his wife...

Mumu
So marriage is an achievement abi ?
Table it at GTB for cash.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nukilia: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
jmoore:

In the Bible, Christians were jailed. Seems reverse is the case here, your pastor is jailing others. Handwriting on the wall?
He's following the Jewish traditions. May his days be long. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by TechSkill: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Eriggs:

A pastor said all these?
unbelievable!!
Why are you surprise? LMAOOO.. if only some of you know what these pastors do. They are all humans for crying out loud.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Excellentmind:

For how long will Freeze continue to ramble?
For as long as pastors continue to scam gullible masses.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Organs:

Bros, This is what is killing us in this country. Oyedepo and the rest are all scammers causing hate, corruption and impunity. All the preachings and prayers what has it led to? More crime, corruption, impunity and all man fighting for himself. Leave this people abeg, they all are scammers.

Nigeria was a much more morally upright nation until Islamic and Christian fundamentalism took over. It seems the more religious we claim the poorer and more morally bankrupt we become.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Organs(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
wirinet:

Nigeria was a much more morally upright nation until Islamic and Christian fundamentalism took over. It seems the more religious we claim the poorer and more morally bankrupt we become.

My broda, it is actually "Impunity" and we ourselves taking sides with our own biases. A pastor called someone bastard on the pulpit and guess what, he will get away with it cos he is a man of God. Fatoyinbo raped someone and his church members defended him. Oyakhilome was doing all sorts who said anything? If you cross the road if Oyedepos convoy is passing you can be killed and nothing will happen, even useless Buhari that i voted in 2015 under GEJ defended bokoharm, Ganduje collected bribe openly and he is still Gov, IBB that annulled election is still free. This Sheik Jingir in Jos dared govt to stop Jumat prayers at his mosque and see what will happen. I mean, he literally dared govt, the same thing Apostle Suleiman did, so where are we going with all of this?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Excellentmind: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Organs:

That Freeze guy does not fit into the position to correct or question Oyedepo.

He is just an agent of destruction!

I only pity those he is going lead astray.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Organs(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Excellentmind:

Bros why don't you bring points to counter his claims? He quoted the bible. Oyedepo said wives should be submissive to their husbands and Freeze said they both should be submissive to each other and not the woman alone, and he quoted a bible verse to buttress his point. Instead of hero worshipping why don't you read exactly what he said and see who is right? Maybe they are both right depending on where youre coming from. However, Oyedepo is a man, he is not an angel or a god, he is a man created by God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Forsageofficial:

98% of the pastors are thieves. They are only after your money and tithe.
Thanks you daddy freez

FALSE
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Excellentmind: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
wirinet:

For as long as pastors continue to scam gullible masses.

For as long as Freeze continues to employ crude measures in addressing his grievances occasioned by envy, he will continue to get hard knock until he does the needful.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by xclusivegist: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
STDs can have severe medical consequences, including death.

Untreated gonorrhea and chlamydia can cause pelvic inflammatory disease, or PID, in women, which can lead to infertility or chronic pain. PID can also cause ectopic pregnancy with subsequent maternal death.

Some STDs, such as herpes and syphilis, may affect pregnancy outcome, causing spontaneous abortion, premature birth and stillbirth. Gonorrhea and chlamydia can also affect the babies born to infected women, causing eye infections and blindness. Syphilis, HIV and herpes can be transmitted to newborns, potentially causing chronic disease and death. In addition, herpes can lead to mental retardation in babies.

Some STDs, if untreated in men, can lead to infertility or a narrowing of the urethra.

And, of course, HIV/AIDS is fatal.

With the use of herbal remedies like Freshdew, Gonan and Nature H2. You can cure STI and STD permanently.

Call 08029427185 , 07013203288 or
visit our office at
suite 41, Asucon plaza, 515 Ikorodu road Ketu.
For delivery to your home or office call 08029427185, 07013203288.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Excellentmind: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Organs:

Bros why don't you bring points to counter his claims? He quoted the bible. Oyedepo said wives should be submissive to their husbands and Freeze said they both should be submissive to each other and not the woman alone, and he quoted a bible verse to buttress his point. Instead of hero worshipping why don't you read exactly what he said and see who is right? Maybe they are both right depending on where youre coming from. However, Oyedepo is a man, he is not an angel or a god, he is a man created by God.

You, pick the Holy Bible and see for yourself. Freeze quoted a verse used in a different context to counter what Oyedepo said in a different context. Can you imagine that nonsense?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Organs:

Oyedepo said wives should be submissive to their husbands because that's what the BIBLE says.
Freeze said they both should be submissive to each other but that's not what the bible says.

Freeze has no moral standing. He can't correct Bishop. Oyedepo on the subject matter.

If you think Bishop Oyedepo is an ordinary man,
go outside 12AM when you can get a clear response from God. Ask him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Farotimi72: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Who else sees that freez is reacting to fear?
These ministers silence does not mean he is proving a point or they are stupid.
Just one of them spilled out and he is shaking already.
If more speaks up nko?

