Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal (35510 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo scores on his record 200th international cap for Portugal / Cristiano Ronaldo Nets Four Goals For Portugal Against Lithuania In EURO 2020 / Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Angelfrost(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
Did He congratulate King Messi when He won the sixth ballon d'or?

I thought Messi was the bigger man??! Do 2 wrongs make one right??! tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by ghettokid1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
fergie001:
Very Correct!

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by ghettokid1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

I thought Messi was the bigger man??! Do 2 wrongs make one right??! tongue

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Abiola090: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ronaldo is a GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by bigdammyj: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Congrats Ororo, the World best

2 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Abfinest007(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
that's the way to celebrate d GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Johntemmy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
The only real GOAT I know

3 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by MsAllison(f): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
paulolee:

there is one antelope with more ballon d or than him, thats a better playmaker than him and thats better than him by Far and the whole world is queing to get that other antelope..
nyayaya anyanyanya

brooooocompatachti kipita

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Mentorkaryhm(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
W
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by fergie001: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
ghettokid1:

no be me talk am o
The Real GOAT.... grin grin
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Op you didn't add my own to the list because I knew I greeted him first...

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Lamasta(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Seun this week is for Cristiano Ronaldo o....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by FuckOsuPigs: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
ghettokid1:

You mean the one he was gifted? Yinmu

8 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Agbebakun22: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Why real Madrid no congratulate the GOAT.... Nonsense and ingredients... Person that achieve a lot with u can't congratulate him even for once.. Yeye dey smell

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by pek(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
The Goat crusaders

My president was and is still right on the "lazy youth" speech.

Watch as they'll proofprove him right as always.
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Beedude(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Angelfrost:
Under normal circumstances, Messi, Suarez, and other members of Barcelona board are supposed to join in felicitating with the great one...

That's called maturity and healthy rivalry... The proper way to set good examples for generations to come.
Same way Madrid players congratulated Messi when he became Barca highest goal scorer or when he scored the highest goals in a calendar year?

Have you ever seen Liverpool fc congratulate anyone affiliated to Man united?

I don't want to believe u are too young to know football rivalry goes beyond what u are saying.

Only when a life is lost that those clubs drops their rivalry and pay respect to the dead. Anything aside that no concern them. Infact they don't wish each other well in the sporting aspect.

4 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
powerfulguy:
Thank you @Cristiano....The GOAT
he is but the second goat.. we all knw who the real GOAT is

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by fergie001: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Me ghettokid1 OP mods rn

grin grin grin

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by urchcoded(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Assistant GOAT. Kudos

As usual he's played more matches and has played against teams like livortixakcodkn
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by UzomaFranklynobi: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
he deserves some accolades.
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by frankmoney(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Lighthammer(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
I think i was right when i said that cr7 is the worldbest
now am certain
its glaring to everybody now even the disgruntled disgraced manipulative eibar merchant and even barcelona that cr7 is the real goat
the other short is a goat wanabe

7 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by shogsmania: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
fergie001:

there is one antelope with more ballon d or than him, thats a better playmaker than him and thats better than him by Far and the whole world is queing to get that other antelope..

Your pain and hatred towards someone as successful as Lionel Messi is kind of pathetic, you should start reexamining your life.
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Openbusiness: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Congratulations to Ronaldo. Wish you more success in your career, and may success be my own portion too. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by binqayyim24(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
You mean the one that was dashed to him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by meeky247: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
when will Messi send his own congratulating massage to CR7. Am expecting it to happen soon.

4 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by fergie001: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
shogsmania:

Your pain and hatred towards someone as successful as Lionel Messi is kind of pathetic, you should start reexamining your life.
Don't get hyper before your time.
I was quoting someone's statement and didn't make them.

Which part of my posts insults Messi?
You must not quote me on every Messi thread. Stop seeking unnecessary attention...Move ahead.
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by BenDrickz(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
G.O.A.T

2 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by oluplus(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Angelfrost:
Under normal circumstances, Messi, Suarez, and other members of Barcelona board are supposed to join in felicitating with the great one...

That's called maturity and healthy rivalry... The proper way to set good examples for generations to come.

Bad Belle would not allow them

3 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by obonujoker(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Legend grin

Some other footballer have to surpass this guy in thier continent before they can compare with ronaldo

7 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Angelfrost(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Beedude:

Same way Madrid players congratulated Messi when he became Barca highest goal scorer or when he scored the highest goals in a calendar year?

Have you ever seen Liverpool fc congratulate anyone affiliated to Man united?

I don't want to believe u are too young to know football rivalry goes beyond what u are saying.

Only when a life is lost that those clubs drops their rivalry and pay respect to the dead. Anything aside that no concern them. Infact they don't wish each other well in the sporting aspect.

I know what Football rivalry is all about sir... However, this doesn't mean one can't congratulate an individual player on such historic milestone. This is not a club matter!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List / Name The Football Club. (picture) / Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.