Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal (35508 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo scores on his record 200th international cap for Portugal / Cristiano Ronaldo Nets Four Goals For Portugal Against Lithuania In EURO 2020 / Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Karleb(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
frankmoney:

grin grin grin

Craze man!
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Beverlyjean(f): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
ghettokid1:

correct post from a correct guy!!!!!!!

His first goal was a penalty, while the second was a tap in

2 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by fergie001: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
shogsmania:

You have been noticed....later

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Tammyg123: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
LM Academy Registration

Program Schedule:

Start Date: 21st Sept 2020

Registration Fee: N10,000

Training Venue: Zoom

Programs:

Basic Computer Training

Jamb and SSCE Preparation 

Cartoon and Graphics Animation 

Production Operation for Oil and Gas

Visit my link and enroll for any of the above course with N10,000

http://legionofmentorsacademy.com/?ref=soaring
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Beedude(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

I know what Football rivalry is all about sir... However, this doesn't mean one can't congratulate an individual player on such historic milestone. This is not a club matter!!!
No matter how many goals Messi scored foe Argentina, no one in Madrid will congratulate him.

Any player who does will be seen as a mole. Such players time is limited. The fans and board wont tolerate insubordination.

When Ronaldo won Balon door with Man united, no one in Liverpool congratulated him.

U have to get used to it. Not everyone wjll congratulate u. Just keep doing your thing and keep achieving.
But expecting Messi, Pique, and others to congratulate him will never work.

Segio Ramos and Marcelo will never congratulate Messi even if he scores 1000 goals for Argentina.

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by 8stargeneral: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Such a wonderful player..am very happy to witness ur wonderful achievements.... GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by slaypapa: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
No single from Real Madrid FC, what kind of club is that?

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Eriokanmi: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Indomie generations would never know somebody called roberto carlos grin

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Sammyblack87: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
paulolee:
congrats man....such a nice record he is chasing but messi still remains the realest GOAT because he do score goals and is more of a playmaker too unlike cr7..
its funny u guys keeps dragging this GOAT issue between cr7 and messi forgetting the FACT dt messi had more ballon d or awards, more trophies and individual awards than cr7 and most importantly messi started football 2 SEASONS after cr7 did and he isnt dt far away from his goal records...
for ur mind.... Yenyenyenyenyen! So wetin CR7 come be? Makerplay

3 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by rolams(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
I know! Messi will not congratulate him.

Take it or leave it, Ronaldo is the Oga ati the top!

3 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Eriokanmi: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lamasta:
Seun this week is for Cristiano Ronaldo o....
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by RealEzee(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
frankmoney:
shots fired!!!!!! grin
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
congrats to him....He is one of the Greatest
A wise man once warned:
for how many years now u don day carry this pics for phone ?? Abi you wan show your forefathers niii??

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by FuckThaMod: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
paulolee:
congrats man....such a nice record he is chasing but messi still remains the realest GOAT because he do score goals and is more of a playmaker too unlike cr7..
its funny u guys keeps dragging this GOAT issue between cr7 and messi forgetting the FACT dt messi had more ballon d or awards, more trophies and individual awards than cr7 and most importantly messi started football 2 SEASONS after cr7 did and he isnt dt far away from his goal records...
You just open mouth waaaaa.... Sometimes you act matured with your posts but this time you let your emotions get best of you. The only aspect in which Messi bests CR7 is CREATIVITY, other than that, Messi isn't up to CR7 level both in skills and in greatness. Individual awards can be rigged and mark my words, Messi can't do much by the time he's 35, CR7 body and Messi body can never be the same when ageing factor comes in, don't let your love for Messi blind you from the truth. Just congratulate CR7 on his extraordinary feat and move on without crying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by RealEzee(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Beverlyjean:

His first goal was a penalty, while the second was a tap in
so? Na goal abi no b goal? How many goals is awarded for bicycle kick or kung fu kick?

2 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by guychidile: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Professor of football, I hail your archivements .it's not easy ..,carry on.

2 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Skymason20(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
GOAT na goat and it remains my favorite meat grin and for does lazy youths compering rolnado and Messi o y o . for me I am blessed to watch the two fantastic footballers Graz football. my VIDICT.
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by guychidile: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Professor of football, I hail your archivements .it's not easy ..,carry on.!

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Beverlyjean(f): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
RealEzee:
so? Na goal abi no b goal? How many goals is awarded for bicycle kick or kung fu kick?

I was only being sarcastic...for those that call him penaldo and tapnaldo... ronaldo will b brutal with free kicks this season...Trust me

4 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by luminouz(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
paulolee:

I hope this Messi you dey always defend know you sha...cuz the energy u dey use carry the guy matter for head...na die

3 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by RealEzee(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I was only being sarcastic...for those that call him penaldo and tapnaldo... ronaldo will b brutal with free kicks this season...Trust me
grin we good,almost shot a friendly in u

3 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Kingbuhari(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
After CR7 and LM10 there won't be another gods of soccers In next century to come , in-fact FIFA should immortalized them and make sure they are courses in football Academies

2 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

Ronaldo is just unreal... Still dusting attackers a decade younger than he is. This sort of consistency is seen only once in several lifetimes.

Imagine if he had a national team like Germany...we for dey talk 200 goals now.

3 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by youngrhosy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
AVIERO!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Angelfrost(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Imagine if he had a national team like Germany...we for dey talk 200 goals now.

I am telling you... Even in that France, Belgium or England national team!!! The guy is blessed beyond his years and peers!
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by fergie001: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
fuckingmallam45 on ghettokid1 rn:

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by molbic(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
The GOAT
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by promotervickky(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
One thing I love about Ronaldo is the way he respects his country club.

3 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
fergie001:
fuckingmallam45 on ghettokid1 rn:

grin, Deputy Goat

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by fergie001: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
fuckingmallam45:.....I am talking about the GOAT for Portugal o grin
ghettokid1:

grin, Goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Calls For Use Of Face-Mask; Leads Awareness On COVID-19 Realities / Chierika Ukogu, Coco, Finishes 20th At Rio Olympics / Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.