Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight (33951 Views)

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries / Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by Babisha10(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
What's beautiful here try visiting Taraba or Adamawa nd see more for urself
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by Sammy07: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
ayenale1:

Try and visit, hill too much for idanre.
I mean, OP has never visited idanre. My town ain't that far from Idanre. I'm Ondo Ekimogun.

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by Originakalokalo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
ur god didn't create d earth, he is not even in charge

The Earth just exist.

Seasons just exist.

Order just exist in the universe.

Purpose and functions just exist.

This complex world just exist on its own.

...when we see a bird nest, as simple as it is, a bird made it.

But a world this complex just exists......in your opinion.

In my opinion, God created the heavens and the Earth.

...and to him is glory.

3 Likes

Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by mamaafrik(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Experiencenaija:
When I visited Benue State, I was amazed to find that it had a very beautiful scenery made up of numerous hills that are also rich in historical value. Most of the spectacular Hills include ranges located at Ushongo Local Government, Ikyogen (Leiv) Mountain, Abande, Ngokur, Mkar, and Harga. These locations are near Gboko and some near the border between the state and Cameroon.

The tourist potential of Benue Hills is HUGE and i hope the State begins to tap into it to boost IGR.

Enjoy this short video on the Benue Hills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xp3X2IIODE
have you been to idanre or Abeokuta too.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by simeoneh: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
ERORR404:
What is amazing about this rocks? Go to gembu,obudu or some LG in adamawa and see what beautiful hills mean.

Oga go post your own make we compare. No dey rant ya mouth
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by konkonbilo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
ERORR404:
What is amazing about this rocks? Go to gembu,obudu or some LG in adamawa and see what beautiful hills mean.
You no lie about gembu. Have been there before even Obudu you go see hills you go open mouth
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by konkonbilo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
simeoneh:

Oga go post your own make we compare. No dey rant ya mouth
he's not ranting. Have been to gembu, obudu and you'd be wowed by the beauty hills there.
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by Bigsunny01(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mtcheeew grin
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
dondodo:
No wonder Fulani wan kill them
Keep deceiving urself with propaganda. The Tiv and Jukin of Benue have been fighting themselves dirty, killing each other like there is no tomorrow but hypocrisy didn't allow the bigots to report it. You only report one sided news which u knw nothing abt. U believe any news u're feed with from ur dirty masters who only knows how to cook propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by RicchDave22: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
You obviously haven't been in enugu
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by Drizzy5001(m): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Come to Adamawa and see hills.
Or Enugu u go see hill wey get water fall sef
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by Sunny042(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
ERORR404:
Gembu in taraba has more. Did my 1 year service there.
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by Jesse98(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
rubbish... have u checked southern Kaduna
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by madjune(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Benue state.

The state where your best friend could poison you.
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by Akalia(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
izzy4shizzy:
yeah

the famous nairaland Yahoo boy don show

e remain Evangelist Righteousness and thier pikin Rightouswormir abi na which name Dem give that their pikin sef
that guy no be yahoo anything. He is just one loud wanabe. I know him wella.
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by darfay: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Coronabirus:

Keep deceiving urself with propaganda. The Tiv and Jukin of Benue have been fighting themselves dirty, killing each other like there is no tomorrow but hypocrisy didn't allow the bigots to report it. You only report one sided news which u knw nothing abt. U believe any news u're feed with from ur dirty masters who only knows how to cook propaganda.

It's actually jukun and Tivs of Taraba
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by darfay: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sammy07:

I mean, OP has never visited idanre. My town ain't that far from Idanre.
I'm Ondo Ekimogun.

Idanre has too much brown roofs so I'll pass
grin grin
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by mamato(f): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Try and visit Mambila Plateau aka Gembu in Taraba state.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by mamato(f): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
ERORR404:

You are right, I have been to Gembu, nature did wonders there.
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by rolams(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Go to Gulani, Fika et al in Yobe
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by maryalloy(f): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
When you're talking about rock, go to Jos plateau state

1 Like

Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by bikefab(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
You certainly haven't been to Plateau State, particularly Langtang or Shendam.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by Awaja(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
It’s nothing compared to the smoking hills and mountains in taraba state
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
PureGoldh:
Truth be told Benue na Food basket of the Nation

A misconception that has fed the laziness of other regions to go into agriculture and allowing foreigners to rule the sector

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by Jesustheway: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Experiencenaija:
When I visited Benue State, I was amazed to find that it had a very beautiful scenery made up of numerous hills that are also rich in historical value. Most of the spectacular Hills include ranges located at Ushongo Local Government, Ikyogen (Leiv) Mountain, Abande, Ngokur, Mkar, and Harga. These locations are near Gboko and some near the border between the state and Cameroon.

The tourist potential of Benue Hills is HUGE and i hope the State begins to tap into it to boost IGR.

Enjoy this short video on the Benue Hills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xp3X2IIODE

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by Nneziwili(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
ERORR404:
God bless you sir, the op needs to explore other places.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by obalolaunited(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hahaha @most amazing hills he be like say you never hear of mambilla plateau in taraba state
Re: Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight by MwalimuAK(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
ERORR404:

Gembu! That's my dream place to be in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha-Owerri Road Caves In / 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 / Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.