Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Is Self Education? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Self Education? (121 Views)

The Power Of Self Education / What Is Self Respect? / Self Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Self Education? by Udifaethepoet(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
There are 7 days a week. 7 days of what happens in each minutes. Your time starts now.

Whether you are a student, graduate, PhD holder, job seeker, mother, father, uncle or nephew. You start to make sense when you think of how you made sense.

'My 7 thesis' brings you to the realization, that you are not where you need to be, because you haven't made ENOUGH sense out of who you are now.

https://udifaecorners..com/2020/09/my-7-thesis.html?m=1

It is your choice to leave a comment if you feel something hit you as you read through. Though, you have unanswered questions, I don't mind a discussion.
Re: What Is Self Education? by Udifaethepoet(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
This poem is a particularly deserving for this "Cough-and-Catarrh" period.

I have lost people in this period. Dear ones, friends of friends and family of friends. But as much as I'd like to mourn, something hit me....

What if this pandemic period was just what we needed?
What if the problem is not the world but ourselves?
What if you and I need to rearrange how we see life, and how we live life?

Rona came for a reason-

https://udifaecorners..com/2020/08/rona-came-for-reason-and-not-for-lives.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Go Profitable With A Website That Can Earn You Money / Yfi / Register For Gre, Toefl, Sat, Ielts,gmat At A Very Affordable Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.