Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI (1528 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / I Want To Order Phone Through Aliexpress, How Save It Is? / How Can I Watch Movies From My Phone Through The USB On My DVD Player? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by Lawalemi(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
I wish to know if anyone here has recovered stolen phone through IMEI number.

Mine was stolen (pick pocket) today, Tuesday at Ikeja under bridge.

It was Huawei Y8P
Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by Uzomacharles: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Try going to MTN Office

Be fast about it
Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by Lawalemi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Try going to MTN Office

Be fast about it
I did that immediately. The line was worked on.
Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by Uzomacharles: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lawalemi:
I did that immediately. The line was worked on.
I think they can trace it
Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lawalemi:
I wish to know if anyone here has recovered stolen phone through IMEI number.

Mine was stolen (pick pocket) today, Tuesday at Ikeja under bridge.

It was Huawei Y8P
Go to state CID and pay N25000 and the phone will be track

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by Immanueladebol(m): 12:49am On Sep 10, 2020
fados4sure:

Go to state CID and pay N25000 and the phone will be track

25k irrespective of the phone's worth?. Will he get a refund too please?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 10, 2020
Yes

In 2003

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by Kepler453: 5:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Yes the person who stole the phone will refund your money back and all expenses incurred durung the search

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by Drosonogasta(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Go wait for ya fone arrival at computer village, then u can probably buy wit less than that 25k u would av use for tracking.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by Kunja2: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2020
Just visit the nearest police station

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2020
Immanueladebol:

25k irrespective of the phone's worth?. Will he get a refund too please?
Irrespective of the phone.

The criminal will end up paying all the money you spend

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by Deffjam: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Did that once with 10k last year. Forget mtn go to the police or ss, even cid.
if you go to mtn office,you will still need a security personal.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by KennedyOkpara(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by RealEzee(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Police will do the job, my buddy paid 13k on total this week and got her phone back, price may vary from station to station, na Naija na,at least for what it's worth u get ur phone back lasun.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by KennedyOkpara(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2020
RealEzee:
Police will do the job, my buddy paid 13k on total this week and got her phone back, price may vary from station to station, na Naija na,at least for what it's worth u get ur phone back lasun.
bros recommend a police official...

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by winkmart: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2020
Wow. You did a good job
Re: Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI by RealEzee(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
KennedyOkpara:
bros recommend a police official...
that should be the one nearest to you bro, so u can easily check in from time to time, it took her a week to get her phone, only made two visits, the culprits can be forced to pay u for the convenience tho, good luck bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLD: Infinix Hot 10T @ N55K / Who has neatly or uk used iPhone 6s or 6splus 64gb and above for sale. And is re / How To Check The Battery Health Of Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.