Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Advise On Toyota Corolla Ac Issue - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advise On Toyota Corolla Ac Issue (869 Views)

Help Corolla AC / 2009 - 2010 Corolla Ac Problems / The Current Prices Of Corolla AC Compressor And Condenser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Toyota Corolla Ac Issue by slickychi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dear Nairalanders, I need ur advice, this car right here has been giving me AC issue, I have for a month now decided to let it be after several times of unsuccessful AC repairs. Since last year till now, I have changed it’s compressor, condenser, hose, valve and done flushing at every occasion 5times but still, it doesn’t work as expected. The last one was early last month when I decided to take it to a so called expert at Ladipo for the first time, they replaced everything flushed the entire system and I even had to change the fan and within 5days, it stopped chilling well and was doing low pumping. When I later checked the gas status, I was wowed to see that the gas was totally black.

I live in Ajah Lagos, and I seek for a sincere and best advice.

This is a Corolla 2012, South Africa.

Re: Advise On Toyota Corolla Ac Issue by aaking(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Something like this wanted to affect my car but thanks to God I met a good AC man that told me that is not a fault but a cover at D rear tyre right which they open it because of shipping stuff . Whenever I refill before 2weeks no more gas but since then I don't have issue with my AC.
Re: Advise On Toyota Corolla Ac Issue by slickychi(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
aaking:
Something like this wanted to affect my car but thanks to God I met a good AC man that told me that is not a fault but a cover at D rear tyre right which they open it because of shipping stuff . Whenever I refill before 2weeks no more gas but since then I don't have issue with my AC.

But this one is not a leakage issue. The gas does not leak.
Re: Advise On Toyota Corolla Ac Issue by slickychi(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
??
Re: Advise On Toyota Corolla Ac Issue by ksmart027(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
slickychi:
Dear Nairalanders, I need ur advice, this car right here has been giving me AC issue, I have for a month now decided to let it be after several times of unsuccessful AC repairs. Since last year till now, I have changed it’s compressor, condenser, hose, valve and done flushing at every occasion 5times but still, it doesn’t work as expected. The last one was early last month when I decided to take it to a so called expert at Ladipo for the first time, they replaced everything flushed the entire system and I even had to change the fan and within 5days, it stopped chilling well and was doing low pumping. When I later checked the gas status, I was wowed to see that the gas was totally black.

I live in Ajah Lagos, and I seek for a sincere and best advice.

This is a Corolla 2012, South Africa.

Vaccum your ac before refilling to remove moisture.
Re: Advise On Toyota Corolla Ac Issue by slickychi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
ksmart027:

Vaccum your ac before refilling to remove moisture.

Thanks for your advise
Re: Advise On Toyota Corolla Ac Issue by slickychi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
?
Re: Advise On Toyota Corolla Ac Issue by ksmart027(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
slickychi:

Thanks for your advise
you are welcum
Re: Advise On Toyota Corolla Ac Issue by slickychi(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2020
Any idea pls?
Re: Advise On Toyota Corolla Ac Issue by froshbuddy: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2020
Bro, look-up MOSBUS on Nairaland. He's your plug for AC issues.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Solara 2002 Headlamps / Reverse Problem In My Auto Gear / Engine Oil Leaks Between Cylinder Head And Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.