Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? (6496 Views)

I Will Put You In The Toilet And Flush You- Zlatan Warns Aki / Between Ubi Franklin And a Bank Fraudster. VIDEO / Davido Watches As Armed Robbers Rob A Bank In Atlanta, America (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Onyiamaogu: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
As human beings, we get mind pass one another, and of course we smart pass one another.

Imagine you rush into a bank restroom, only for you to see 2 stranded packs of N1,000 notes (that’s N200k) on the flusher –what will you do?

See Photo Below:-

Don’t lie oo

You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move?

https://playloaded.com.ng/be-honest-you-enter-a-bank-toilet-and-see-this-what-will-be-your-next-move/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by mymadam(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
undecided What would I do? Flush it, of course!

9 Likes

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by fati2001(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
no be for 9ja.
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by EmptyGarden(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Make I read my book, no time for nonsense.

23 Likes

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Kriss216: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'll use 60k from there and buy suya first.

2 Likes

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
mymadam:
undecided What would I do? Flush it, of course!

grin grin grin grin

It's not mine, so I'll have to leave it cry

7 Likes

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by MJBOLT: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
i will use it to clean my a55 grin

3 Likes

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by BrighterMe: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Such temptation.... I'll pass

1 Like

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by illicit(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
I will think about it
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Uzomacharles: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
I've been asking God to guide my Footsteps...

12 Likes

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hahaha Funny Comments

1 Like

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Lamasta(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Jesus taught us this prayer point "DELIVER US FROM ALL TEMPTATIONS"

3 Likes

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by shawnfamous(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
pick a bundle and go report to the officials about the remaining money

1 Like

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by joycegurl: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Things are tough now.I might be tempted to carry it but I won't .
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Eddynut: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Guys checkout my page on Instagram @eddynut
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by foxxydude: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
I will collect it and hang around for the owner to raise alarm grin

1 Like

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'll raise alarm. My conscience will not allow me to take it.

I've seen something like this when I was still working as a secretary. My chairman gave me a box to of old newspapers to sort and bring back his box. I saw wads of new 500 naira notes, this was a long time ago. I showed his driver and he said I should keep it. I just ran away from him Immediately and went to show my boss the money. Since then, he trusted me so much to the point that even when money went missing in our Casio shop at Eko hotel where my sister was heading, he told the police men who came to search the other staffs houses not to enter our own house, that this family is not like that.

So you never know where your integrity and honesty will pay off in the future.

17 Likes

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by speaktokingfemi: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
HONESTLY SPEAKING I WILL TAKE IT TO D MANAGEMENT

PLS PATRONIZE MY HUSTLE

1 Share

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
shawnfamous:
pick a bundle and go report to the officials about the remaining money
I Believe you!

2 Likes

Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's surprising how almost everyone here keeps saying 'I will not touch it', or is the bank not in Nigeria? Nigeria that 90% of its inhabitants are potential criminals. If almost everyone says they wouldn't take it then why do we have criminals in Naija?
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Khd95(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Let me enter the toilet first, the hoy spirit will dictate to me on what to do grin
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by MikeMicheal(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Help the owner deposit it
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Denique(f): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hilarious comments grin
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by kpakpankolo: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
i will alert the bankers to find the owner afterall that money cannot change my life
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Collins300(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
End time toilet, I no go pick am
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Silentgroper(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Use am clean nyash after shitting
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Silentgroper(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:
no be for 9ja.
shebi you go take am use am make dokunu 4 me
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Vysend:

Have you heard of the new way people buy used phones? They go to merchants that use diagnostics software to verify the phone has no hidden effects and also tells you the lifespan of the phone
Wetin come concern me for this information wey u come de tell me?
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by EmmySparky(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

Wetin come concern me for this information wey u come de tell me?
lol this is funny
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Ekkhann(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
The lord giveth and i taketh undecided
Re: You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move? by Olibboy: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Based on logistics

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador / Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hot Kiss With A Female Fan In Tanzania [PHOTOS] / Why I Deleted My Pictures: Actress Didi Ekanem Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.