Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal (35504 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo scores on his record 200th international cap for Portugal / Cristiano Ronaldo Nets Four Goals For Portugal Against Lithuania In EURO 2020 / Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by TrebleChamp(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
Did He congratulate King Messi when He won the sixth ballon d'or?
Messi is a great player but only a Barcelona Legend. However Ronaldo (CR7) is a Manutd Legend, Real Madrid Legend, Portuguese Legend, Uefa Legend, World Legend..
Cristiano is the true definition of the word LEGEND!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Minjim: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Timfreds(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Truly great football legends are known by their performance for their nations. CR7 is at it. Congrats Ororo.

4 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by zelnababa(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
espn:
I too love this guy....He is the best ever...No arguement...
una go kill someone with laugh ooo.

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by cameeeeel(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
paulolee:

there is one antelope with more ballon d or than him, thats a better playmaker than him and thats better than him by Far and the whole world is queing to get that other antelope..
Do u mean this antelope?
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Peppysco: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
The Goat crusaders the floor is open once more ooo..... Make una come resume una argument.

The word GOAT use to be an insult to people, today the reverse is the case. Another reminder of how drastically things have changed.

My president was and is still right on the "lazy youth" speech.

Watch as they'll proof him right as always.

Not trying to engage you ooo, but this kinda statement is only reserved for the 'Ritheousness dude'
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Adebowalay(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
fergie001:
Fantastic.....la felicitation...

The Real One....

Oshey baba mi

You are a good man, wallahi

mature speech...
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by fergie001: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Adebowalay:
mature speech...
Correct, Oga mi.
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Proficiency19: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
Did He congratulate King Messi when He won the sixth ballon d'or?

Yes he congratulated Messi ..you see most Barca fans know nothing about football

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by GreatrAnalyst: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Angelfrost:
Under normal circumstances, Messi, Suarez, and other members of Barcelona board are supposed to join in felicitating with the great one...

That's called maturity and healthy rivalry... The proper way to set good examples for generations to come.

Exactly thoughts. I was reading along to see if Messi too would say a thing. I never saw it.

It is both ways though, if the accomplishments of 100 goals had been for Messi, would Ronaldo too have congratulated him? I doubt if Ronaldo would have done that. Their rivalry is not really a very 'healthy' one
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Angelfrost(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
GreatrAnalyst:

Exactly thoughts. I was reading along to see if Messi too would say a thing. I never saw it.

It is both ways though, if the accomplishments of 100 goals had been for Messi, would Ronaldo too have congratulated him? I doubt if Ronaldo would have done that. Their rivalry is not really a very 'healthy' one

Not just unhealthy, but also quite pointless... The funny part is that it is actually amplified ridiculously by so called fanboys.

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by earnit3: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Oh
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Kingluqman(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
paulolee:
congrats man....such a nice record he is chasing but messi still remains the realest GOAT because he do score goals and is more of a playmaker too unlike cr7..
its funny u guys keeps dragging this GOAT issue between cr7 and messi forgetting the FACT dt messi had more ballon d or awards, more trophies and individual awards than cr7 and most importantly messi started football 2 SEASONS after cr7 did and he isnt dt far away from his goal records...
Make I no say anything ooo.. just tell Messi make e try harder to reach 79 first, so as to make that list grin

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by mentored: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Chris2863(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin grin
paxonel:
Me, I tire for this guy o..

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Raalsalghul: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
JBiden:
The GOAT.

All others are antelopes.
grin grin
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Raalsalghul: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
paulolee:
c[s]ongrats man....such a nice record he is chasing but messi still remains the realest GOAT because he do score goals and is more of a playmaker too unlike cr7..
its funny u guys keeps dragging this GOAT issue between cr7 and messi forgetting the FACT dt messi had more ballon d or awards, more trophies and individual awards than cr7 and most importantly messi started football 2 SEASONS after cr7 did and he isnt dt far away from his goal records...[/s]
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
paulolee:
congrats man....such a nice record he is chasing but messi still remains the realest GOAT because he do score goals and is more of a playmaker too unlike cr7..
its funny u guys keeps dragging this GOAT issue between cr7 and messi forgetting the FACT dt messi had more ballon d or awards, more trophies and individual awards than cr7 and most importantly messi started football 2 SEASONS after cr7 did and he isnt dt far away from his goal records...

Messi played with one of the greatest midfield of all time. That midfield won 2 euro and 1 World Cup. Before then, the other midfield won World Cup and 2 copa America, tell me more about Messi, if xavi and iniesta was in Argentina he would have won World Cup, he is only useful when xavi and iniesta are there, since iniesta left he has been a shadow of himself. National team self them Dey disgrace am wey he vess retire lol ����Barça he wan vess go too, the aliens have left Barça he is not Messi anymore, but RONALDO, is Confidence in dictionary, any where baba find himself, he prove he is the GREATEST, he does not need a particular midfield, he has played with all kind of midfield in his career both in Portugal. RONALDO is an example to life, “ you can do it “ Messi is not
An example, when he is beaten he look dejected, if Ronaldo played for Barça With iniesta, sergio, deco, ronaldinho and xavi etc Ronaldo for don get 1000 career goals, man that kind is a hardworker, he brings let’s do this to the table, he is never afraid of any any challenges, he almost won Lyon again, scoring 2 goals, if they had not conceded, he would have won it again, he is a leader you want to work under, who will improve you.

5 Likes

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Gbogbowa: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Thanks you Cr7 for always proofing me right,you are complete player and simply the BEST

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Kkc3030(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ronaldo the G.O.A.T
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by blazepascal(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
fergie001:
Fantastic.....la felicitation...
The Real One....

Oshey baba mi

You are a good man, wallahi

you said it all
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by dextiny11(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Messi nor score pass zlatan wen don play 13 seasons before he start...?
paulolee:
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Butoneday2(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
paxonel:
Me, I tire for this guy o..
infact ehh.. I don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by mysticwarrior(m): 1:55am On Sep 10, 2020
paulolee:
how many goals has messi scored for Argentina and how many trophies has he won with the Argentine senior national team?

1 Like

Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by jizzison(m): 3:15am On Sep 10, 2020
obonujoker:
Legend grin

Some other footballer have to surpass this guy in thier continent before they can compare with ronaldo

Diego Maradona! �
The Hand of God vs England

That Serie A he won with Napoli comes to mind.
Re: Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal by Drosonogasta(m): 6:13am On Sep 10, 2020
emeijeh:

Hahaha.... You guessed right.
That's the only phrase on Messi's mind.

Ghettokid1 knows too cheesy

Finally this man got a new look

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence / Nasarawa Footballer, Jonah Slumps And Dies During Match (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Calls For Use Of Face-Mask; Leads Awareness On COVID-19 Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.