#Thats how it feels when he come on air to spill trash. Let him also have a taste of it.
����
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by andyanders: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
The guy took his father's face and his mother's color.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by asamaigho(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Everybody seems to get their voice once a pastor is involved, but turn a blind eye when a Muslim cleric is involved.
hypocrisy at its peak.
someone has been sentenced to death against d constitution of d land yet these big mouth fool(daddy fridge) has lost his voice all of a sudden, but if oyedepo says anything, he will find silly reasons to critisice.

for me, he should be ignore as he has no Godly value, responding to him just makes him popular and he enjoys it .
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Tammyg123: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
LM Academy Registration

Program Schedule:

Start Date: 21st Sept 2020

Registration Fee: N10,000

Training Venue: Zoom

Programs:

Basic Computer Training

Jamb and SSCE Preparation 

Cartoon and Graphics Animation 

Production Operation for Oil and Gas

Visit my link and enroll for any of the above course with N10,000

http://legionofmentorsacademy.com/?ref=soaring
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by quality2023: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
*LM Academy registration now open*

*Program Schedule:*

Start Date: 21st September 2020

Registration Fee: N10,000

Training Venue: Zoom

*Programs:*

Basic Computer Training 

Jamb and SSCE Preparation 

Cartoon and Graphics Animation 

Production Operation for Oil and Gas

Visit my link and enroll for all of the above courses for just N10,000

http://legionofmentorsacademy.com/?ref=meekey247
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dailymice:

That is not the topic.... tell your Pastorprenour to show Nigerians his own father......
Person wey no Sabi the meaning of bastard
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Excellentmind:

For as long as Freeze continues to employ crude measures in addressing his grievances occasioned by envy, he will continue to get hard knock until he does the needful.
As long as it's not physical knocks but spiritual and verbal knocks, then no problem

Why will he envy other people, especially scamming pastors? Is he not living a relatively comfortable life?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
asamaigho:
Everybody seems to get their voice once a pastor is involved, but turn a blind eye when a Muslim cleric is involved.
hypocrisy at its peak.
someone has been sentenced to death against d constitution of d land yet these big mouth fool(daddy fridge) has lost his voice all of a sudden, but if oyedepo says anything, he will find silly reasons to critisice.

for me, he should be ignore as he has no Godly value, responding to him just makes him popular and he enjoys it .

These Pastors are demonic using Church to cover up..........
They are not pastors but Pastorprenours.... by their fruits you shall know them
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by wirinet(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Organs:

My broda, it is actually "Impunity" and we ourselves taking sides with our own biases. A pastor called someone bastard on the pulpit and guess what, he will get away with it cos he is a man of God. Fatoyinbo raped someone and his church members defended him. Oyakhilome was doing all sorts who said anything? If you cross the road if Oyedepos convoy is passing you can be killed and nothing will happen, even useless Buhari that i voted in 2015 under GEJ defended bokoharm, Ganduje collected bribe openly and he is still Gov, IBB that annulled election is still free. This Sheik Jingir in Jos dared govt to stop Jumat prayers at his mosque and see what will happen. I mean, he literally dared govt, the same thing Apostle Suleiman did, so where are we going with all of this?

Downhill. Until we learn to change our value system of greed, religious bigotry, tribalism, unmerited wealth, inverted reward system, glorification of corruption, etc, we will continue going downhill, until the system collapse.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Excellentmind:

What have the pastor to be envied? He should be envied for scamming people abi?
No wonder they are using your head
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by bignero: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
My pastor is Daddy freeze!!!
Let ibiyeome go and try that rubbish in the United kingdom or any other Western country and see if he won't end up in prison. There's no difference between him and boko Haram shekau. People who use religion to oppress others.
Outside the platform their Church has given them who would have heard of them in the mediocre careers they would have ended up in.
Such rubbish.
Uncultured ignorant lot.

Yall keep yapping rubbish.. When the freeze starts carrying his curses yall ignoramus wont be there to protect him.

If hes parents cant advise him to mind his business, soon he will jamb what his generation cant carry, ler all of them keep keeping on
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by desiredhome: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Excellentmind:

Why not pity yourself for being so guilible to these Pastorpreours?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by pweeryambre: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lifestone:
This hasn't changed what the Pastor said at the end of the day.
The images didn't indicate that Daddy Frezee has respect for his father. He's sitting down while his father is standing up to take family Picture, that's never allowed in Africa.
Aside, that bedroom video shows his father is actually afraid to touch his so called wife.
In the true sense of Africa tradition, its not only your biological father that's your father.
Hope we all know that Bishop Oyedepo is not the biological father to Pastor David Ibiyeomien.
You don't know what you are talking about Biko, what i see was a happy elderly couple
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nellinis(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ever since this stupid Daddy Freeze came into prominence, all the foreign genes he inherited from his white mother has been directed to insult or criticize men of God.
Is he God
Who is he to stand to correct Oyedepo called by God
If these men of God lay a curse upon his life, he will be doomed for life.
The office of a man of God is a very respected one, in the times of the Bible, they were kingmakers, more revered than the kings themselves. But today the profile has been translated otherwise.
Daddy Freeze, redirect your criticisms to Bubu and his government and leave Men of God alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Pictures) / Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead / Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.